SELCA (JunSeung)

Let's Build Our Own Lego House [Drabble Collection]

"Seung?” Junhyung called as he went into the other's room, but the blond was nowhere to be found, and the room was silent. Or at least that's what he thought at first, there was a slight buzzing sound.The laptop was on...

 Curious, the rapper neared that machine to see what the other had been working on.Hyunseung had been looking at their fans posts again. He scrolled down, but nothing really got his attention or that's how it was before one certain tweet did... "DooSeung?”  He read out loud with a confused expression on his face.  

He looked around and found that this ‘couple’ was slowly gaining popularity between their fans, and he instantly got mad. 'Is this why Seung is uncomfortable around me now? Is this the reason why he refuses to be paired up with me on interviews?' He though. He remembered all the late night conversations between his leader and the dancer, and his palms began to sweat, he was burning, the jealousy was raising his body temperature as if he were a volcano about to implode, suddenly, an idea came.

He grabbed his phone and took a photo of himself to post on Twitter.

He smiled maliciously. With the spark alive, Seung would have no choice but to re-establish their "relationship", it was that or facing the wrath of their b2uties and he knew his band mate would not allow that.

There, online, along with his latest selca was a special caption.. "B2uties, oppa is worried... Seunggie hyung is working so hard that he has no time to watch a movie and have dinner with me! Oppa wants to take his friend out. Can you help me loosen him up? ;)".

In no time the 'Junseung' tag was at the top of its game again. His job was done...   

 

 

N/A: Well here's the third drabble. No one commented here yet, but I have gained quite a few followers, so I want to thank all of you and I hope that, by the end you won't hate me! ;) 

PS: The picture does NOT belong to me. It is a fantaken, and as that I have not edited it in any way. Cr goes to it's owner.  

My best wishes to all of you and we'll see each other in the next update! bye!!