Lips ( BangHim)

Let's Build Our Own Lego House [Drabble Collection]

*Disclaimer: The photo does NOT belong to me and has NOT been edited. Cr to One Shot One Kill 

 

 

The LOE Continent Tour was going great, and Yongguk could not be happier about it. He was obviously tired from all the travelling they were currently doing, but he was truly happy and that was visible in his actions and mood.

Nothing could ruin his mood, or at least that's what he thought until Hyosung nuna's teaser was released. Suddenly all their BABYz were going crazy on SNS, trying to guess if the male in the MV was really his second in command. "Is it really you?" He queried, looking at the younger with an angry expression.

 Himchan was going to play innocent, he could see it, but he was not in the mood to play. "Don't play fool Himchan; Is it really you in Hyosung nuna's teaser? Did... Did you... Kiss her?" He muttered looking at the floor, he didn't want to look insecure because it wasn't insecurity what he was felling, it was more like a blinding jealousy. The thought of Himchan's lips pressed to lips that were not his made his blood boil.

They were idols, it was their job... He loved what they did, music was their life, but things like these made him hate it as well.

"You know, if it's or if it's not me, if I kissed her or not... All of that it's not really important", Himchan whispered while placing his arms around the elder’s neck "work is just that, work... My heart, my soul, my body and lips they all belong to you Bbang. I will never give those willingly to anyone but you". He said, looking up at the smiling eyes of his lover and leader.  

"I love you Kim Himchan" he murmured before smashing his mouth against the others soft heart - shaped lips in a hungry kiss.

That night, Yongguk would make him show how much he meant those words and Himchan knew they would catch up on the time they had missed in their relationship. He would have to thank his dear friend Hyosung for choosing that particular actor, she was indeed a genius when it came to aiding friends in their love lives, but that was not important at the time. In that moment, Himchan wanted nothing more than to enjoy his boyfriend's rough, passionate and demanding lips against his own.  

 

A/N: Well, I initially tought I would save the few "Banghims" I have for the very last, but I was going mad with how awesome Hyuseung solo is (and god she looks good on her MV) and the guy on the video has really cute lips - just like channie- so I thought it would be a good idea to write somethting for it, and well.... yeah, it's abviously late as the drabble mentions the teaser and the video has already been released, but I still wanted to share it. Besides I really am kinda obsessed with Good Night Kiss ;)  

Bye and don't forget to comment!