Nails (TOPnyong)

Let's Build Our Own Lego House [Drabble Collection]

 

 

"You’ve eaten your nails" was the first thing he told me, as soon as we were left alone in the hospital’s room. I looked down at my hands, still holding his smaller ones, to see that indeed I had bitten my nails.

 "I was worried Ji, They didn’t let me see you nor did they tell me of your condition. Believe me when I say that my nails was the last thing on my mind, and yes I know Stylist noona will have my head for ruining my hand right before a sponsoring photo shoot but I can't control it when I'm anxious or nervous and you know it" I answered him, looking straight into his eyes "Don’t ever scare me like that again Choi Ji Yong" I asked him while kissing his forehead.

 "Does it hurt?" he wondered looking at what was supposed to be a well manicured hand. The tips of my middle and index fingers were reddish and irritated "It stings a little" I whispered, not taking my eyes from him. I knew that he was trying to change the subject but I needed him to understand what he means to me so I went on "I'm sure I will die young with all the worry and stress you put me through, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I really DO love Ji"  I said, trying to convey all my feelings for him. I looked into his eyes and saw that the fierce Bigbang diva was no longer insight, sitting in front of me was my cute and adorable husband with  an apparent  blush  on his cheeks. "I really love you too, and I promise to take better care of my health from now on" he murmured.

I tightened  my hold on his hand, he was fine and we were together. Nothing else mattered to any of us.