PIANO ( Yongshin / Dooley)

Let's Build Our Own Lego House [Drabble Collection]

 

"Eonni, rumour has it that there are plans to make a Korean version of 'Music and Lyrics' and that you'd be the one to take up the role of Drew Barrymore eonnie. Is it true? Have they told you anything?" ShinHye asked excitedly, as she looked at her friend.

Her company had asked her not to say anything about it but Eun-hye could not lie when talking to ShinHye, even more so when this was about one of the younger's favourites movies.  "It's not confirmed yet, but I hope they'll make it, it's one of my favourite movies!" she said excitedly “They have to look for the male lead too... They asked me who would I like to work with, but my first and only choice is way too young for the role, so we'll have to wait and see..." she explained, this time with a slightly sadder tone. "Don't you think it's a shame ShinHye-ah? I'd have loved to have Jung YongHwa singing "way back into love" with me!" Exclaimed the older in a fit of giggles.

"ShinHye-ah, did you have fun on your coffee date with your Eun-hye eonni?" Her manager inquired as she got into the car. "Deh oppa, it's nice to have time to catch up with friends like that' she answered with a smile while she took her tablet out of her bag. There, in a folder labelled 'treasures' were Shin Hye's most precious, photos, videos; etc.

 When she found what she was looking for, she put on her headphones and pressed play.

"Shin-ah, stop thinking about Hugh Grant... I'm the only one you need, Saranghae my princess." A velvety male voice said, and just like that the soft notes of a piano were heard... "I've been living with a shadow overhead..."

Shin Hye smiled while she sent a silent 'apology' to her friend; after all she would never be able to hear her boyfriend's cover of that beautiful song. It was for her to hear, and for her alone. 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back! I hope you like this little baby, YongHwa and ShinHye have been one of my favourites OTPs of all time (well, actually ever since I began watching You're Beautiful) and I have always wanted to write something for them =) . Now, I have a few drabbles saved on my laptop... but I have yet to make some time to write more. If only I were not going crazy with X-Men... but it's one of my favourites things in the world and I'm still in post- movie frenzy lol 

PS: I hate my edit.... It looks pretty bad... I'll change it as soon as I clear my schedule.

See you guys later! Have a nice week!