Chapter 1

Secret Garden

“Ugh.” Taeyeon groaned as she bumped her small precious head on the bus’ glass window when the driver triggered a sudden stop. She looked around seeing a place oh so different from the village she lived in in Jeonju.

 

“Jeogiyo, aren’t you going down? It’s already late and my wife would kill me if I still haven’t gotten home.” The driver looked back from his seat and talked to Taeyeon who just realized she was the only passenger left inside the bus.

 

“Ah y-ye.” She bowed her head several times as she was sorry. She then took a hold of her two luggages and walked down the bus. “Ajussi, can you tell me where-” Taeyeon tried asking the driver but he had already drove off before she could even finish her question. “Ah otteokhae? It’s so cold.” Taeyeon rummaged through her messenger bag that looked like it was going to break if you add another feather-weight object. She took out her Seoul map which she had borrowed from her friend back in Jeonju. She also got her phone and dialed Nicole’s number.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” A cute, sleepy voice answered.

 

“Nicole, sorry for waking you up, but I think I’m lost.” Taeyeon spoke through her phone while sitting down the sidewalk.

 

“Don’t you have your map with you?” Nicole asked.

 

“I do but it’s hard to understand!” She whined and looked around at the dark street.

 

“Aigoo... Just keep on walking until you see a police station. I think that could help.” Nicole yawned. “I’m hanging up now. Annyeong!”

 

“Jamkkan-” Taeyeon sighed. What was she supposed to do in the middle of nowhere?

 

-

 

Sup =)