Announcement.

Will you come back?

a/n: so i wrote thic fanfic before it was announced that Kris is indeed quitting exo. it scares me how it actually came true. coincidence. But of course i changed a few things so the story can match up to the current facts. so if the story is a little bit off of whats really happening, its because i started the fanfic before it was announced.

                Kris quickly turned off the lights, locked the door and sat in a corner near his bed. He felt sadness dwell in his chest. He blinked for a few times, sighing, and finally caved in to his pain and began to sob in his hands. He gave out a soft but deep wail of sadness, tears slowly dripping from his eyes down through his cheeks. He grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling it slightly, and made a desperate whimper. Everyone is right. He can’t do anything in life. He’s useless in Exo and Exo-m even in this world. He’s nothing but a hollow package of good looks but nothing inside. “I’m nothing.” He whispered. He pulled his long legs against his chest and continued to cry, muffled grunts and wails of despair echoed in his empty room.

“Kris, you’re going to be the leader of Exo-m, since you can’t do anything better in life.”

“You’re nothing but good looks.”

“You can’t dance, sing, act, rapping is the only thing you do that isn’t so bad, and now you messed up? Such a shame.”

“You should’ve never debuted.”

“We regret adding you to exo.”

“Take care of you good looks, without them, you’re screwed.”

“HYUNG YOU’RE BRINGING EXO DOWN!”

“The only role you have is the leader, but I think we’re going to change it.”

“Kris, stop trying. Just give up you’re only hurting yourself.”

“CAN’T YOU JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY THAT YOU HAVE NO TALENT?”

“Kris.. I’m sorry but we don’t know how you have fans. Wow, girls will go with anything, even trash.”

                Kris reminisced, remembering every single word that SM workers, his manager, and netizens, once said. He bitterly smiled. “I guess they’re right..” He stood up and removed the dust on his sweat pants. “I’m just bringing Exo down. They’re better off without me.”

He walked towards the door and flicked the switch next to the door frame. He rubbed his eyes to remove dangling tears and slowly walked out of his room. He silently walked down to the living room where his band members are. Everyone is so caught up watching Beatles Code where some of the Exo members are starred in. Kris cleared his throat and began to speak in his strained voice, “G-guys.” “What Kris, we don’t care if you want to go to the galax-“ Chen was cut off by a sudden announcement, “I’m quitting exo.” Sehun dropped his can of soda, everyone flicked their heads to the side to look at Kris with wide and frightened eyes. “Hyung-“ Kai began to speak, “But we need you!” “Hush Jongin, you guys really don’t need me… you guys are better off without me. SM took pity on me and added me in exo, I used it as an advantage. Now, it’s time for me to leave, so the real exo can shine.” Kris smiled and added, “Besides, Galaxy boy belongs to the Galaxy, I need to get there as quick as possible.” Kris darkly humored, and walked to his room leaving his band mates sit in the living room with their mouths open.

Kris shut his bedroom door and grabbed his phone; he clicked instagram and lifted his phone above his head, taking a selca. He looked sad in the picture but posted it anyways. “Galaxy boy leaving exo to go to galaxy where he belongs. Beloved fans, don’t be sad. I’m better off leaving exo due to personal reasons. It pains me to leave my new family however, I must do it. I’ve created some strong bonds with the members,SM workers, my manager and even my fans. Don’t fret, don’t like exo any less or I’ll be very mad! Haha, anyways, I’ll be leaving but I’m still your Galaxy boy :) SM Entertainment thank you for giving me your time of day.” The caption said, that’s attached to his picture.

He began packing his stuff putting every piece of clothing on top of each other in his suit case. He grabbed his stuff alpaca, Ace cradling It with his free arm. He zipped his suit case and started heading downstairs. “Kris stop!” Tao blocked him from coming out of the dorm. He wrapped his arms around the elder and began to sob onto Kris’s clothed chest. “Y-you don’t have to do this! L-leaving is not your style right?” Kris gave a weak chuckle and softly pushed Tao away. “Don’t cry Taozi, we’ll all still be friends, tell the members that I left okay?” Kris kissed Tao’s forehead. “I’ll see you soon.” Just like that Kris left.

Kris sat at the back of the bus, heading towards the house of his childhood friend. He leaned his head on the window and sighed. “Kris oppa quit Exo!?” A girl screeched just 3 seats away from him. “I know Aileen, it’s so sad how he suddenly left exo! HE’S MY BIAS!” Another girl began whining next to her. “OH MY GOD! THIS IS JUST TRAGIC! I wonder how Exo reacts after this, what will happen to them!?” The girl named Aileen said with a tint of worry in her voice. Kris sadly smirked, “I wonder too.” He whispered.