Chapter 7

Finding Mr Right

 ''Yah, you've been staring at the clock for like...ten minutes!''  Jonghyun says, lying on the couch watching t.v.

''Are you expecting somebody?'' Heechul asks. Hyoyeon nods.

''Junhoispickingmeupinthrityminutes.'' she says very quickly. Heechul or Jonghyun didn't catch what she said.

''Hes picking you up in thirty minutes, your gonna be bored staring at the clock.'' Taeyeon says, reading her cooking book.

''Wait what? Picking her up? Who?'' Heechul asks.

''Oh yeah. Her little date with Junho.'' Jonghyun says making kissing noises. Taeyeon glares at him and he shuts up.

''Junho? Isn't he the one who dipped your pigtails in paint?'' Heechul says.

''He's the one.'' Taeyeon says, flipping a page in her book.

''You like him?!''

''You seriously didn't know that?''

''No!''

''Well maybe because you're always at Puff's house.''

''Ani, thats not true.''

''Me and you both know thats a lie.''

''Wait! What time is it?'' Jonghyun asks, shooting up.

''uh, 4:34pm, why?'' Hyoyeon says.

''! I nearly forgot about the triple date!''

''What?''

''I'm going on a triple date with Woohyun and Key.''

''Key has a girlfriend?''

''Neh.''

''I thought he was gay, no offense.'' Jonghyun laughs.

''Everyone thought that. He's dating Nicole.'' Hyoyeon finally faces him, her eyes big.

''Nicole?Jung Nicole?!'' Hyoyeon asks. Jonghyun nods. Now she knows how Yuri felt when she found out Sunny and Woohyun were dating.

''Wow...I never knew...'' Hyoyeon says. Jonghyun just sighs and leaves upstairs.

''Okay, don't know any of those people besides Woohyun, but I'm preparing dinner.'' Taeyeon says leaving to the kitchen. Heechul takes over the t.v and starts looking out the window. Suddenly a black cadillac pulls up and she shoots up.

''Yay! i'm leaving bye guys!'' Hyoyeon says leaving out the front door. Before she closed the door she heard Heechul.

''No baby making!'' he shouts. Then there was a loud smack. Shook her head. She had one silly and awkward family.

She dusted off her skirt and shirt, clearing .

'This is it...' she thought. Junho got out the car and there was roses in his hands.

"Hello, you look lovely." Junho says holding out flowers and flashing his killer eye smile. Hyoyeon felt her cheeks heat up.

 

"T-thank you." She stutters. She mentally slapped herself. Probably sounded like a fool. Junho held out his hand and she took it and he led her to his car. Feeling stares, she turned around and caught her family staring at her through the window. She giggled and Junho opened the door for her.

 

"Oh, thank you." She says getting in.

 

"Must be a gentleman for such a wonderful beautiful woman such as yourself." He says.

 

"Oh stop." He only laughs and shuts her door. As he sat in the drivers seat, she smelled his colongue.

 

"I never seen you ride to school in this or anything." Hyoyeon says. Junho meekly laughs and scratches the back of his head.

 

"Heh, well this isn't mine. Its my older brothers, but who cares! Let's go see a movie." Junho says.


"Wait, where is Hyoyeon? Its sleepover Friday this month." Fei says. Min sighs.

 

"She's out with Junho." Min mumbles.

 

"What?"

 

"She's out with Junho." Min repeats. Fei squeals and Jea gasps.

 

"Total Junhyo shipper!" Fei exclaims.

 

"Are they dating?" Jea asks. Min shakes her head.

 

"Ani, but I've got this bad feeling they may be soon." Min says. Fei crosses her arms on the bed and pouted.

 

"Yah, why are you so dead set against Hyoyeon being with Junho?" Fei asks.

 

"Well, numerous reasons. Main is the fact that Junho is a playboy and will break her heart. Not to mention I'm a HyoYa shipper." Min explains.

 

"But he'll love her!" Fei says.

 

"HyoYa? Hyo and Hoya?" Jea asks. Min nods.

 

"What? They don't even see each other like that!" Fei says.

 

"Yes they do, but they don't realize."


Hyoyeon continued screaming while Junho had his arm around her. Honestly wasn't paying attention to the movie. He was just staring at her. She looked adorable screaming and putting her face on his rib cage.

 

"What's to look at?" Hyoyeon asks him. He just shakes his head and smiles watching the movie. After the movie was done, Hyoyeon was clinging on Junho's arm shaking.

 

"Were you that scared?" Junho asks laughing.

 

"Neh! Ecspecially that part when the killer doll popped out of nowhere! I hate dolls!" Hyoyeon yelled.

 

"Mianhe, mianhe. I didn't realize how much you hated horror movies."

 

"Ani, its okay. I...I felt safe with you." She says. He scoffs.

 

"Of course. I will protect you from anything." He says, cockily.

 

"Even mimes?" She asks, putting her hands on her hips.

 

"Uh...yea..."he says.

 

"Oh shuddup, no you wouldn't."

 

"Yes I would!" "Okay, sure."

 

"Of course I would! I l-" he stopped.

 

"What?" Hyoyeon asks.

 

"Um, nothing." He says.


 

      Jonghyun plopped onto the couch and sighed. Didn't realize how expensive Sekyung was. Were your girlfriends really suppose to be that annoying and expensive? Maybe that's what it means to show one's true colors. Hearing the door knob jiggle, he shot up.

"Thank you so much. It was fun." he hears Hyoyeon says.

"Ani, I should thank you for making my day." He hears Junho says. He scoffs. Definately heard that one before.

"Oh stop. Maybe we can do something like this again."

"I hope we can."

"Bye Junho."

"Bye Hyo." Hyoyeon closed the door and started singing.

"Love, can't get a love like this your love-" she stopped seeing Jonghyun staring at her.

"Yah, what are you staring at?!" She asks.

"You look like a third grade girl in love."

 

"Shut up! That doesn't even make sense." Hyoyeon says, smacking his arm. One thing was sure he must take a note on. All women are violent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! JUNHYO! Sorry for slow moments! Anyways comment, upvote, and subscribe. I will update as soon as possible! -Moonlightangel ^_^