Chapter 1

Finding Mr Right

"Kim Hyoyeon get up! You'll be lat for school!" A young woman shouts shaking her younger sister. Hyoyeon curled up into a ball.

"Five more minutes." Hyoyeon grumbled. The older sister smacked her upside the head.

"Arasso Taeyeon-unnie, I'm up!" Hyoyeon says getting up. Taeyeon sighs and leaves. She was about to lay back down until she heard her unnie shout again.

"Hyo, are you getting up?" Taeyeon asked from outside her room.

"Neh, neh I heard you unnie." Hyoyeon says getting out of bed. She quickly takes a shower and gets dress. Hyoyeon was 16 years old and in the 11th grade. She goes to Hyowon High, a performing arts school. Since you have to audition to get into the school she danced. Ever since everyone saw her dance she was called the 'Dancing Queen'. She goes downstairs and Taeyeon throws her a cereal bar.

"Didn't cook breakfast?" Hyoyeon ask, slightly disappointed.

"Well I spent too much time waking you up." Taeyeon says shrugging.

"Where's Heechuel-oppa? Did he comeback home last night?" Taeyeon shakes her head. Heechuel was Hyoyeons older brother and Taeyeons twin. The two were 25. They all live together after moving out of their aunt and uncles house. Their parents died when Heechuel and Taeyeon were 12 and Hyoyeon was 3.

"He's at Puff's house." Taeyeon says wiping the counter. Hyoyeon mentally laughs. She thought he was playing around when he told the two he was head-over-heels for his new co-worker. Heechuel was usually never the type. She checks her phone.

"Gotta go. Saranghae unnie!" Hyoyeon says kissing Taeyeons cheek, leaving. Taeyeon waves as Hyoyeon heads out the door. Her best friend Hoya was waiting on the porch.

"Your early." Hyoyeon says.

"Neh, couldn't wait any longer." Hoya replies. The two had been bestfriends for as long as they could remember. They met around age 3 or 4 in preschool. Having a passion for dancing the two quickly became friends.

"You running track this year?" Hyoyeon asks.

"No." Hoya replies. "Awww why not? We were so good last year!"

"I know, but I wasn't really planning to this year."

"Come on, for me?" She ask using her aegyo. He sighs and she smirks. She knows he can't resist her aegyo.

"Arasso, arasso. I will just for you." He says. She squeals and hugs him tightly. All their talking made them forget they already arrived at school. Someone jumped on Hoya's back making him stumble a bit. It was his best friend (besides Hyoyeon) Jang Dongwoo.

"Yah hyung, I nearly fell." Hoya says.

"Minhae princess." Dongwoo says snickering. Hyoyeon laughed and Hoya rolled his eyes shaking his head. Dongwoo was friends with Hyoyeon and Hoya since 5th grade. School didn't start till 15 minuted. So the three sat on a bench and talked. A lump formed in Hyoyeons throat as she saw someone come toward her.

"Hey Hyoyeon." A male voice said.

"H-hey Junho."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooooooo how was ma first chapter? Good, bad, other stuff? More characters will appeard throughout the story so stay tuned!