Chapter 4

Finding Mr Right

  Hyoyeon felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. It was her cousin Jonghyun who happened to be in the same school and same age. She sighed. She loved him to pieces, but he always meant trouble.

From The Dinosaur:

Come to Woohyun's house at 6:00 pm on Friday. Its a house party! Invite...most of your friends too.

Why couldn't they just spread it around school. Then she remembered how him and his idiot friends got caught last time. They ran throught the hallways shouting it and the teachers pets snitched on them. A teacher came to the party and thier old classmate Kwon Jiyoung got kicked out the school for drug abuse. Hasn't been any house parties since. She looked up from her phone and saw Luna reading a piece of paper looking around confused. Probably looking for her destinatinon. Hyoyeon tapped her shoulder.

''Need help finding the dancing club?'' Hyoyeon asked her.

''N-neh unnie.'' Luna replied. Hyoyeon grabbed her hand and led her to the dancing club.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3S1DdmpVxBq2u-XnJKw

Students were in there socializing and dancing. They were greeted by Taemin and Kai.

''Hello Hyo-noona and Luna-noona.'' Taemin greeted them. Hyoyeon looked back and forth at Taemin and Luna.

''You know each other?'' She ask.

''Neh, him, Kai, Krystal, and a girl named Sulli are in alot of classes with me.'' Luna replies. Hyoyeon feels someone tap her on the shoulder. She turns around and iss greeted by one of her closest friends, Eunhyuk. He was in 12th grade.

''Anneyeonghaseo Hyoyeon-ah.'' He greets her.

''Anneyeonghaseo.'' She greets. Then the minute bell rings meaning everyone take their seats. Mrs. Hwang stands up in front of the class.

''Arasso students we have a new student here today. Ms. Park could please come and introduce yourself.'' Mrs. hwang says. Luna looked at Hyoyeon who was smiling at her, giving her a thumps up. Shyly Luna went to the front of the classroom.

''Anneyeonghaseo, my name is Sunyoung, but please call me Luna. I hope I become friends with you guys and have fun here!'' Luna says bowing. She sits back down.

''I'd tap that.'' She hears one of her classmates Lee Joon whisper to Gikwang. Hyoyeon rolls her eyes.

''So there is a dance competiton coming up with the rival school. Its in almost two months.'' Mrs. Hwang announces. Everyone starts to hoop, hollar, and cheer.

''I will be dividing you guys into teams. You guys come up with the team captains and dance routines. In the end we'll all come and dance togthether, well you guys.'' The class nods understandingly.

''First team is Lee Junho, Lee Minyoung, Meng Jia, Wang Fei, and Hwang Chansung.'' They al look at each other laughing and smiling.

''Second team is Moon Jongup, Kim Hyuna, Lee Gikwang, Lee Joon, Jun Hyosung,and Goo Hara.'' Hyuna, Hara,  and Hyosung sigh, while Gikwang and Joon high five each other.

''Third team Shin Dongwoo, Lee Hodong, Gong Minji, Jung Nicole, Jang Dongwoo, and Kim Yukwon.'' Mrs. Hwang turns the paper she had over.

''The fourth and final team is Lee Hyukjae, Kim Hyoyeon, Park Sunyoung, Lee Taemin, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Choi Sooyoung, Kim Jongin, and Choi Minho.'' Mrs, Hwang finished.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for slow updates. Gots lots of stories and one aurthor! Subscribe, upvote, comment, and enjoy. Bye!