Chapter 5

Finding Mr Right

   School was out and all the students ran out like there was a fire in the building. No one could imagine what they act like on the last day of school. Hyoyeon looked around for Hoya, but he seemed to be taking forever. Usually they walk home together and sometimes with his older sister Gyuri, Eunhyuk, or any of their friends. Her phone vibrated in her pocket.

From Hoya:

Mianhe, but I can't walk home with you today. I promise I'll will make it up to you!

She just shrugs and leaves. Junho walks over beside her flashing his killer eye smile.

''Walking alone? Where's Hoya?'' Junho ask.

''Um...actually i'm not sure.'' Hyoyeon replies.

''Well then. I must go with you then. You know, since Hoya isn't here.'' He says scratching the back of his head.

''Arasso.'' its not like she minded. At the moment she forgot Hoya was suppose to be walking with her. The walk only took ten minutes when she's with Hoya, but it seemed like forever with Junho. She didn't want it to end, but she knew her house was coming close.

''Haha, remember that time you dipped my pigtails in paint in fourth grade?!'' Hyoyeon ask. he laughs and nods.

''Of course I did. I use to be the worlds biggest jerk, ecspecially to you. Now that i think about it, I regret what I did to the extent.'' Junho says. Hyoyeon pats his back.

''Don't worry. That was in the past and forgotten.'' Hyoyeon says.

''Well, this is my house. Thank you for walking with me. Trust me I need the company.'' Hyoyeon says. As she leaves, Junho cracks his knuckles and clears his throat.

''Uh, Hyoyeon?'' he ask. She turns around.

''Neh?''

''Want to go to the movies together Saturday? I'll pick you up at 5:00pm.'' Although he said it very quickly, Hyoyeon understood him.

''Yeah, that sounds great.'' She says.

''Okay then.'' Junho says. He leaves and Hyoyeon runs into her house quickly shutting the door behind her. She puts her hand on her chest, smiling ear to ear. She couldn't believe lee Junho just asked her out? it was to good to be true. She felt like running all across the Earth,and she wouldn't get tired.

''Did Junho just ask you out?'' she hears a very familiar voice ask. She looks up to see her cousin Kim Jonghyun.

''What the?! How did you get here so fast?! Why are you even here?'' She asks.

''I asked a question first.'' Jonghyun says. She glares at him.

'Yes. He did. And don't you go blabbing your big mouth about that!''

''Aw, you grow up so fast.'' Jonghyun says, wiping his face as if her was crying.

''Oh shut up. We are the same age, in fact I'm older than you.'' Hyoyeon says.

''By months.''

''Now answering my questions.

''Well, I'm spending the night. My parents are on a business trip and I would be lonely at the house.'' Jonghyun says. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. She knew his parents probably made him stay here because they were afraid he was going to throw another house party.

''Whatever, you having another party?''

''Yeah, but its going to be at Woohyun's house.'' Hyoyeon just shakes her head and goes to the living room. She wondered where Taeyeon and Heechul were.

''Taeyeon went to work a while ago and Heechul...is at his girlfriends house I believe.'' jonghyun says.

''Wait, so your telling me I'm stuck here with you?!'' Hyoyeon ask.

''Whats wrong with that?''

''You're just, so...you.''

''Whats that?''

''Noisy, a moocher, lazy, and a troublemaker.''

''You still love me though.''

''Unfortunately.'' Hyoyeon leaves to her room while Jonghyun stays downstairs. She wanted to take a nap, but he was so noisy. He talked on the phone like he was shouting across the pacific ocean, he was yelling and laughing while playing guitar hero, and he was doing something noisy in the kitchen. She was about to cuss him out, but her phone started vibrating.

From Black Pearl

Oh my ing gosh! Please let me come over! My family is driving me crazy!!!!

Hyoyeon sighs. She isn't the only one. It didn't take her long to reply a simple 'yes'. Not long after there was a knock on the door. She rushed downstairs to answer it, and Jonghyun was cooking.

''Who's that?'' He ask. She doesn't reply and opens the door revealing Yuri.

''I've got so much to tell you! Its about Junho!'' Yuri's eyes widen.

''Chinjja?"' Yuri ask. Hyoyeon nods and drags her inside.

''What is it?''

''Junho finally asked me out on a date-well he just asked me out!''

''Omo?! Its about time! Where are you guys going?''

''Just the movies. I usually don't like movies, but with him its totally worth it!''

''When did he ask you?''

''When he walked me home.''

''Wait what? He walked you home?! Why haven't you told me these things sooner?!''

''I haven't told anybody yet. I don't want people to get the wrong idea that we are dating.''

''I wanna know whats going on!'' Jonghyun says. The two completely ignored him and left to Hyoyeon's rooms.

''Women.'' He mumbles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AWWWWW HyoYul fangirling! Anyways sorry for slow updates! I will try and updating more sooner! Comment, subscribe, upvote, and I will see ya'll later!