Chapter 2

Finding Mr Right

"Hey Hyoyeon." A certain short boy with a cute eye smile greeted her.

"H-hey Junho." Hyoyeon says waving.

'Relax Hyo, relax' she thought. Not like she actually could. Butterflies were starting to form in her stomach and her heart was racing. Lee Junho, her school crush since 8th grade. She knew he was rumored to be a playboy, but if he did he never showed it to her. Honestly she doesn't believe the rumors.

"Hey, let's go." Hoya whispers to Dongwoo.

"Why?" Dongwoo asks.

"Uh...I need to get something out of my locker." Hoya replies getting up. Dongwoo just shrugs and follows him. Hyoyeon looks at them and Hoya winks at her. She giggles and nods. He understood situations like this. She continued talking with Junho until his friend Taecyeon came.

"Junho, coach wants to see us now." Taecyeon tells him. Junho sighs and faces Hyoyeon.

"Minhae Hyo-ssi. I gotta go." Junho says.

"Arasso, see you later!" She says waving. She was about to go look for Hoya until her friend Yuri ran out of the school doors upset. Which to her was an understatement.

"Yuri-yah, gwenchana?" Hyoyeon asked. Yuri turned to her tears streaming down her face.

"Minho, Minho I tell you!" Yuri says crying. Hyoyeon embraces her into a tight hug.out the schools front doors come Minho and his bestfriend Taemin along with their other friend Kai.

"Yuri baby, I can explain." He begins infront of her and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon let go of Yuri and stepped back with Kai and Taemin. Yuri backhanded Minho's right cheek.

"Don't 'baby' me you ! Leave me alone!" She screams running off. Minho runs after her. Hyoyeon sighs, Taemin shakes his head, and Kai started making clicking noises with his tongue.

"Its sad. Hyung doesn't know when to quit." Kai says.

"A darn shame. Hyung is such an idiot." Taemin says.

"What happened?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yuri-noona caught Minho-hyung kissing Hyosung-noona." Kai replies shaking his head. Despite Kai and Taemin being in the 10th grade they were really good friends of Hyoyeon. Mainly the fact they are all on the dancing team which is also the dancing club.

"I thought Minho quit his playboy ways." Hyoyeon says.

"The thing about froggy-hyung is never trust anything he says." Taemin says making Hyoyeon laugh. Then the school bell rings.

"Time for school. Bye Taemin and Kai!" Hyoyeon says leaving.

"Bye noona!" Kai and Taemin says waving. She then sprints down the hallway to her locker. She always does fully aware of the teachers telling her to stop. She was running until she slammed into someone causing her and the person to fall. The persons books and papers fly everywhere.

"Minhae, minhae." Hyoyeon apologizes picking up the persons stuff.

"Arasso. It was my fault." A small girly voice said. Hyoyeon looked up at the person she ran into. It was a very short girl with blonde hair that stops to her shoulders and a big bubbly cute face. Reminded Hyoyeon of a poodle.

'Shes sooooo cute, I just wanna pinch her cheeks!' Hyoyeon thought. The girl looked down and continued picking up her things.

"Minhae, really. It wasn't your fault." Hyoyeon told her.

"Kasamida." The girl thanked.

"What's your name?" Hyoyeons asks.

"Sunyoung, but I prefer being called Luna." The girls said.

"Hello Luna, my name is Hyoyeon. I take it your new here." Hyoyeon said. Luna nodded.

"What grade are you in? I'm I'm 11th." Hyoyeon says.

"I'm in 10 so your my unnie, unnie." Hyoyeon hugged her shocking the younger girl.

"Well welcome to Hyowons Performing Arts School. I hope you enjoy it here." Hyoyeon tells her.

"Kasamida I hope we can become friends despite me being younger." Luna says smiling.

"I do too." Hyoyeon replies. Luna leaves searching for her next class.

'Shes so cute!' Hyoyeon thought. She went to her locker to get her math binder and textbook. She closed her locker to see Hoya standing next to her.

"What to you so long?" He asks.

"Guess you could says traffic jam." Hyoyeon replied. The two walked to the next door, their math class. When they went in their classmates Lee Jonghyun, Chansung, and Minho were gathered around Gikwang showing them something on his phone.

"Man, she got some nice ones!" Jonghyun says whistling.

"I know bro. You need to let me get a piece of that!" Chansung says wiggling his eyebrows.

"When I'm done, she's all yours." Gikwang says. The four then started howling with laughter. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and Hoya shook his head.

'Playboys.' They thought. The two took their seats and Junho came in along with their classmate Yoseob. Junho waved and winked at Hyoyeon. She looked down to hide her blush.

"Hey Hyo-noona!" Yoseob shouted hugging her. Yoseob wasn't that close to her, but still greets her like a best friend. Then again that was just Yosoeb. To him everyone was a friend.

"Sup Howon." He greets Hoya.

"Yah Yoseob-ah. Not my real name." Hoya whispers to him. Yoseob only laughs and leaves to greet everyone else.

"Aish that Sobie." Hoya says shaking his head. Hyoyeon laughs and feels an arm snake around her kneck. She turned aorund to see her bestfriend(besides Hoya) Lee Minyoung or likes being called Min. She was Junho's cousin.

"Hey Hyoyeon." Min greeted her.

"Hey Min" Hyoyeon says hugging her. She first met Min in a dancing school in the 7th grade summer break.

"Did you complete the math sheet she gave us?" Min asked.

"Um...sort of. Not much." Hyoyeon replies. Min turns to Hoya.

"Did you?" She asks. He shakes his head.

"You lazy bumbs, I did the whole thing!" Min says with a proud expression.

"Chinjja?" Hoya asks.

"Heh heh...no." min says.

"Great I was beginning to wonder." Hoya says.

"Neh, that doesn't even sound like you." Hyoyeon says. The students chatter died down when the teacher entered the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have updated! Please comment, I love replying! Anyways luv you guys gotta go!