Lucky

What is Love?

(Min POV)

I wake up, noticing my throat is really dry, I cough.

I look around, noticing Sarang is out of her bed. I leave the room and check on the other rooms. At the first room I ask the awake EXO members, " Have you seen Sarang, she's out of her bed and she's missing." They shook their heads. Kai went to the next room, I returned to our room, Sarang was still not there. After a few second I heard Luhan's voice," Sarang! Min, Sarang's here!"

I run fast and enter the kitchen, Luhan and Tao were kneeling on the floor, Sarang lying in the middle of them, a heart pill lay on top of her right hand, and a glass of water on her left. She looks like, she's been here all night.

" Tao, help me carry her!" siad Kai. Luhan removed the heart pill and glass of water from her hands and placed them on top of the kitchen table.

I turned to our manager and she quickly took her phone and called an ambulance.

 

Within ten minutes, the ambulance arrived, I took her heart pills and placed them in my bag.

I, Kai, Tao, our manager, and our leader, Amanda was inside the ambulance.

 

 

We waited outside of her hospital room, waiting for the doctor to tell if she's okay or not. Yun and the other members, together with EXO's members came after five minutes. We all waited for twenty-three minutes. Then, the doctor went out with a nurse.

We all stood in front of him, as he said, "She'll be alright, with more rest, she'll be able to recover. I would like to talk with her group members there's something I need to say."

We followed him, leaving the EXO members alone.

" She had an accidental heart feel. It could cost her life if she keeps having them, her heart is hard and full of fear. Any chance you could make her feel something soft? Anything that could fight fear?" he said, we looked at each other.

"Yes!'' said Amanda, looking up," Yes, there is!"

"You may visit her now, just let her sleep and she'll be okay," he replied.

We looked at Amanda and she looked at us.

"How?," asked Alex.

" Ever heard of the saying 'Love is stronger than fear'? Sarang is shy right? She only comes with people she's met. The only boy group she's encoutered with, is EXO." said Amanda.

" So you're planing to use EXO as our chance?" I said.

"Yes," she replied.