Run

What is Love?

 

As I set the food on the table, Chanyeol keeps on teasing Yun that she's short and keeps laughing.

I sit down at the other end of the table, looking at them.

For the truth. I tend to see rivals as couples, and right now, I don't see Chanyeol and Yun that way.

I give Alexia a signal and she nods, like she understands what I'm saying.

"Ya!", she yelled, "Stop teasing Yun! She may be  short, but you're like a burning mountain!"

Chanyeol silenced and sat properly.

"Come on guys!," said Amanda, "Chear up!"

"Maa!," said D.O., "Who cooked it?"

Amanda pointed at me,

uh-oh!, I thought.

                    

 

                              Our dinner continued noisily. It's true that boys are more noisy than girls, I've never thought of that before.

I placed my hands on my forehead. Some people could notice it, the people who know about my heart sickness. When there are so many voices my heart and head starts to hurt.

"Uugghh!," I groaned. This is the second time this thing happened to me.

                "Ya!," shouted Suho, he probably knows about my heart problem.

Amanda spoke up, "Sarang are you okay?!,". Heads turned to my direction.

"Yeah!," I replied.

"Can you take the EXO's members to the rooms after dinner?"

I nodded.

                       "Wait what!" shouted Amy, "But our things aren't fixed yet!"

Amanda looked at her, then at me, "What do you ay Sarang?"

                             I remained silent, grabbing my rubic's cube from the side of my chair. I started turning the colors and started my alarm.

                       

                       Before the three minutes I was able to finish the colors. "Same answer, like before," I said.

My groupies looked at each other and said, "RUN!"

                           I have nothing to worry about, my things are all clear.