Chapter 1: Love, love, love

What is Love?

( Sarang Pov)

IN THE PRACTICE ROOM....

As Zoe and I practice a new dance, the other members are busy with their own work. Amanda and the EXO members are watching us from the other side of the mirror, introducing us. Once Zoe and I were done, we went back to our seats. As I play with my rubic's cube, Amanda and the Exo members enter,

"Okay guys, I have bad news," said Amanda," the EXO's dorm was bombed so they'll have to get a share. Super Junior doesn't want to share.-".

"So your saying that they'll have to stay in ours?" asked Link, playing with her laptop.

I came to the thought of something out of the subject, Link, Sasha and Amanda keep on telling me that the meaning of Sarang was Love. Love, Love, love, wait a minute! That's a song from EXO!

"- Sarang are you listening to me ?!" said Min, she was right next to me.

" What? No," I replied.

" I said that can you cook something for dinner? I'm so hungry!" said Min.

" Yeah , sure." I replied, turning my rubic's cube.

"Kaja!," she said, leading me out of the room.

"Stop!" said Amanda , we turn to see her smiling face, the face of total damnation!

"  Why don't you bring the EXO members with you to the dorm?" she smirked.

I closed my eyes and smiled. I my alarm on my watch and started to fix my rubic's cube. As I was halfway to completing it, the alarm . I smiled at Amanda,

"Not by the saying of the rubic's cube, you take them," I said turning away. But I could feel my chest hurt, I had to go to take my heart pills.

       As I drink my pills Min asks," Are you okay?,","De!" I sighed. "So it's okay for you to cook me your delicious ramyun?!" she smiles. " Yeah!," I say.

"How do you know how to cook ramyun? You're filipino?"

"Like Sandara Park? She studied and debuted in the Philipines, that's something extra-of-the-ordinary," I said as I bring out the casserole. 

"Can you speak tagalog?" Min asks,

"Yes, I've noticed that you've been asking me a lot of questions lately!"I reply.

That's when somebody opened the door.......