Heart Attack

What is Love?

"This way!," I say , leading them to the first room they may be able to stay in.

I turned to look at them and I could see Chanyeol playing with Baekhyun, who was enjoying it, Kai laughing with D.O., who were both having fun.

 I shook my head and looked at Sun, who was right next to me. I think, through our telepathy, she's seeing what I'm seeing too.

Aloud she said,"YAH!!!!!!". Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and D.O. looked at her and remained silent.

"Rule number one!," she said, "No playing inside the dorms. Such thing as running and other games is out.

Rule number two: No food inside the bedrooms, If I ever caught you eating inside the bedroom, I'll throw you out!

Rule number three: No loud laughing, shouting, and other loud things inside the dorms. If you brought an instrument with ya, guitars and pianos are the only ones allowed.

And two hundred twelve other rules that you have to follow 'cause you're in our dorm, our territory." she finished.

Kai dropped his bottle of juice, which spilled on the hallway matt.

" Rule number one hundred thirty-nine! No dirt on the hallway matt!,'' she looked at Kai saying, "You're cleaning that!"

"Kajja!" I said, opening the first room.

"Hana, dul, se........" I whispered, counting the number of beds there. " Seven of you can stay here!" I said.

Suho, Baekhyun, D.O., Chanyeol, Kai, and Xiumin, went in.

Chanyeol threw himself onto a bed and I giggled.

I then lead the others to another room. Next to it was our room, it was just placed half by a divider.

"You guys 'll stay here. The other half of the divider is our room. Have a good sleep!" I said, leaving them, and entering the door next to it.

 

             We all fell asleep at the time of twelve o clock.  My chest was aching and my head was dizzy. I went out of the room, trying to get some water. My eyesight was blurred and I fell on the floor.