3 | right now

wish upon the shooting star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun POV

its been 2 days since i woke up, since the day i open my eyes, seeing my body on the other side. Since i saw tiffany have that warm smile for me. For me? Or for taeyeon?

and last night i have this dream. Taeyeon visit my dream last night..

'save me oppa...' she softly said, like she needs a help.

Stretching her arms to reach me but little by little i am making a back step. I tried to touch her hand but i can't . 

Until she finally vanish like a dust. Then a woman voice whispered unto my ears 

"You still have 99 days nichkhun remaining. Start right now"

I blankly stare the white walls of this room. The white four corner walls surrounding me and also my body.

I want someone to clarify what is happening. What on earth im inside taeyeon's body. I sigh and think again what the angel said to me.

Live with somebody.

if im living with this body Right now but where is my sister? Where is she?

My thought has been interrupt when someone walks inside the room. I smiled when i saw her, again.

She's on her uniform and wearing the warm smile again. Having with her a cup noodles.

"I ask the nurse if its ok to eat like this then she approve." Tiffany happily exclaim, pulling the chair and she sit on it. 

"I miss that." I whispered but she hears it. With a surprise on her face, her cute jaw dropping makes me smile at her. Tiffany why are you so beautiful.?

"Omo! Omo! You can talk now. Wait here ok? Im going to call the doctor. Ok?.." she immediately put the cup noodles on the side table and immediately went to the other side where the telephone is. 

What If i told her that i am nichkhun. Would she believe me? Would she still treat me like this? Would she look at me the way she look at taeyeon? Would she?.

Again, my deep thoughts interrupt by the sudden touch of the nurse in my hand.

I look at tiffany and she had this happy expression on her face. I'm glad seeing tiffany like that. I should not take away the happiness of her. If i would tell her that i am nichkhun then it will change everything. I will never see the happiness she have right now. Never.

"You'd recover so fast taeyeon." The doctor says. And because im not really the taeyeon. I didn't look at him and i give them a silent treatment.

"Taetae?~ you okay?" Tiffany touch my hand and that's finally made me realize. Im not nichkhun infront of them. I am taeyeon. 

"Yeah~" i nod at her and smiled.

Taeyeon-ah !~ mianhae im going to use your body to be close to tiffany. Mianhae tiffany if i will lied to you. Just give me this moment. This time i will be with tiffany. Sorry if im going to fool everyone, lie to everyone. SORRY.

Taeyeon POV

I am watching my brother, i can still see his body, his feature even he is using my body. I can see his soul, i can hear what he is thinking. I felt sorry for him because of what is happening. 

I felt someone touches my cheek.

"Don't cry~" yuri soflt said and wipe the tears. I didn't notice im crying right now. I just felt ache in my heart of what im seeing, of what oppa suffering.

"This is not what i wish for." Yes, its true this is not what i wish. He is suffering being ME. Being inside my body. He can't do what he wants. He can't be nichkhun.

"Yes you are right, but did you know what he wish for ?" Yuri ask me.

"And did you know what tiffany wish?" The other angel which is jessica jung ask me. 

"I...i don't know." I answer, yes i don't know what they wish for.

"Nichkhun wishes to be you." Angel taecyeon blurted out.

"While tiffany wishes that you'd be a man." my gaze went to jessica jung who said those word.

"And you taeyeon, wishes them both happiness even it sacrifice yours." Yuri who is beside me said.

Now it answered all my questions, we wish this and it granted. We're suppose to be happy right? Because its happening now. Our wish have been granted. 

I shake my head and silently watch my oppa and tiffany talking to each other while eatjng cup noodles. 

'My body is weak...can my brother survive the sickness of that body he is in? Right now?'

Tiffany POV

there she is smiling at me again like she used before. She even talk to me. Im very happy because she survive on the accident. She's awake now.

"Can you stay here..." the sweet voice coming from taeyeon. I miss her voice. Even its just a whisper, it lingers through my ears like a sweet music. I suddenly smile to her and hold her soft hand. I nod my head.

"Ok" i replied. 

5:28 pm and we talk about school stuffs. When she was absent and such. I didn't mention about what wooyoung and his friend did to me. I don't like to ruin this moment. I don't. 

She laugh when i told her that a couple in seniors had been caught making out in a cubicle of comfort room. She even lugh when i told her that it was leeteuk and kara.

I even told her about the movie i've watch. She requested me to download those movies and we'll watch if she gone out in this boring room she said. I feel like she really missed me too.

I miss her laugh, that big smile of her. Even it just a week that we didn't see each other, i really missed this. 

This conversation, her touch, her presence, everything about KIM, TAEYEON i missed her. 

Our conversation have been stop when her parents walk inside the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter