2| i don't believe angels exist

wish upon the shooting star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

my head hurts, my eyes. I can't see anything or anyone. Am i dreaming? I can't see a light. Oppa! I tried to shout but i can't. Its just in my mind. 

"Ready to see the world taeyeon?"  A husky voice of a woman and it echoed. I look around but only dark and no one. 

"W...who are you?" i ask with fears. I'm trying not to be coward here. But, the heck, im a girl, alone in this dark place and someone is talking.

"First close your eyes and when i say once again your name? Open it."  that voice again. That sounds of her can be trusted but how can i be so sure that she's not going to hurt me.

"C...can you show yourself first? How can i trust someone who's not showing... how can i be so sure that im in a safe place.what if... what if you're just playing with me.? " im stuttering in fear and hug myself.

"Don't be afraid, for I am always with you. You don't see me, but the time you open your eyes you can ..."

A voice that was still calm and soothing me. The fear im feeling like vanishing away. The fast beat i felt is gone in a normal state. I close my eyes once again and breath some air and when i exhale I heard the voice again.

"Taeyeon~ open your eyes so you shall see the truth"  i heard and when i open eyes, a blur white surroundings i see. Suddenly, when my sight can fully see, a magestic woman wearing a white dress. Her black hair in a tidy pony tail. A crystalize tiara on top of her head. She's so beautiful and it adds to her beauty the warm smile she is wearing. I was in awe and i think my jaw drop right now. Suddenly a pair of wings spread in her back.

"W...wow" i said with amaze. Am i still dreaming? Infront of me is a beautiful woman with a magestic wings on her.

"Im your angel..." 

"Kwon yuri is my name and i know you, the day you were born im always with you. Always..."

"i don't believe angel exist" i said, still surprise on what im seeing.

"Yet you believe in a shooting star eh?," yuri in a sarcastic way.

"Y..yeah cause i can see them, not like angels.. duhh... i can't see them." I said in a matter of fact tone. 

Yuri just smile at me and it makes my body calm and relax.

"Well, you can see them now." And extend her hand gesturing me to see my surroundings.

"Im still dreaming right?.." i nervously laugh and look around. Where am i? Im in a hallway with a white walls, i see nurses and other people. and there are so MANY PEOPLE wearing white dresses not like those doctors and nurse, and they have wings attach to their back. Oh...my.... really? So angels can see now throught humans eyes. Omy... really?!!

"So they can also see an angels right now, cause i  can clearly see you guys." I smiled at her and she just stare at me.

Someone walk infront of me "hello." I greet cheerfully.

and just like a thin air she just walk through me.

How on earth can be like that. Ok ! Its clear im  still dreaming. Someone hold my wrist and pull me. I look who is that and it was yuri. The girl who is claiming that she is my angel. Ow she's holding me. Wait what the f...... she's holding my hand. Do angels ca hold HUMAN? Im still dreaming. O.O

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiffany  still in a deep thought and worried about taeyeon. Jessica jung-her angel, is following her worried also to Tiffany. She can see clearly that tiffany can't think right because of what happened to taeyeon.

They are in the side street, tiffany is running and catching her breath she's on her way to taeyeon.

'I should be there. Its been 6 days and i didn't know it.stupid tiffany.stupid!!' She blame herself and a tears flow on her cheeks. Jessica who is flying, beside tiffany can hear what tiffany is thinking.

"Ow, poor tiffany, you should not think like that." Jessica whispered. Tiffany calm herself a little and run along the pedestrian lane. Due to her blurry sight she didnt notice that the sign gone into stop. Jessica who knew it, fly above and goes to tiffany really fast. Its like a tornado in the sight of human, but in jessica jung it has a slow motion gping to tiffany and hold her waist. Jessica took a deep breath and pulled tiffany.

Tiffany who heard people shouting at her and a bus who has a fast speed, the driver saw tiffany he honk it and trying to stop the bus by stepping the break but he cant stop, that's only a meters away of the bus from tiffany.

 Tiffany who cant think of what she will do next, she finally felt someone hold her waist and pulled her back on the side street where she came from. Jessica jung hug the little girl with all her might pulled her back on the side street. Still hugging the girl. And she whispered...

"Its alright now tiffany, you can open your eyes now"

Tiffany POV

I... i should go to where taeyeon is. I tried to get up and i feel hurt. I look around and people are looking at me, surrounds me and Asking if im alright. 

"Kiddo next time look at the signal ." An angry man shouting at me as he point the walk signal on the other side. 

"Thankful that your alright by the way." He calmy said to me cause he see i was going to cry.  I feel hurt, emotionally and physically . They cant understand me cause they dont know me. They dont know whats happening.

"I...im sorry. I'll be careful next time." With all my strength i stand up and i feel like it lighten up, someone he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter