1 |what happened?

wish upon the shooting star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

siren of ambulance noise the place.

taeyeon and nickhun is saving of the doctors and nurses. nickhun see the night sky before he enters in ambulance.

'what happened?' nichkhun think.

he feel his body is weak and hurt. he turn right his head and he see her sister lying on the other. she had her close eyes and blood all over her body.

"taey..." he wanted to say it but his sight turns into black.

'taeyeon'

-----------------

 

*tit.tit.tit.tit.tit*

the machine can only be heard in the room of the two. the operation is successful but the doctor says it may result into two way. maybe they will be awake and alive or forever sleep or had a comatose and only prayers can help them.

its 2 am in the morning. their family are inside of the room. watching their children lying on each one bed and they are connected by a machine that can only help them to live.

"why did it happen to our children. why them?" Mrs. Kim said crying.

her husband which is Nichkhun biological father hug tightly his wife and said

"all things had a reason, God give us challenge that He knows we can survive on it. they can survive.honey. they can"

"but they are only 19 & 17 years old." Mrs. Kim said crying.

"don't lose hope. they will be awake"Mr. Horvejkul said giving courage to his wife.

 

tiffany in school can only stare the empty chair of taeyeon.

'what happen to you taeyeon?' tiffany sigh and focus again on the lecture.

5 days had pass that taeyeon is not coming on their school.

"listen up, as you notice taeyeon is not here." the student start to whisper to each other.

tiffany immediately stand up

" mam what happened to taeyeon?"tiffany said

it can be seen that she is worried to her best friend. the students look at the 17y/o girl.

 

"ooooh.she care to her LOVE. so gay.hahaha" wooyoung said and his group just laugh at that. tiffany had her head low and slowly she sit on her seat.

wooyoung and their group always make fun of them, making joke of what would they called of that relationship between taeyeon and tiffany.

tiffany on the side feels angry and wanted to punch that ugly faces. she wanted to shout out what she feels on taeyeon but she knew it will ruin taeyeon's life. so she just keep it to protect taeyeon. 

in this world full of judge people and over acting people, she knew it that they will hurt them, hurt emotionally. so it is safe to be in that state rather than to be hurt.

"stop that wooyoung..." Ms. BOA,their adviser said.

"...tiffany and taeyeon love each other in sister way,so don't judge her that she is a gay. she is just concern on taeyeon's situation."Ms. Boa continue.

 

all the students keep their mouth shut up and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter