Hye Mi's Condition

Just An Intern

Soo Hee and Kyungmi were already packing to go back home. I was going to be very sad since I didn't have any friends here, except for BTS who claims I'm their friend, but I can't be. 

"Do you guys really have to leave?" I asked them.
"Yeah, I have to go home and see if I'm accepted to JYP. If I am, I'm definitely going to visit you Hye Mi." Kyungmi told me.
"I wish I can live in Korea, but my parents wouldn't allow that. I'm working for their new restaurant." Soo Hee said to me too. 
"I'll be waiting for you Kyungmi. I really want you to get into JYP. That would be the best thing in the world. And Soo Hee. Nice job on working with the family business." 

They smiled at me and kept packing. Then I had an idea. 

"Do you guys want to meet BTS before you leave?" I asked them. 
"YES!" Soo Hee started getting excited.

Kyungmi was trying to calm her down. 

"But won't you get in trouble?" Kyungmi asked. 
"Not if I'm filming you guys. I'll just pretend to film you guys and then their manager won't suspect a thing."
"Yes, lets go Kyungmi! I need to meet Jin!" 
"Ok, calm down Soo Hee. We will go meet them then." 

Soo Hee started squealing and jumping around. I grabbed my empty laptop bag and my camera and we were on our way out. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

We made our way to the Big Hit entertainment building. I immediately got my camera out and started to "film" them and the building. We greeted a few staff and then I found the way to BTS' recording studio. 

"Open that door Kyungmi." I said to her. 

Kyungmi opened it and there were BTS either writing or messing around on their phone. Kyungmi covered Soo Hee's mouth because she was about to scream when she saw Jin with Jimin playing on a phone. 

"Hi Hye Mi." They all greeted me. 
"Hey guys." 
"Are you actually filming?" V asked me. 
"No, it's fake." I said and put my camera down. 
"Oh why were you fake filming?" 
"Um..."
"That's none of your business, V?" Kyungmi said confusingly to him. 
"Oh I'm sorry." V said and walkeed away.
"Who are your friends?" Jin asked. 
"Thats Kyungmi and Soo Hee." I said as I pointed at both of them. 
"Soo Hee. I remember you. You were wearing a Jin jersey. Nice pick."

Soo Hee just took a deep breath to calm herself down. She was seriously a big Jin fan. 

"I can't believe you remember me." Soo Hee said cooly. 
"Well it's not everyday where you see a fan wear a Jin jersey." He said and winked at her. 

Soo Hee was about to go crazy but Kyungmi held onto her. I just rolled my eyes at her. 

"Hey Hye Mi!" Namjoon said to me. 

I turned and smiled at him. 

"Oh hey." 
"You forgot this last night." Namjoon passed my laptop to me. 
"I totally forgot I left it here. That's probably why I grabbed my empty laptop bag. Thanks." 

Kyungmi and Soo Hee were whispering to each other. I didn't mind, they must have been talking about BTS or something. 

Kyungmi's P.O.V

Soo Hee and I were talking about whether if we should tell J-Hope or Rap Monster about her brain problem. I don't know why but it was either him or Rap Monster, because those were her two biases. 

"Rap Monster! Look their getting along just fine and he deserves to know." Soo Hee suggested. 
"No J-Hope because Rap Monster may be falling for her and we can't break his interest like that." I argued back. 
"I heard my name so I cam over here." J-hope came out of nowhere and scared the both of us. 
"J-hope. I guess were telling you about Hye Mi's condition." I told him but Soo Hee hit me, but it was already too late.
"What condition?" He asked. 
"Ok, she has serious brain damage, that may cause her to forget a bunch of stuff easily." Soo Hee told him. 
"Is it really bad?" 
"Kind of. You just need to make sure she doesn't forget any of you. It can get to that point." I told him.
"Does she know about this?" 
"No. Not really. Her mom thought it would be best if she didn't know.But she told us just to keep her safe, and now we are telling you to make sure she's safe."
"How did she get this brain damage?" 
"She was in a really bad car accident when she was little, where the car was rolling and flipping. Luckily when she woke up she remembered everything. But its like the more she gets older the more her brain doesn't cooperate with her. It's kind of weird. Just make sure it doesn't turn to a point where she forgets everyone, or else thats trouble." 
"I'll make sure of that." 
"Thank you J-Hope. We're counting on you. She may forget a few little things like losing her camera and stuff, but just help her regain that memory." 
"No problem." 
"Kyungmi, we got to go. Our flight leaves in an hour." 
"Ok then. We have to get going. Just thank you for helping us out with Hye Mi." 
"Yeah its no problem, just catch your flight guys." 
"We will." I said and then we both went up to Hye Mi. 
"We got to get going." Soo Hee told her. 
"Get going where?" Hye Mi asked us. 

I had the nerve to face palm myself, but it was her condition and we had to deal with it, even if she sounds stupid. 

"Nice one Hye Mi." I laughed hoping she was kidding even though I didn't 
"No really, where are you guys going?" She asked us again.

Really felt like face palming myself. 

"We got to get back home remember? We live in America." 
"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. My head is just- I can't really remember." She told us. 
"Its ok. But have fun with BTS and Korea. I hope to be seeing you soon." I said and gave her a hug. 

Soo Hee said her goodbyes and gave her a hug too. We were both on our way. I just hope that Hye Mi is able to live by herself and able to not forget a lot of stuff. 

...

Authors Note: 

I'm sorry for a late update, I've just gotten really lazy but I'm back, writing with a wrapped hand -.- (its really hard to type with a wrapped hand like this) I hope you guys liked this update!