Fan Signing

Just An Intern

I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face. It was morning in Korea. It never looked so beautiful than I imagined it to be. 

"Wake up!" As Kyungmi yelled as I was laying in my bed. 

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Oh yeah, it's day 2 of being in Korea. That means the fan meeting and audition time for us. Kyungmi was the first one to get ready because her audition started around the afternoon and she didn't want to be late of course. We had 5 days left of being in Korea, and after this day we wouldn't know what to do. 

After getting up, being fully awake, I went to the bathroom and got ready for the fan meeting. I put my hair up into a bun, leaving a bunch of curly baby hairs sticking out. Then I put on my black rap monster jersey, and wore a regular black sweater, with denim jeans and red converse. Soo Hee also got ready, wearing her black Jin jersey. 

"Ready?" I asked her. 
"Yup, are you?" 

I had my phone, the hotel keys, and my purse. Something else didn't feel right. 

"I don't know, do I look ready?" I asked confusingly. 

Soo Hee looked down at the chair and saw my camera. 

"Yeah you forgot your camera." Soo Hee handed it to me. 
"Oh yeah thanks." 

I grabbed my camera and we were ready to go to the fan meet. 

*~*~*~*~*

We came to the fan meet that was right in front of the Myeong-Dong, and there were so many fans waiting to see BTS. Yeah, I was one of those fans, but all I really wanted was good shots of them. I want to show other companies that I can be a good photographer. 

Namjoon's P.O.V 

The members and I were on our way to our fan meeting. And again we were only giving them a preview of our new album. Yet we still need a new photographer. We were sitting in the car minding our own business and then I remembered that girl from yesterday. Why was she talking to our manager, Cho?

"Hey, Cho, who was that girl you were talking to yesterday?" 
"Oh her. She just was interested in an internship." 
"For?" 
"Photography." 
"That's exactly what we need right now!" 
"We need someone professional. She didn't have any demos on her so how can I know she's a good photographer." 
"You should have at least let her try first." 
"It's ok Cho. He's just mad that he won't ever see her again. He thought that she was cute." Jimin came into our conversation. 

Yeah she was cute. But I wasn't mad that she didn't get hired. I was mad because we were looking for a photographer. 

"Get out of our conversation." 

I sat back waiting for our stop. I hope that we can find another photographer in time. I really just want to release our album. 

*~*~*~*~*

Hye Mi's P.O.V 

Soo Hee and I were waiting for BTS to come. In honesty, I really just wanted pictures of them. I didn't want to touch them, or get their autographs, or even give them anything. As long as I have good pictures I was satisfied with myself. I heard a bunch of fans screaming behind me and running. I almost got trampled by the group but Soo Hee held me back, and I almost broke my camera. I really owe her for saving me and my camera because without it, I would never be complete. I saw BTS come out of their van. All I saw were seven shining boys popping out of that van. I zoomed in and took pictures while they were smiling and waving. It was really cute pictures too. 

Namjoon's P.O.V

I saw a lot of fans crowding us as we were getting out of the van. Wow. So many of them. I didn't know we were this famous. There were so many of them with cameras, but there was this one girl with a camera that really stood out. I saw the same hair that was into a bun and had curly baby pieces of hair sticking out. She looked exactly like the girl from the restaurant. I didn't know if it was actually her, so I waited until she put her camera down to look at the pictures. The members were pushing me to go to the stage, but I didn't want to keep my eyes off of her. I wanted to make sure it was her. She put her camera down to look at the pictures. It was her. The same girl I saw back at the restaurant. We were matching jerseys too. I got snapped out by Jungkook's insane pushing me to the stage. 

"Hyung! There's so many fans! We need to go!" He kept shoving and I followed the other members. 

We went up to the stage and introduced ourselves, as we always do before talking. Then I started talking about our new album and that we would get some teaser pictures as soon as we find a new photographer. Finally I put on some previews of our songs from the album, and the fans were loving it. I wasn't really paying attention to them though. I kept paying attention to her. 

Hye Mi's P.O.V 

I loved everything about their new album songs. The lyrics, the beat, the melody, just everything about it was so awesome and I couldn't wait for it to come out. Then Soo Hee tapped me on the shoulder for some reason. 
 
"What Soo Hee?" 
"I think Rap Monster Oppa is staring at you." 

I looked over at the stage and he was staring at me directly into my soul. Oh god. He gave me these feelings again. These feelings that no one else can give me except for the state of Rap Monster's eyes. His eyes were so small and every time I stated into them, I could barely see them. But I snapped out of it. 

"I don't think he's looking at my direction Soo Hee." 
"He totally is! Use your camera!" 

I used my camera to zoom in on Rap Monster, and he was looking directly into my camera. I took a shot of him because he was actually looking at the camera. 

"He's not Soo Hee." I was being my stubborn self. 

When the preview for the album ended, they gave out a few of their old albums to the fans. By the time this fan meet was over, all of the fans left, leaving me and Soo Hee left talking about hanging out around the Myeong-Dong. 

"Wait, we need to call Kyungmi and see if her audition is done." Soo Hee reminded me. 
"Oh yeah I'll call her right a-" 

I got interrupted by Soo Hee jumping around, covering to prevent her from screaming. Was Jin right behind me, I was thinking. 

"Um Hi. I noticed you were at our fan meeting." I heard a deep voice behind me. 

My eyes widened. Wait was it really him? I turned around. I saw small eyes, and blonde combed over hair. It was him. 

...