Start of Something New

Top and I

-----

 

 

 

"Okay. Everyone, go back to your respective class. Thank you!" The Vice President for academics said after our flag raising ceremony.

 

"Wait Madame!" Top shouted that causes everyones attention and he ran to the VP for Academics. He told something to her and Madam nodded and smiled.

 

"I'm sorry but I'll be borrowing five more minutes from you students to listen to this young man. Thank you." Madam is smiling like a.. Nevermind.

 
 
  • "Ehem-ehem! Good morning everyone! Good morning sunshine! I mean Sunny Madrigal!" He said smiling sheepishly but I found it sweet. I said what?

     

     

     

    And how the hell does he know my SURNAME?

     

     

    "YIEEEE~~"

     

    "AWWW~~"

     

    "SWEEEET~~"

     

     

    And there goes the students and also the teachers.. Well almost all of the students and the professors know me because I'm an active student. I was once part of the sports club and I'm now part of the CSG (Central Student Government). Well.. I'm an active student so that's why Top also know my surname. Oh shut up, Sunny! You sounded like a disappointed girlfriend.. Scrath that!

     

     

    "Sunny-ah! Yieee~~" Both Yuri and Yoona are teasing me and so my classmates. And for sure my face is now red like an apple. *pouts*

     

     

    "Hi Sunny! Miss Lee Soon-kyu. I'm Choi Seung Syun A.K.A. HANDSOME Top. I love adobo and my favorite color is blue."

     

    "HAHAHAHA!" You will hear the laugh of all the people. I don't know that Top guy is a comedian.

     
     
  • Insert sarcasm please. -__________-

     

     

    "But what I really came here for and face all of you is to tell you, my Sunny-baby that I love you." He said and blush.. How cute-- I mean acute.

     

    "How sweet~"

     

    "Sunny-yah is so lucky~"

     

    "I envy her~"

     

     

    And blahblahblah~~ All these girls are jealous.. My god! I can not anymore!

     

     

    "I know you don't believe at love at first sight and so I am. But that belief changed the moment I first laid my eyes on you." Top said and look directly on my eyes. Oh butterflies, stop tickling my stomach, this Top guy might think I like what he is saying.. Where in fact I love it. Hihihi~

     

    And the students are all like crazy, the school's ground is just like a mental asylum. And even our school president is smiling like reminiscing

    how he said 'I love you' to her wife.

     

     

    "Sunny, I love you. Love me back, I will give my life to you. Honestly you already have my life the very first time I saw you

     
    and fell for you all that you only have to do now is to catch me and accept me in your life and be my life because I have given yours mine." With that he winks at me and said 'thank you' to everyone who listened to him.
     
     
     
    -----