BFGF

Top and I
  • -----

     

     

    Hell-o Monday. I don't feel like going to school. I don't want to see that Top guy. He is getting in my nerves. My whole weekend is doomed.

     

     

     

    As I enter our classroom I immediately tell everything to Yoona and Yuri what had happened last weekend.

     

     

    "Here it goes.. He came into our house, he visited me, and introduced himself to my parents as of course, my boyfriend. And the most embarrassing part is when he told my Mom and Dad that it is me who courted him. Like WTF! You all know that I just asked him to be my boyfriend and I didn't give him chocolates and flowers and I didn't serenade him and I never dated him!

     

     

    And hell has been good to that guy, instead of yelling him like what my Mother have done to me, he welcomed that guy with open arms and accepted him as my boyfriend even Daddy never said any disapproval. Like I want to scream "I am your child here, not that bastard!" But they're not minding me like I'm not existing. All their attention is all in Top and I'm just there in corner, pinching my face and thinking that it's all just a bad dream, a nightmare."

  •  

    "HAHAHAHAHA!" Both of them laugh hard and hands on their tummies.

     

    "That was so epic!" Yuri exclaimed.

     

     

    "That's a once-upon-a-time." Yoona said with full of emotions and they both laugh again.

     

    "Whatever!" I said and flip my hair. Good thing our professor now is not late, because if she is this will not stop making fun of me.

     

    I'm still sleepy. Since Top told me that "You got me" line, I'm having an sleepless night. *Yawns* I'm sleepy. Good thing our professor gives up and early breaktime. I was about to close my eyes when someone said something.

     

     

    "Hi girlfriend!" I know who said that. I know that husky voice.

     

    "What now?" I yell.

     

    "Nothing." He said and I close my eyes. I'm sleepy. I don't care about my boyfriend.

     

     

    My eyes were closed

     
     
  • but that doesn't mean that I'm sleeping. He took my sleepiness away. Hmp!

     

    I can feel him. He's still beside me. I can smell his natural scent.

     

     

    *Evil smile* Back to my evil plan. "Operation: Make Top Fall For Me" Bwahaha!

     

     

    Good thing my classmates are not around and so Yuri and Yoona, they're all in the cafeteria. I told Yoona and Yuri that I'm sleepy that's why they don't force me to go down.

    I simply lay my head to his arms. He moves but he didn't remove my head but he move his chair to make us close and make me comfortable.

     

     

    Aw~ My boyfriend is so sweet!

     

     

    Please say it in a sarcastic tone. YUCK! NASTY!

     

    He's scent makes me more comfortable. So I smell his neck. Bwahaha!

     

     

    "Crazy Sunny." He said in a low voice and laugh lowly.

    Damn! I don't know why but he makes my heart beats fast just hearing those laugh. WTF! And now he's even my hair and it's giving me shiver but in a good way.

     
     
  • "Oh Top! What are you doing to me?" I want to say it aloud but I just can't open my mouth. I'm just still. I also wanted to open my eyes but my body is not listening to me.

    Does this Top guy have some dark magic? I don't know. And if he has, I don't wanna be trapped.

    "Sleepwell Sunny. I'll be watching you." I don't know why but when he spoke that I feel that I'm safe in his arms. Then I don'l know what's next.

    "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~"

    "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~" I heard shouts and so I shouted back. And as I open my eyes I saw 30 pairs of eyes around me, my classmates we're all looking at me, I mean just the boys because all the girls are looking beside me.. So I follow their gaze and there I saw Top. Smiling.

    And there goes my heart again. I should visit my doctor one of these days to have a check-up.

    "I'm sorry. I wanted to shut them up, but it was too late." Top said. He smiled again. And walk outside our classroom like a VIP.

     
     
     
  • I'm just about to open my mouth when he got me annoyed.

     

    "You're like a pig when you're sleeping. Noisy with saliva all over the mouth." And with that my classmates bursts into laughter again. Damn you Top. Just damn you!

    "Sweet couple." Yuri said in a sarcastic way and burst out laughing again.

     

    Now my heart beats fast again not because Top smiles but because I'm mad!

     

     

    You Top! I will really make you fall in love with me. Hard. Deep rooted. And when that time comes, I will leave you. And you'll be crying and I'll be the one who'll be laughing.

     
     
  •  

    That would be my bittersweet revenge for all the embarrassment that you brought me. So, you better watch out!

    -----