This Fast?

Top and I

-----

 

 

 

Top and I are now holding each others hand. Not just the normal holding hands but an entertwined one. The one that I think dirty before whenever I see lovers on the streets doing HHWW as in Holding Hands While Walking. Lovers on the street? Lovers.. Are we lovers? Is this love that I am feeling? This fast?

 

Hmmm..

 

 

I feel Top squeeze my hands so I look up to him. His eyes are telling me something and I know what is is.. affection? Well.. I know what is is.. But I'm not really sure what really it is.

 

 

"I love you Sunny." He said it again. Again? Yeah. He told me earlier those three words. Those three words that I don't know what the answer would be.

 

 

Is 'I love you' a question to be answered? Or a feeling that should be reciprocated with a feelings also? As of now.. I don't know.

 

 

"I'm serious Sunny. I love you." He repeated it again and it's making my heart beats abnormally.

 

 

I sighed..

 
 
  •  

    "Top.. How can you say it's love this fast? We just know each other for about a month? Or two? I mean, we don't really know each other. We just know our names, I don't even know your surname. Your favorite food, favorite color and the such. So how can you say it's love?" And I sigh again.

     

    "I know it's love because I am feeling it. I know this is love because I just simply knew it. I can't explain why and how I love you this fast. Love actually is not who you know long and not, who you know for years or someone you just met. Love is a strange feeling that you feel to someone who you think is annoying but you'll miss her annoyance if she'll stop. Love is like the heat of sun in an early which is hot but you need it's vitamin b. And love is like the air that you need to breathe so you can live. And now, you are that annoying, you are my sun and my air that I just can't live without."

     
     

    I can't absorb his wisdom about love. I was about to look away because I'm speechless when he hold my chin and made me face him. His eyes is full of passion. His eyes tell his whole story. It's like he's telling me who he is by just his mere eyes. Those expressive eyes that lingers on my mind.

  • "Sunny.. I know you are doubting me, but I will prove it to you. I'll prove to you that I love you and that's true." I just nod because I can't say anything. I'm both overwhelmed and scared. That feeling when you want to poop but you're hungry. It's just unexplainable.

     

     

    Unexplainable? So Is this love?

     

     

    Sigh.

     

     

    "Goodnight." Top said as he kiss my forehead. I just say goodbye and entered the gate.

     

     

     

     

    After our conversation earlier no one dared to talk but we never let go of each other hands until I went home.

     

     

     

    "WAAAAAH!!" I screamed quietly. I just realized my stupidity now that I'm lying in my bed.

     
     

     

  • First, I let him backhug me when I should stop him and give him a black eye.

     

    Second, I have listened to what he feels instead of saying sarcastic words to him.

     

    Third, I let him hold my hand when it's my chance to twist it and beat him to near-death.

     

    Fourth, I let him kiss my forehead instead of.. Of.. NEVERMIND!

     

    Fifth.. And lastly.. He made me realized that our feelings is mutual.

     

     

     

    Author's Note: Hello everyone! I hope you'll like this update and sorry for not updating the fast few weeks. I just wanna say sorry if the story's pacing is getting fast or if I haven't meet your expectations with the characters and the story. But still I hope you'll still support 'Top and I'. Thank you!

     

 -----