Top's Perspective

Top and I

-----

 

 

Four months ago someone asked me to become his boyfriend. How funny right? My life has been like that eversince. Girls keep on chasing me but I don't give a damn! I'm not full of myself, I'm not narcistic but I'm a bit boastful. I know I'm handsome, smart and rich and I don't believe in love, mostly with the so called 'love at first sight'. But that belief changed with that someone didn't left my mind. Aren't she exhausted? Running in my mind. He made a panda just like my highschool friend who is luckily her classmate.

 

 

Sunny. Sunny Madrigal is her name.

 

 

I thought I'll be just satisfied with her name and by just looking at her.

 

 

Then one day I received a message from her. I am so happy and by that time, if he asked me to be her boyfriend again I would gladly say yes. But I changed my mind because I love annoying her. I don't know why I do but maybe because by being annoying she will talk to me.

 
 
  • And will like me and hoping one day she'll also love me.

     

    I want him to be his boyfriend not because he want vengeance to her ex but because he love me too.

     

     

    Time goes by and he love me back. Her love is the most precious thing that happened in my life. And being love by her is the most treasured thing I'll bring in the place that I'm moving to.

     

     

    I had so many plans for us. For her birthday, for christmas, for our graduation and for our wedding. The moment I saw her I know that it's her that I will be saying I do in the church and God will be blessing us, I want him to be the mother of my twelve children. I know giving birth is hard just like most mother said but I know that she can do it because they will be the fruit of our love. And we will live happilly forever even after life. Sigh.

     

     

    "Top.." Sunny said and cried. I saw Seungri, Yoona and Yuri behind her and they're also crying.

    This is why I don't like to tell them about my condition because I don't want seeing my friends and my beloved crying.

  •  

    I looked to Seungri and he looked down. I know it's hard for him keeping my secret and it's hurting him also. Seungri is my only friend. We are classmates since we are first year to fourth year highschool and we may not be classmates now we're still friends. And even when he told my secret he will be still my friend.. Forever.

     

     

    "Sunny baby, come here." And then she ran to me and hug me tight. I miss her. So damn much! If only I could still walk, I will be at school right now, making her laugh instead of wiping her tears.

     

     

    "Top, I wanted to punch you but how can I still do it if you're too weak to escape my powerful dirt." Yoona said and we all laugh. We talk for three hours when the three decided to leave us alone.

     

    "I love you, Sunny." I whisper.

     

    "I love you too, Top." She cries.

     

    "Hush baby. Don't cry. Everything will be fine."

     
     

     

  • "It will not be fine Top. How could you be so selfish? Why you keep this alone to yourself? I can be trusted."

     

    "Baby, I know you can be trusted and I trust you so much. It is just I don't want to see you cry like this, that's why I haven't tell you. I'm not selfish. Actually, I'm doing this for you."

     

    "Doing this for me? Your impossible! Top, if only this then.. Then.. I shouldn't be mean to you, I shouldn't be--"

     

    "It's okay. Really. Really." I said and close my eyes. "I'll be always here, guarding your life. Thank you for making my short life worth living, Sunny. If we didn't made it here, then will make gl to heaven. And there, surely, we'll have our own happilly ever-after-life. Haha!"

     

    "I hate you! You told me you love me and will be forever but you will be leaving me this fast! You came into my life with just a wink of an eye, and now you'll be gone with also a wink of an eye. Aren't you afraid of dying?"

     
     

     

  • "I wasn't afraid of dying. A already accepted my fate until you came into my life." I told her and wipe the tears that just falls down.

     

     

     

    There's no such thing as fear of death. But there is fear of leaving the people behind when you're dead.

     

     

     

    Honestly, Four months ago, was my first tunning. I should die that day, but Sunny give me light to continue living. He gave me hope. And the urge to know him is the reason why God extended my life. But God want me now. He is so good for giving me four more months to experience the real gift of life which is love. How it feel to love and how it feel to be loved.

     

     

    "Sunny Madrigal, I love you. And if I die, please remember this line, I'm always here, guarding your life."

     

     

     

     

     

    "TOP! TOP! WAKE UP! TOP! TOOOPP!!" I heard her call my name but I have to leave now. I love you Sunny, goodbye.

     

     

     

    I'm Top Cruz. My favorite food is Adobo and my favorite color is blue. Sunny Madrigal, I love you..

    -----