1:13 PM

When The Clock Strikes Three

Play: Akdong Musician- Give Love


 

It was a lazy and bring afternoon and their Music teacher haven't arrived yet and it was already 1:00 PM, telling the teacher was late himself. Soo Min looked to her right and saw that Hae Min was somewhat looking at someone something somewhere in front. Soo Min then followed at where she was gazing at found out that the candy loving little girl was gazing at no other than the red haired kingka, what do you expect from a girl in love, you go crazy; according to those girly girls.

 

Soo Min then once again yawned for the twentieth time that hour before resting her head on her desk lazily. Hae Min saw that her best friend was once again being lazy and is starting to doze off in her desk. Hae Min chuckled at her best friend's actions before bringing out some of her sweets from her bag, then started to eat it one by one. Hae Min then once again looked at Kiseop, who was scribbling something on his notebook out of boredom before setting her attention back to her best friend.

 

"All you do is sleep" Hae Min mumbled to herself, looking at her drooling best friend.

"And all you do is eat" Soo Min back fired, obviously wide awake but couldn't help but drool from laziness.

"Soo Min...." Hae Min awkwardly mumbled, looking at her best friend. 

"Whahat?" Soo Min asked in her somewhat hipster tone. She then looked up and saw that her best friend was pointing at something on her desk.

"Pass me the gummy worms" Hae Min awkwardly asked, pointing at the pack of candy beside the bored looking girl.

"keke~ Fat " Soo Min commented, successful throwing the pack at her candy obsessed best friend.

"Shut up" Hae Min grumpily responded before shoving three gummy worms at ones in .

"Wake me up before the hobo starts the class" Soo Min lazily said before she lazily slum her face on her desk.

"Affapho" Hae Min responded, mouth full of gummy worms.

"She's really a total fatass yet....I still love her" Soo Min chuckily commented in her mind before drifting off to dream land.

 

 

1:13 PM

It was a sunny afternoon, Soo Min was sitting on the concrete floor of their school's main library which was located in the farthest part of the school building where it isolates from every electronic or modern looking classrooms. Soo Min always comes there since it's so quiet and no one can bother her from her slumber, except her best friend. But whenever she's in the library, she feels like she had arrived in heaven, where you hear nothing but harps playing.

 

Feeling the thin paper through her fingers as she browsed the book she chose to read, she doesn't usually read books but when she does, she turns serious. While Soo Min was busy reading a book that was all about vampires, warewolves and witches, she suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking at her. She looked from her right to left and saw that no one was there, so she shrugged the feeling away. But then she heard footsteps from her right and saw a pair of black leather shoes facing her.

 

"Ehemm" The person coughed in a cold-like strict manner and when Soo Min looked up, she really thought she was in Heaven. Because there stood in front of her was a God-like looking man, he was truly a defenition of HANDSOME. Even though he had that charming look, Soo Min didn't fail to see how dark his aura is. The way his cold stare was looking down at her, Soo Min knew that this guy in front of her wasn't going easy. They both had that starring contest before one of them decided to break it.

 

"Who are you?" 

"Who are you?"

"I asked you first"

"I asked you first"

"Stop mimicking me"

"Stop mimicking me"

"I'm Kris"

"And I'm hot"

"You're what?"

"What? I didn't say anything"

 

Kris looked at Soo Min weirdly, knowing well on what she had said but shrugged it off and act like he never heard of it. "If you don't mind, can I sit next to you?" Kris asked while clearing his throat. Soo Min looked at him like he was some kind of weird alien landing on Earth, she sure didn't expect that this was coming.

 

She looked down on her back then looked at him once again before nodding her head. She then felt him sit beside her, browsing on her book like she was ignoring his present. Kris then turn his body around, having it facing her as he leaned in and rested both of his elbows on top of his thighs.

 

"What's your name?" He asked, still giving her that cold stare. Soo Min heaved a sigh before closing her book, turned to face the latter making both of them face each other, mimicking his position. "Soo Min, Park Soo Min" She smiled before extending a hand at the blonde latter. "Kris" "I know" Soo Min laughed lightly as she retreaved her hand from his hold.

 

"So, I haven't seen you in here. What grade are you?" Soo Min asked him with pure curiosity. "I'm 22 years old, I just volunteered to work here in this library since my brother Luhan is sick right now. You know him right?" Kris asked her with a raised brow. "I do know him. He works here, he's really quiet and socialy awkward; no offense though" Kris cracked a lough knowing that his little bro still didn't make any friends except for him. "Well, that's my little brother" And this time, Soo Min laughed.

 

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work, remember?" Soo Min pointed out with a a-matter-of-fact face. "A person could take a little break right?" Kris asked, leaning his back on the bookshelf as he had his arms behind his head. Soo Min rolled her eyes, opening her book that she once abandoned earlier, and started reading where she once stopped.

 

"You still read those? Pffftt... You really are a little girl"

"Little? LITTLE?! Well you have to see my best friend! She's like the most childish eighteen year old girl I know! But not that I hate her or something but she's preferable to be called 'little' so if you go telling me I'm little, well you better off go-"

"Soo Min..."

"Whahat?!"

"Shut up"

 


NOTE: Hey guys! I Hope you liked this chapter since Kris the dragon tamer is here!

Yehey! I know I T^T

Hehehehe but anyway, if you guys liked it don't forget to upvote or maybe subscribe ^_^

Thanks everyone! I very much love you guys <3 <3 <3