2:00 PM

When The Clock Strikes Three

Play: Super Junior- No Other


 

2:00 PM

"Hey baby Min Min" Someone said behind Soo Min who was sitting on her desk, writing something on her notebook. She looked up to see her charming boyfriend grinning down at her as he had both of his hands on top of her shoulders. "Hey oppa" She stood up and tip toed to kiss his cheeks a small peck. "What are doing?" Kris asked as he sat on a chair beside her. "Nothing, just reviewing some things for the finals tomorrow" Soo Min grinned making Kris ruffle her hair.

 

"My girlfriend is soooooo responsible, and that's why I love you" Kris gave her head a big smooch before putting one arm around her shoulder.

"Do you want me to help?" Kris asked.

"No it's okay, I'm fine" Soo Min smiled at him before she asked a question.

"How's work?" She asked as she she closed her notebook, then look up at him.

"Being the youngest CEO in South Korea is not that easy" Kris sighed in tiredness.

"Ooooh~ It's okay oppa, I'm always here" Soo Min wrapped her arms around Kris having both of them in a tight embrace.

 

It has been a year now since both of them had met and they were officialy a couple. Soo Min is now 19 years old and this year is going to be her last year in college and as for Kris, he was chosen to be the youngest CEO    at the age of 23    in his father's company because his father decided to retire and get a break.

 

"Are you tired" Kris asked worriedly.

"Not really. Even though studying can be a pain in the , I still have a lot of energy left inside of me" Soo Min laughed

"Hmmm.... Let's go out" Kris suggested.

"Where?" Soo Min asked, looking up at him.

"I'll street you frozen yogurt!" Kris smiled.

"Cool! Let's go! I was hungry anyway!" Soo Min exclaimed happily as she now pulled Kris out of her apartment room.

 

They both arrived in a yogurt store called Frozo Yogo and waisted no time to go in line. Kris decided to be the one to order and told Soo Min to reserve a seat for them. Soo Min agreed then went her way to find a seat for couples. She then found a table at the side where it would isolate from all the people and was less much noisy. Perfect. Soo Min thought while grinning.

 

She successfully made her way to the table and sat down comfortably in one of the seats. She cleared her mind for a second and thought of the past events she happily experience on her daily life. She remembered how Kris asked her out on a date for the first time and how they both shared their first kiss, it was amazing alright. Something like a fairytale.

 

She was about to think of something else when she heard two familiar voices bicker just beside her table.

 

"Oppa~ Give me that back!"

"I can't believe your's is much more yummier!"

"You just have a bad taste of flavors!"

"Yeah you're right..."

"Just give me that back!"

"I'll just buy you another one"

"You go buy yourself another one"

"I'm too lazy to stand up"

"You're impossible!"

 

Soo Min looked to her right and saw the source of the noise and her eyes bulged open as soon as she saw who it was. "Hae Min?! Sehun?!" She excplaimed, stopping both of the bickering idiots. Hae Min looked to her side and saw her long-time-no-see best friend. "Soo Min!!!" Hae Min squeeled, standing up from her sit and attacked her unnie in a bear hug, leaving the yogurt-stealing monster in awe. Bipolar, Sehun thought as he looked at his best friend hugging her best friend.

 

"You're here!" Soo Min exclaimed.

"I am!" Hae Min exclaimed back.

"How's life back in the U.S? Why didn't you tell me you have arrived back here?!" Soo Min pouted which was way shocking for Hae Min too see.

"I just arrived today. I was planning on telling you later but it looks like the plan changed" Hae Min laughed as both of them hugged again.

"Oh? You changed you hair!" Soo Min squeeled again.

"Yeah... My mom wanted the ends of my hair colored purple" Hae Min giggled, thinking of how her mom forced her to go to a salon.

"Oh God I miss your mom!" Soo Min said happily.

"Everyone does" Hae Min rolled her eyes.

"Ehemm...Am I invisible?" Someone spoke behind Hae Min as she only rolled her eyes at the monster.

"Ignore him, he's a meanie" Hae Min jobbed her thumb at Sehun.

"Yah!" Sehun protested as he scooped a big spoon of yogurt in his mouth, grumpily.

"Oh? You're with Sehun? Are you guys like...together now?" Soo Min wiggled her eyebrows mischieviously.

"Not in a million years" Hae Min frowned.

"Oooooh~ don't deny it Hae! I know you love me~" Sehun said in a more teasing tone.

"Shut up you yogurt-stealing-monster!" Hae Min smacked his head.

 

"Woah... You guys seem close. Am I missing something??" Soo Min was clearly confused at their relations was.

"Oh! Remember last year when I told you that my mom wanted me to finish my studies in the U.S and she even told me that her friend's son was going to accompany me there during my stay?" Hae Min pinpointed out.

"Yeah, I do remember you mentioning that to me" Soo Min nodded her head.

"Unfortunately... The 'son' happens to be that monster over there" Hae Min frowned while pointing at Sehun.

"Would you stop calling me that!?" Sehun whined like a five year old.

"Then stop stealing my food!" Hae Min smacked his head again.

"I swear, you'll be the death of me" Sehun whined again.

"Tsssk..." Hae Min rolled her eyes.

 

"Ehemm..." Someone caughed making their attention transfer to the blonde tall guys standing holding a stray of yogurts.

"Oh! Sorry Oppa, here let me help you" Soo Min smiled as she helped Kris with the yogurt.

"Ummm.... who?" Hae Min pointed at Kris, not knowing who he is.

"Oh... Hae Min, Sehun this is my boyfriend Kris. Kris this is my best friend Hae Min and her future boyfriend Sehun"

"Yah!" Hae Min protested with a pout.

"She's on denial again~" Sehun sang as he ate Hae Min's his yogurt happily.

"Do you want to die? As in like, RIGHT NOW?" Hae Min brought out her balled fist in front of him.

"Die with me then" Sehun playfully winked at her.

"Aish jinja!" Hae Min slumbed back on her sit, fuming at Sehun's unlimited playfulness.

 

Even though Hae Min was fuming, Soo Min still didn't fail to see that faint blush on Hae min's Cheek. "So this girl still likes him huh?" Soo Min mischieviously thought. "They're cute" Kris commented, bringing his girlfriend out of her thoughts and look straight beside their table seeing the two having a thumb war. "Yeah... the blushing idiots, that's what I call them" both of them laugh, eating their yogurts happily.

 


NOTE: Hello! Hehehehe.... I kind of like this chapter since it's a bit lively going and energizing. Didn't expect Hae Min and Sehun to be like that right? Hahaha! But don't you worry SeMin shippers out there, they will have their little romance later own ;) Don't forget to upvote if you like the story ^_^ Thank You!