Awkward

When The Clock Strikes Three

Play: Eun Ji And Seo In Guk- All For You


 

"Hey" 

 

Soo Min perked up from her light slumper as soon as she heard a familiar voice greeting her. She whip her head to the right, seeing her seat mate  as usual  having a lollipop stuck in . "Hey fatass, I miss you!" She flung her hands around her lollipop eating seat mate, or also known as Soo Min's best friend: Yoo Hae Min. "Soo Min unnie, want some?" Hae Min placed one lollipop in front of Soo Min's face. "Gomowo" Soo Min happily accepted it. The two had talked about what they did during the weekends and as usual, they both said they had stayed at home.

 

"Hey saeng" Soo Min called, on her chocolate flavored lollipop.

"Nae unnie?" Haemin asked, opening her second round of lollipop.

"Why do you talk like that?" Soo Min suddenly asked.

"Talk like what?" Hae Min looked at her confused.

"You know, why is your voice so squicky and high pitched?" Soo Min repeated curiously.

"Molla, I'm usually like this you know" Hae Min gave her a pouty frown.

"It's just that, even though we were best friends since diapers I still can't get used to the fact that you sound like a five year old" Soo Min teased.

"I do not!" Hae Min pouted, having her voice become more high pitched.

"Seeeee~ You sound like one now" Soo Min teased even more.

"Yah!" Hae Min lightly punched Soo Min on the arm as the latter only laughed at her weak punch.

"Seriously, you're so weak" Soo Min commented then ruffled the younger's hair.

"You're lucky you're part of the Martial Arts team" Hae Min grumpily mumbled, fixing her hair because of the latter's ruffle.

"Whatever" Soo Min playfuly rolled her eyes, making both of them laugh in the end.

 

Hae Min took out the things that she needs during class from her bag. Once she successfully took out all of it, she smiled in satisfaction. But when she took out her favorite notebook where she would doodle all the possible candies that can be found in the world, her eraser came rolling down along on the floor. She looked at how it rolled before stopping at a pair of light blue shoes. She then noticed that the classroom became quiet, but she still shrugged it off. She was about to stand up from her seat and pick it up, but then she noticed that those pair of shoes were so familiar.

 

She then looked up from his shoes, then to his pants then up his upper clothes, all of it was indeed familiar. She didn't need to look up more to know who it was, and she was too afraid to see his face. Hae Min slouched back on her chair, deciding to get the eraser later. But then she heard something land on her desk, seeing her eraser was already on her desk accompanied by a beautiful hand. She shyly and hesitantly looked up, seeing the face of the light blue shoe owner. She looked down, not knowing what to do since her one sided love had kick in her again.

 

She told herself that it was pointless on falling in love with a guy like him, a kingka like him. She tried everything just to get his attention, but nothing seemed to happen. That's why she decided to give up, to let her feelings rest for a while. But when she thought that she had moved on from him, he just so happen to appear in front of her, being the person to give the thing that was once away from her for a second, the eraser. "Cheogi" she heard his angel-like voice speak, she once again hesitantly look up and saw him smiling down on her. "N-Nae?" Hae Min stuttered, fiddling with her fingers under the table in the process.

 

"Is this seat taken?" He asked, pointing at the desk right next to her. Hae Min then remembered that the teacher once told them that another person from the other section would switch classes with one student from her class, and she didn't ever expect it to be him and she hell didn't expect for the chosen student to be sitted next to her. "A-Ani" Hae Min replied with a stutter again. "I'll seat here then, if you don't mind" He said, scratching the back of his neck. "N-No! It's okay!" Hae Min had accidentally used her high pitched voice in speaking, making the latter in her left to chuckle silently.

 

"I-I mean... Yeah, you can" Hae Min had cleared before casually speaking. "Thanks Hae Min-ssi" The charming boy had smiled at her before sitting down on the table beside her, it was not just a normal smile but it was his most genuine smile he can ever give a girl. Hae Min look in front, pulled down her hair so it can cover her face before the boy beside her or anyone else in the room can see her red colored face. "He knows my name. The Oh Sehun knows my name. And he smiled at me...."

 

Even if Hae Min had covered her face, Soo Min knew that the little girl was blushing. Of course, Soo Min knew that her best friend had fallen in love with one of the school's hearthrob, Lee Kiseop. The red haired kingka. He was not just popular in school, he's also popular in the puplic too. His parents owns the Oh Fashion label in the entire South Korea, hence having Sehun as one of the models. He was well known alright. He was nice, caring yet quiet so there's no reason for one to hate him. But Soo Min hell did not get caught from his charms nor any of the other kingkas, she prefer to be more y, free, and single; as to what she liked to be called.

 

 

 

The school belle had rang, signaling that the first subject had ended and it was finally time for History class. Great, oh great. Soo Min lazily thought as she grumpily packed her things in her bag. "Unnie, l-let's go" Hae Min said beside her, stuttering all the way. Soo Min didn't have to ask why she was acting that way, knowing that the kingka was still beside her, packing his things aswell. Soo Min then thought of a sneaky and fun plan for her best friend. She stood up from her sit then did the most stupidest thing ever, she ran for her life screaming "I need to pee, I need you to pee" Hae Min thought it was weird. "Yah! U-Unie!" She awkwardly yelled for her unnies attention but unfortunately, the latter had dissapeared to who knows where.

 

"Looks like she left for number one, huh?" Someone spoke beside her with a hint of awkwardness, she looked to her right seeing him again.

"Y-Yeah... She...She's always l-like that" Oh Damn Hae Min, Why do you have to stutter?! You're making it sooo~ obviouse.... I hate myself now

"How's life Hae Min-ssi?" Sehun asked, zipping his bag in the process.

"N-Nothing much. You know, the typical ones" Hae Min awkwardly laughed, realizing that they were the only ones in the classroom now.

"So... Since your friend left you, why don't we go to the next class?" He said, slinging his bag over his shoulder, having his left hand in his pocket

"T-Together?" Hae Min fist palmed herself in her mind for asking such an awkward and stupid question.

"Y-Yeah... Together" Sehun laughed as he stuttered, Hae Min shyly nodded her head as both of them made their way to their next class; Science.

 

But somehwere in the corner, hiding behind  a wall was no other than sneaky ninja Soo Min, looking at her best friend and the kingka walking together to where their next class was located. She gave a satisfying fist pump in the air, knowing that her mission was accomplished. "But now that I think of it, I do really need to pee" Soo Min chuckled at her stupidness then made her way to the girl's rest room.

 

 

"Heyow love birds!" Soo Min said in her hipster voice as soon as she sat down beside her best friend who was once again, sitted beside the school's kingka at the back most part of the classroom. "N-No, we aren't   " "I was just clearly stating what would happen in the future" Soo Min cutted her best friend's protest with a big smirk on her face. She then looked at the school's red haired kingka and saw a faint red color on his cheeks. Tssskk... I know he likes her. She victorily smirked, placing her head on her table, taking a short nap once again. 

 

"She was just kidding... You know Soo Min, she can get crazy and stupid at the same time" Hae Min tried to clear the awkward atmosphere created by her hobo like personality best friend. "Y-Yeah... Stupid..." Sehun once again stuttered his words, rubbing the back of his neck. Hae Min shyly looked up and saw that he was looking back at her as well. She shyly smiled at him before looking infront where the teacher had arrived and started his discussion. And she knew she wasn;t imagining when she saw that red faint red color on Sehun's cheek.

 

 

"Was he blushing......Ani! Why would he blush? Hahaha you're so stupid Hae Min... so stupid" 

 


NOTE: Hello! I'm sorry if this chapter has a lot of Hae Min and Sehun moments but I just intentionally did it because in the future chapters, Hae Min and Sehun is not going to appear that much because our two protagonist are going to steal the scene! Come on, I know you guys love some side character romance right? Hehehe <3 Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ^_^ Keep loving my stories and I hope you guys would keep on subscribing and if you love it, don't forget to upvote ^_^ Thank You!