Chapter Five

The Heirs

Seohyun's P.O.V

"You, you two stay to clean the classroom today!" Ms.Kim shouted and stomped off.

 

"Well, why we got punished everytime we're together?" He said.

 

"I don't know, you're jinx that's why," I teased.

 

"Why is it me, why can't it be you?" Luhan pretended like he was mad and whined.

 

"Because, I said so," I did a meh-rong while watching him sulked.

 

So after the lesson is over, Luhan and me stayed to help.

 

Honestly, we were really cleaning the classoom for the first fifteen minutes but I guessed our playful mode was on and we began to splash water at each other instead of cleaning the windows.

 

But our moment was disturbed by a loud knocking. Both of us turned simultaneously and saw THAT GUY?!

 

"Why are you here?" I asked and Luhan was staring at him with a dump expression on.

 

He started to approached me with that same smirk this morning and I started to back away.

 

I realised that I had no way to escape when he pinned me on the wall. My pulse increased, he would not do anything to me right? He moved his face really close to mine and I shutted my eyes. I felt his breathing, I wanted to shove him off while he just kept getting closer until our lips almost touched. I yelped and he put his finger on my lip,"Shhh, you know what, you are so y." Then, before I could even do anything, he was yanked back by Luhan.

 

Luhan glared at him and he did it back. I couldn't stand the tension between them anymore so I called out, "Luhan, we should clean if you wanted to go home and this guy, you should leave, it's getting late."

 

Kai nodded but after a few steps, he stopped on his track and looked back at me and said,"Babe, see'ya around!" He waved goodbyes after that.

 

I could see how Luhan blocked me from his view and scowled,"Yah, Kim Jongin, Go away!"

 

He gave a sly smile and walked off. 

 

"I thought you two are best friend? You two shouldn't be like that right or is your relationship originally like that?" I asked curiously.

 

Luhan's P.O.V

"I thought you two are best friend? You two shouldn't be like that right or is your relationship originally like that?" She asked.

 

Oh well, isn't the answer obvious? Oh yeah, she is the oblivious innocent angel so I replied,"Yeah, we are weird like that."

 

She just stared at me with an unreadable expression as we continued with the cleaning.

 

"Ahhh, finally." She let out a laugh after we done cleaning. She is such a sweetheart! <3

 

We give each other hi-5s before we returned the cleaning tools to the equipment room.

 

Just when we were about to exit the room, we realised that the door was locked and we were unable to open it.

 

I saw how she panic. I am, too. But I am a guy right, I should protect her.

 

We banged the door continuously but to no avail. The sky is getting dark and I figured that we were need to stay a night in this room.

 

I saw how she sit at the corner helplessly, tears forcing out. I quickly went over her and comforted her by hugging her. I eventually sing "Baby Don't Cry" that made her fell asleep.

 

I observed her face, she looked so serene while she was asleep, her think eyelashes and the chubby cheeks made her look innocent. How I wish I could always hug her like that..

 

But I know, tomorrow we would be saying goodbyes and I don't know if there was any coincidence such as this again. Probably, this is the only time I can get close to her...

 

 

P.S: Comments are encouraged. Don't be a silent reader! :)