Chapter Three

The Heirs

 

Luhan's P.O.V

I am not seeing wrong. The same brown-curled hair, the same pair of clear orbs, the same cute nose, the same cherry lips, the same girl who gives off the same aura.

 

"Hi!" I was jolted when I heard a sweet heavenly voice echoed through my ears.

 

"H..e..l..lo," I stammered and lowered my head down, shyly.

 

"See you around," she beamed and said, her eyes twinkling, I can see how many guys she have attracted unconciously. Well, I am one of them.

 

I stared at her back view, only to realise that I am late when the school bell sounded.

 

"Sh*t," I cursed under my breathe and went for my first class. History.

 

Honestly, I find the teacher too repeatitive, like he's going on the same thing over and over again. I feel like sleeping already because I know what he wanted to convey. I can't stand the boredom anymore and I put my head on the table and slept.

 

"Luhan, what's the reasons for us studying History?" He adjust his lenses and look at me, sharply.

 

"Because we can learn fom the past successes and failures, .....," I stated the reasons that he had said just now.

 

"Good, I thought you are not paying attention," he nodded her head as an approval.

 

Okay, I am free from trouble but only to hear that,"Luhan, although you did pay attention but you stll sleep in my class, dentention, this afternoon," he announced and I was like the first day of school and I am already like this. 

 

I rolled my eyes and procceeded to the next lesson. Lessons after lessons, finally, it comes my favorite subject: Psychology. I have always interested in the way human behaves, their personalities and how it differentiate people apart, aside for apprearances of course.

 

I walked into the class excitedly, however, there's only one seat avaiilable. I didn't care much about who would be seating next to me because it doesn't really matter. I was really paying attention but I feel a voice beside me saying,"Hi again~" I looked up and find her looking at me. Oh my, is this fate? 

 

"Do you want to listen to this?" she offered me, unexpectedly. 

 

I really wanted to focus on lesson, but I don't like to turn down offers, especially her's, So, I eventually accepted it and plcuked the earphone in while she had the other on.

 

And we were drowned in the world of music and we eventually duet together.

 

Nunmuri ireoke heulleonaerimyeon akkideon
Nae jageun chueokdeulmajeodo eojjeol jul molla
Neomu apaseo seoro nohajugil yaksokhaetjiman
Jasin eobseul ttae, gakkeum sumsorirado deullyeojugil

 

When tears fall, even my smallest cherished memories don’t know what to do
Because it hurt so much, we promised to let each other go
But whenever I’m not sure I can do it, please let me hear at least your breath

 

I only realised that we have been singing when I heard clapping. Me and Seohyun was smiling at each other, only to find teacher looking at us furiously and gave the this-is-not-even-funny-you-two look. 

 

I saw Seohyun looked at me quite apogetically and I gave her a small smile to reassure her. Teacher shouted,"YOU. HIM. DETENTION." 

 

Well, just great. Now my history detention can be included in and I could spend time with my angel.

 

It doesn't seem like a bad day afterall, I should say it is the bestest in fact.

 

In the detention room...

 

I saw Seohyun busy herself with her own staff so I decided not to bother her..

 

But I felt something hit me. It was an paper plane.

 

I opened it and found words inside.

 

I am sorry TT, I didn't mean to drag you into this mess, I hope you'll forgive me"

-Seo Joo Hyun

 

I chuckled at her cuteness and did one paper plane too and threw it to her direction. I saw her opened.

 

It's okay, I know you didn't mean it ^^

-Lu Han

 

So we are passing paper plane around each other and time passed just like that. "Seo Joo hyun, Luhan, you two can go out already," the teacher said and I saw how happy Seohyun looked.

 

"Goodbye," I said. "Bye," Seohyun smiled at me and slightly puted. Hoe cute?! I wish, we can have closer interaction like this again. More paper planes perhaps?