03

Two Souls

 

   03

 
 
 
 

 

While eating the breakfast that I prepared, there is an awkward silence around us. I am still complaining in my mind, about living with this idiot, when he decides to break it.

“Do you… have any plans for today?”

“Not really. Why?” I also ask him to at least try to keep the conversation going.

“I’m planning to go to my company to see how the things are going.”

I just nod.

It’s hard to keep a conversation with a person you don’t want to see.

As I remember myself back in high school I was so bubbly. You literally couldn’t shut me up. I could talk day and night.

But now I find myself more distant towards people. I’m much quieter now and I don’t like the noise.

The scrape of the chair across the floor gets me out of my thoughts.

I lift head and I see Sehun standing near the sink with the plate in his hand.

“Don’t we have maids?” he asks me confusedly.

“No.”

“Should we hire then?”

“No.”

“Are you… always going to reply me with one word?”

“…No.”

“Why not?” he places the plate in the sink and leans on the counter next to it, arms crossed.

“If we hire maids then I won’t have anything to do.” I reply him simply.

“So… you want to be a housewife?”

“No.”

“There you go again with short answers,” He mockingly smirks at me.

Can’t he understand that I don’t want to talk!

“Don’t you have work hours or you go to the company when you like it?” I stare at him with my most cold glare.

He just scoffs and walks to his room. Can’t I just push him from the biggest skyscraper in the world and hope that he won’t survive after that?

Twenty minutes later, I’m washing the plates when he comes out of his room, wearing a black suite with a black shirt and tie, his hair styled up.

I continue washing the cutlery when I feel arm wrap around my waist and lips pecking my left cheek. I spin my head to the same direction and I see Sehun smirking at me, arms still on my waist.

“What was that?” I ask him with a cold tone.

“Can’t I give my future wife a kiss before I leave for work?” he asks, pretending being hurt. It’s not going to work on me Oh Sehun!

“No! And besides who said that I will marry you in the future?”

“Do you think that your dad will listen to what you want and don’t want?” he asks me looking straight in my eyes. “This is a very important business and you won’t be able to just simply refuse. In the end you will definitely marry me. Maybe it won’t be after six months. Maybe after a year. But the marriage between me and you will be held.”

He thinks that I don’t know that it won’t be easy.

I’ll try my hardest to convince my dad to cancel the marriage. But as Sehun said this is an important business. And I know how strict dad becomes when it’s related to work.

 “See you later. I’ll try to finish my work as soon as possible so I can cuddle with you in front of the TV,” he says cheesily.

Is he mocking me?!

I just watch him stepping in his shoes and giving me one last smirk before going out of the apartment.

Perfect! Just perfect! I wake up with a bad mood and now it becomes even worse.

How will I endure living with him for six months?!

Today is the first day (no, the first hours) and I already want this to come to an end.