Cant stop gazing

Friends, Foe or Forgiveness?

 

Author’s pov.

 

Yes, he succeeded in getting one step closer to her ideal girl. The girl he just talked to? No, she’s remarkably pretty, but he has set his eyes on someone else. That someone else whom doesn’t seem to stop talking with that tall well-built guy. He’s good looking, too good looking. He needs to divert her attention, he wants to talk to her. The blonde headed girl whom could simply melt his heart by that innocent smile of hers~

 

He strolled over to her with his gaze fixed on her flawless face. Damn, he sure is mesmerized. Just a few inches away from her, he tried to start a conversation but ended up stuttering and had her staring at him as if he’s from mars.

 

Seungri’s pov.

 

I can do this, aish. Just a casual conversation to know her better, just ask for her name, hobbies, and anything relevant! Just stay calm. Alright alright, I can do this.

 

“Hi-hi, im seungri!”

 

“I know.” She retorted. God, how am I gonna response to this?

 

“Girls, what food are you getting? Can someone help me get a sandwich please?”

 

“I can help you get it!” I responded almost immediately. That’s … unusual?

 

“Tuna sandwich please, here thanks.” She handed me her money and oh my god I think I touched her fingers when I reached for it! I’m flying now. God~~~~

 

“Yah, help me get the same thing too. Here.” The well built guy ordered me as he threw his cash to me. Aish, ill-mannered man please stay away from my ideal girl.

 

Bom’s pov.

 

Is it me or that new Seunghyun is gazing at chaerinnie all this while? Or should I say, both seunghyuns? I’m getting goosebumps just by looking at them. Yikes, can school end now?

 

Hmmm? A text from omma? “omma have to pass some documents to your appa in hongkong, for the time being, please take care yourself alright? Ive left sufficient cash in your drawer and enough food, or rather corn in the fridge. Eat well alright? I’d probably be back with your appa in a week’s time, take care of yourself!”

 

Omg yes! Does this means that ive the whole apartment to myself? Yay!! Girls partying!

 

“Girls! Wanna come to my house for a sleepover? Omma’s out to hongkong, ive the whole apartment to myself!” I exclaimed on top of my lungs.

 

TOP’s pov.

What’s that I am hearing? Vain queen’s inviting her girlfriends to her house for a stayover? Does that include Chaerinnie?! They are just whispering to themselves, darn. Cant they speak louder? Have just spent hours of classes with Chaerinnie and I just couldn’t keep my sight off her. My Chaerinnie’s a goddess! For goodness sake of how beautiful she is now!

 

Someone’s nudging me. –Ignore- Gets nudged again . –Ignores again.- Nudge nudge nudge!!!

“What is it?!” I bursted in fury. Who the hell is disturbing me while im carefully observing my pretty Chaerinnie?! I turned and looked. Oh, it’s the other Seunghyun. What a pest.

“Here’s your sandwich.” He offered, while staring at someone….. My chaerinnie?!!!

Don’t tell me he’s interested in her, she’s mine for pete’s sake! I stared at him hard but he didn’t seem to realize. I was about to nudge him hard just when I heard Chaerin’s voice, ‘Awesome! So we’ll head over to your house this evening! Prepare loads of food alright?!’ she beamed. *melts*

 

Author’s pov.

 

Everyone couldn’t wait for school to end, well except for Lee Seunghyun. The girls cant wait for tonight’s stayover, TOP cant wait to send Chaerin home, and Jiyong well, cant wait to send Dara home too, but he’s reluctant in letting her stayover at Bom’s house while he’s gonna stone at home. But Lee Seunghyun don’t wanna end the day, he’s so mesmerized by Chaerin’s beauty that he doesn’t wanna keep his gaze of her. He’s smitten.

 

The bells rang, school’s over, his smile faded, it’ll be in a few hours time before he could see her again tomorrow, can he endure this?

 

The girls hooked their arms together while walking outta the school. What a pretty sight. Following behind were three dejected boys. Both Seunghyuns and Kwon Jiyong, the hung their head low while tagging behind. Kwon Jiyong wants to hold Dara’s hands badly, TOP wants to talk to Chaerin badly, while Lee Seunghyun wants Chaerin to look at him in his eyes…badly.

 

“Chaerin ah!”  TOP croaked. “Let me send you home!” he sped forward to her and held her hands tight, eagerly bading goodbye to the others while prompting to send her home on his bicycle.

 

“Dara ah!” Jiyong shouted as he too, grabbed Dara’s hands and baded goodbye with a smile and walked her home.

 

Stunned, Lee Seunghyun left too, leaving Bom and Minzy looking at each other. 

 

Sorry for the short update! I've been busy with school and work. >_< 

Feel free to drop comments! ^^