Another Seunghyun?

Friends, Foe or Forgiveness?

 

Bom’s  pov

 

I was intensively nodding my head while seunghyun sshi just gritted his teeth. He sure looks bothered. I was kinda mad at him earlier this morning, but seeing him gritting his teeth like a child just made me blush. Even minzy spotted that fade red on my face and nudge me while giggling. I hope it aint that obvious though, ahhhh, I need a hole! >_<

 

“Alright, just bring me there now.” Seunghyun sshi demanded, and all I did was to nod my head.

“Girls~!” a familiar voice brightened the atmosphere and as I turned to look, it was CL! All three of us rushed forward to her urging for a group hug, kyahhh~ we missed each other lots!

 

“Chae-Chaerin?” a voice stuttered behind me. Was that…Seunghyun sshi? I turned to look, surprised with what I’m facing. Seunghyun sshi…smiling. For pete’s sake, although that gorilla seems tall and scary, his smile brought me to mars. Or rather, heaven. Its not that I fell in love with him or so, but he was so mesmerizing, I swear. But why is he smiling for no reason?

 

“Tabi oppar?” Chaerin murmured and all of a sudden I see Seunghyun sshi half-walking, half-running, approaching  Chaerinnie. Holy , and they hugged.

 

“Chaerin ah, I missed you!”

 

“Me too oppar! How have you been?”

 

“Ever since you left me, my life had a drastic change, you shouldn’t have left you know?”

 

“Its not my fault! Daddy had to work overseas, so our whole family had to leave together.” …

 

Hmmm, am I seeing things or hearing things? Chaerinnie calling seunghyun sshi oppar and they both are cracking up a conversation with seunghyun sshi and he’s smiling all ears?! What is this?

 

Author’s pov.

 

Everything happened too sudden. Seunghyun’s sudden appearance, then Chaerin’s and both of them chatting with one another. It seems like the are long lost friends, yes or no? Bom just stood there listening to their conversation, dumbstruck and trying to figure out what exactly is it about their relationship. Tabi oppa? Ever since you left me? What on earth is their conversation about?

 

Only when minzy nudged Bom, she got back to her senses realizing that she’s almost late for class.

 

Chaerin’s pov.

 

I am really shocked, over the fact that the man standing in front of me now is the same old guy whom I shared most of my childhood memories with. Choi Seunghyun, the one whom always act nonchalant and ignorant but he’s actually a very kind and caring soul. We’ve too much to catch up, ever since I left for france four years ago, I just couldn’t help  but miss him. Afterall he’s my best childhood friend, and yes I have a crush on him. I don’t intend to express myself and yeah, I just couldn’t bring myself to do so. To him, I’m more of a younger sister and nothing else, perhaps I should just let this secret of mine stay with me forever.

 

“Chaerinnie, time for class we’re gonna be late!” Bommie unnie voiced through my ears.

“Arraso!”

 

“Oppar, I think we should catch up soon alright? I’ve to leave for class, where’s yours?” I questioned Tabi oppar.

 

“Are you in the same class as that vain queen?” Tabi oppar pointed at someone while I followed his gaze at the direction he’s pointing to…Bommie unnie? “Ye-Yes I am.” Stuttering as I replied. “Great. We’re gonna be classmates!” he initiated a handshake all of a sudden as I was still kinda confused over the nickname he got for Bommie unnie. They know each other? I smiled as I replied to his handshake and he pulled me away from the others abruptly. “Now let’s get going!”

 

“Yah Seunghyun sshi!” Bommie unnie shouted. “Call me TOP or Tabi, Seunghyun is the name which I only allow my family to call me.” He retorted while pulling me away urging for directions to our classroom.

 

TOP’s pov

 

My Chaerinnie is back. From a distance, I saw that pretty confident face like always and I know, its Chaerinnie. No one knew how much I missed her, her puppy smiles, her voice, her screamings piercing my ear drums, her laughter, her everything. So I guess its time to be back where we were years ago? She has no idea how much I missed her, my only true best friend. I miss the times where we hug each other to sleep, feeding each other with barbequed meat, washing each other’s feet every time after spending the whole day playing at the playground, ahhh~ childhood memories are always so unforgettable.

 

Its fate, we are now even the same class. For once, I’d like to thank my sister for everything, who had imagined I’d see my Chaerinnie here again? Oh damn, I wanna hug her badly. When was the last time I smiled so brightly? Only Chaerinnie has the ability to do so.

 

“Oppar, we’re here.” We stopped in our tracks where chaerin entered the classroom as I observed it while standing at the door. Complete chaos everywhere. Paper planes, noisy music, gossiping, aish, how am I gonna survive here?  I was probably too engrossed over the classroom’s situation that I forgot I was blocking the door until someone bumped onto me.

 

Bom’s pov

 

There’s something on between seunghyun sshi and chaerinnie. And is seunghyun sshi dissing me off on purpose? Why must I call him what TOP or Tabi when he has a nice name Seunghyun? Oh what a freak, and I am not dissed, not at all, I aint someone so easily defeated, I’m determined to be good friend of seunghyun sshi’s which I promised hye yoon unnie. Oh what? Ah, ouch. Probably bumped onto something tough. It hurts!

 

“Cant you see me standing here?!” it was seunghyun sshi. I was in a rage. It was all his fault blocking the door and he’s now howling at me?! I may be partially at fault being too immersed in my thoughts, but heck! Does he really have to raise his voice at sucha weak soul of me?!

 

“What is your problem blocking the way?! Get lost you gorilla!” I shouted in his face as I pushed him aside as forcefully as I can. I can feel his shocking gaze from behind me, but pfft, like I’d care.

 

Minzy and Dara stood emotionless at the door as I urged them to come in. “Ex-excuse me.” Dara spoke as seunghyun sshi and her eyes met. “Oh, sorry.” Did he just freaking apologise?! This gorilla is really a weird creature, why is he so polite to others but not to me?

 

Author’s pov

 

The whole class was planting gazes at the new guy. Guys judging him while girls’ gossips over him. Afterall, he is quite tall and interesting looking character. The teacher was the attendance checked when another guy came rushing in the room. Everyone turned to him. There he stood gasping for breath while waving to everyone in the classroom.

 

“Hello everyone~ I-I’m the new student! I’m Lee Seunghyun.” That lad beamed as he introduced himself. Bommie was still in rage throwing stares and silently cursing seunghyun sshi but was knocked off when the new lad spoke. Another Seunghyun? This one definitely looks friendlier, she thought.

 

The lad was called off to get himself a seat by the lecturer, with that smile still planted on his face. As he was searching for an empty seat, he casually looked across the classroom and there, the girl whom he cant stop looking at. She definitely captured his heart.

 

Bom’s pov

 

“Girls, can Tabi oppar join us for lunch?” “Sure, why not?” I replied chaerinnie as she turned to seunghyun sshi chit chatting away. Those two, aish. I need to question things out from chaerin later on. “Can Jingyo oppar join us too?” “Yes, yes, sweetheart.” That girl is sure in love, she just couldn’t stop texting her jingyo oppar even when he’s only two classes away. “Can I join you guys too?” “Su- Eh?” I turned at looked where the voice source is from and to my surprise, its Seunghyun sshi, Lee Seunghyun sshi.

 

“Hmmm, guys? Can our new classmate join us for lunch?” I questioned.

 

“Why not?” Minzy excitedly answered while the others agreed so.

 

“Yes you may.”

 

“Thankyou!! n__n I’m Lee Seunghyun! You guys can call me Seungri, that’s what my parents call me. Haha, nice to know you guys!” he introduced himself and started initiating handshakes with everyone in our clique. Erm, is every guy named Seunghyun weird? 

 

 

Sorry with the lack of updates, have been busy with work lately. >_< Please kindly drop some comments, thanks! <3