Classmates?

Friends, Foe or Forgiveness?

 

Hye yoon’s pov

 

We’re finally settling down after days, Seunghyun’s got himself enrolled, and the storefront omma left us is huge~! I’ll just get some renovations done while I plan about setting it up as a boutique. Life would definitely get on well. *beams* now, let me get a cup of coffee before I work on the decisions for my renovation… “AHHHHH!!!” what was that?! It sounds like Park Bom sshi’s voice… did that brat got himself into trouble again? *sighs* As I was walking over to the Park’s house, all I saw was Park Bom sshi near to tears and seunghyun standing there grinning. This brother of mine, tsk.

 

I began arguing with seunghyun again but he wouldn’t apologise. Why do I have sucha unreasonable brother?! /facepalms/ I was gripping onto his arms when park bom sshi invited us in. Alright, we’re gonna trash things out! I want both of them to be friends, not foes!

 

TOP’s pov

 

How the hell did I get in here when I could have just pushed noona away? I don’t like the current situation at all, the defaning silence sends creeps down my spine! Aish, can we just get over and done with it? “Park bom sshi, are you alright?” noona broke the silence. I cant really see how being hit by a drink can could cause any harm alright?! Girls, tsk. And that vain queen started weeping telling noona everything that happened earlier, not my fault! Apologies, no no. “Apologise. Now” noona giving orders again. /:

 

“Why must i? I didn’t hit her, it was the can.”

 

“You caused it didn’t you? Say it.”

 

“What? Its not my fault.”

 

“Apologise to park bom sshi.”

 

“Never.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Certainly.”

 

“Alright then, sleep in the streets tonight. Park bom sshi, im really sorry for that, he- ”

 

“What?! Okay okay, I’ll do it!” *grits teeth*

 

“Do it then.”

 

“Ahh…I’m sorry Park Bom.”

 

Bom’s pov.

 

“Ahh…I’m sorry Park Bom.” Seunghyun sshi apologized. I was amazed, the way he speaks my name just brought me to cloud nine. I I I shouldn’t be doing this, I dislike him! Oh well, “A-a-apology accepted.” I replied.

 

“Good, now bye.” Seunghyun sshi tried to leave and unnie stopped him again. Grinning, he just glared at unnie with an annoying face. “You both need to get prepared about school tomorrow. Park bom sshi, what time do you normally leave home for school?” unnie questioned while I’m still dazed and rubbing on my forehead, thank god its really only a red spot. “Eh,me? Eight o’clock.” I seriously replied. School, tomorrow and I’m going to school with him?

“Great, I’ll ask seunghyun sshi to wait outside your house while you bring him to school, is that okay? Oh, and these are for you, home made cookies and grape champagne, hope your family likes it!” unnie eagerly passed the stuff into my hands. *nods* “Yep, im fine with it, thank you unnie!”

 

“I can walk to school myself, I don’t need a baby sitter.” Seunghyun sshi abruptly retorted.

“Do as you’re told! Bom sshi, we shall get going now, annyeong!” I just shined a smile while I led them out of the house.

 

I’m still worried. I’ll be walking to school with Seunghyun sshi, only the both of us, no one else. Oh god.

 

Author’s pov

 

Park Bom is all excited and worried, with mixed emotions about Seunghyun, but she knows for sure she doesn’t really hate him, just annoyed. As for him, he’s the total opposite. He just couldn’t stand how girls get oh so worried about their faces as if their faces weigh above their dignity. Pfft, first impression; image destroyed. Now he has to fake up an excuse not to attend school, to him, it’s nothing but bull. School just wastes his youth and he has better things to do. To improve on his music, he has always been secretively writing raps which he serves as a hobby. He is just so amazed how artists puts words into simple verses and rap it out beautifully along with the flow of music, impressive. Hye yoon knows her brother loathes what she planned, but she’s gonna get busy around with the storefront, she needs someone to eye on seunghyun. This man just needs attention, he’s too unpredictable.

 

TOP’s pov

 

“What the?!” I literally jumped off the bed when I felt something chilly on my neck. How’d the hell did ice cubes crawl here?! “Time for school, breakfast’s in the kitchen.” Noona ditched the uniform in my face and traced off. Whoa, this uniform sure is ugly. O_O Oh well, who cares anyway? *lies back on bed* “I SAID BREAKFAST’S IN THE KITCHEN! GET UP! NOW!” Fine fine fine, bother.

 

“oh my god, noona, your kimchi pancakes tastes awesome!!!”

 

“Out with it, what do you want?”

 

“Ha~ noona, can I have more allowance please?”

 

*glares* “Fine, here.”

 

“Can I ride the bicycle to school?”

 

“Yeah of course.”

 

“Yay! Can I skip school too?”

 

“Ye- what? No way.”

 

*grins* “I hate school.”

 

“You need school.”

 

“Fine!”

 

 

 

Bom’s pov

 

I woke up all early to get myself prepared, uniform, shoes, hair, and not forgetting corn for lunch. Hehe. Alright, I’m all set waiting for seunghyun sshi, where is he? Should I…head over his house instead? *strolls over slowly*

 

“Seunghyun sshi!” I shouted eagerly when I saw him stepping out of the house. Did he just ignore me?! *pouts* I saw him getting on his bicycle and started to head off, only then I came to my sense. “Seunghyun sshi! A-Aren’t you giving me a ride along?” I stuttered. “No, walk with your feet, vain queen.” “But the school is huge! You might get lost!” I replied. But he just smirked and sped off  away. He’s too much!! How can he leave me like this? *stomps* I guess I’d just have to walk to school alone…

 

“Bommie unnie!!!” I just reached school and saw Minzy waving to me with a broad smile on her face. I ran over and gave her a hugeeeee hug and asked “Minzy ah! How was your holidays? I missed you!” interlinking her arms with hers, we joyfully skipped our way to class. We stopped abruptly when we saw…Dara kissing someone?!! “Ssandara~!” I screamed from miles apart while running forward, pulling minzy along.

 

“Erm, girls, this is…jingyo oppa.” Dara shyly introduced her boyfriend to us while Minzy and I stood dumbfounded infront of both of them. “Noona, your boyfriend is..is the high popularity guy Kwon jiyong oppa?” Minzy shouted in disbelief. She just nodded quietly. Kyahhh~ She sure is in love!

 

TOP’s pov

 

Hmmm, bicycle parked. Now that girl is right, the school is huge! Now what can I do? I was still wandering around when I saw her from afar with I suppose a few of her friends? Park Bom’s her name right? Maybe I could just ask for directions and leave…nothing wrong aye?

 

“Park Bom sshi!” I shouted while strolling towards her. She jerked before turning to me, eyes wide open, obviously shocked. Haha, why I must say, she sure looked kinda cute for a second. “Any idea where this place is?” ignoring the gazes from her friends and her shocked look, I shoved her the paper I wrote the venue of the classroom which I was to get to. She glanced at the paper and back to me.

 

“That’s my classroom.” She answered.

 

“Okay okay, just get me there now. No, wait, your classroom? We’re gonna be classmates?!” I grimaced.

 

And all she did was to nod her head.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the grammatical errors and typo, this is my first ever ff written, please kindly comment and support, thankyou! smiley