Today and Tomorrow (Part 1)

How to love

FLASHBACK:

Class we are going to welcome our new student from China.

"Annyeong Haseyo! I am Wu Yi Fan and I hope you will treat me nicely. You can also call me Kris. It is my english name."

And the class hollered, especially the girls..

"WOOOH, handsome namja right over there!" a girl winked to him.

The teacher told him to find a seat. He went around the classroom to check if there are any available seat to occupy. He looked at the right side of the classroom near the window and he saw a guy who looks like a fish but not just any random fish, but a cute one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR POV

Inside the classroom, it was evident that Donghae is not that warm and kind but the new student is. He is not that friendly, but he is nice. And why?

He has some experiences to tell why. First, his group of friends fought with him just for the sake of him having German measles.. They were afraid that they will get infected by their friend's viral disease. And so what they did was, they avoided him even just his mere sight.

They also left him alone..

Imagine..How sad he was during that time. And what the heck!? Of course.. Donghae was annoyed by his friends' actions toward him. He cannot forget and certainly won't forgive them. The fact that they didn't have a single bit of concern for him is very frustrating to bear with.

Second, he fell in love with a freshman. That person is also a "he". Basically, same relationship issue. His classmates labeled him as a "biual". For short, a bi. Feeling torn and miserable by the words thrown to him...It was like a nightmare for him to remember that memory.

Last but not the least, he was afraid to be judged wrongly. He assumes for a fact that everyone will be cruel to him and will give him a somewhat miserable life just like before.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KRIS POV:

I poked the guy beside me and he was kind of shocked.

"Oh hey! I am Lee Donghae." He was interested to know me as well. "You look happy awhile ago, but now you look... uhmmm vexed or irritated?"

" I didn't notice it, but I guess actions speak louder than words..." I replied gloomily to Donghae.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He sounded really concerned to me.

"It's nothing. Really. Don't worry, I'm alright." I said in a cool tone, brushing the thought off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NO ONE POV

 

After the subject period has ended, Donghae saw his group of friends walking outside the classroom. They went straight to Donghae and glared at him.

A cool guy approached Kris after class. He is also their classmate. He wanted Kris to be a part of their group and so he made a move to him.

"Hey Kris, want to join us?" Tao exclaimed to him hoping that he will hang with them.

"Oh but I have my new friend here and I will be with him today." Kris obviously said to Tao.

"Alright then, your choice." The cool guy smirked at him.

"But why? Is Donghae a---"

Suddenly, Donghae blurted out. "Yah! Why are you daydreaming?" "I am not." Kris denied. " Oh are you a delinquent? Tao said that I will miss the fun without them. I am thinking that you are a bad influence.." "Of course not, They are just making a big deal about everything. But if you want to believe him then fine it's your problem." Donghae assured him. "You are so defensive, Hae." Kris patted his back as a way of friendly gesture. "Hahahaha, no I am not. I am just warning you. It's for your safety too." He was joking to his friend because he seem so serious about it.

They went outside their classroom. Donghae's friend shouted to catch his attention. "Donghae, wait!! I will join you today!" "But why?" Donghae doesn't like Jessica that much because she is always ruining every moment.

"Eh? Don't be so mean. I just want to talk and catch up with you." Jessica acted cutely in front of Donghae which kinda disgusted him.

The friend who shouted at him is his beloved senior. One year older to be exact. Jessica is the school's hottie.. She has a crush on him, but the cute fish did not notice it because he was naive. "Fine, but don't act so cute. I hate you already." sighing by himself, ignoring the fact that she is already clinging in him.

By the way, Donghae wanted to spend his lunch hours in their school's garden.. He wanted to save some money for himself. Sungmin, his older brother packed lunches for him everyday

"Uhm, where are your friends Donghae-sshi?" Kris said suddenly to Donghae. "They are avoiding me." He replied as if it does not matter to him. "Did you do something wrong?" "They are a bunch of idiots and also I'm purposely avoiding them. Can you not ask me again? I'm already bothered. AIIISSSSH!?" The fish was so irritated. He rolled his eyes.