Fantasy bar

How to love

"Hey!! Look who's here!!!" (an airhead suddenly walked and grabbed Donghae's arm) "I don't know you so stop grabbing me(?)" Hae angrily said. He was so confused at that time and the only thing that he wanted to do is to unwind and to be happy.  He was being reluctant to that guy.  And so he pushed him away... And went to another table instead.   

"What should I try?? A new drink perhaps..." Hae muttered while he looked at the different drinks presented to him. 

"Try this... Take a shot and you will feel great!" The man started to sit beside him.  Donghae was not so sure if he had recognized this man before, but he really looks familiar and he cannot remember when what, and how? ... Just the feeling of familiarity; however, he did not push it too far. Not willing to go into the details why he cannot distinguish that person. 

 

"Uhmm... Hey? Are you still there! Wake up!!?" The man was very worried. He shook Donghae, but it seems that he was already drunk. He felt worried about him... and so what he did was very simple (to make sure that Hae is still awake, he did some funny test). 

 

"You are so cute!" The strange man pinched Donghae's cheek very hard. 

"OUCH! What was that!?!?" Hae was suddenly irritated. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

Kris had suddenly remembered to contact Onew. He might possibly know Donghae's whereabouts.  After dialing a few digits, Onew came to pick up his cell phone.

"Kris-ah! Why the sudden call?" Onew said to him. "Do you know where Donghae is?

"Why? What happened?!" The brother of Donghae curiously asked.

"He is with me today and then, suddenly I lost him” Kris stated as a matter of fact.

 “Ok got it. I will contact him immediately.” Onew contacted Donghae right away.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

 Donghae’s  phone was vibrating all throughout his entire time until the man said to him that his phone was ringing.

“Won’t you answer it?” The man hastily said.  And with that Hae suddenly felt guilty, because of that man’s concern to him. He picked up his cellphone and saw that his brother was calling him.

“Hae, where are you?”

“I am inside the bar. Why?”

“Didn’t you tell Kris!?? He was like upset, you know. AND I am also worried.”

“Omo!!! I forgot!!! Uhm, Hyung can you tell Kris that I am staying at Fantasy bar?”

“OK. Thank heavens you are safe, Hae. He should be notified where you are now. I will tell the location to him now, so bye.”

After he ended it, the handsome man started to interrogate him, like who is that man and why did he call. Donghae realized that the man’s intentions were not bad after all and therefore, he talked lightly with him. Their late introductions came at last after a few bickering moments.

“Sorry, I did not mention my name earlier. By the way, I am Siwon Choi.” Siwon initiated the handshake with Donghae. 

“And I am Donghae Lee.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

As the hours passed, the loud music had filled up the room. People are dancing while grinding their bodies against each other.

"Hyukjae-ah, aren't you tired already?" Kyuhyun said to Hyuk.

"Not yet. We have to do something first!!!" He immediately replied.

"Oh. I get it. I am getting already " Kyuhyun kissed Hyukjae's lips.

 They went to the nearest bar couch and started to make out.