Kris, his best friend

How to love

Author's note:  Added a little scene before the main event. This chapter is not yet done! -_- XD for me:(( but I hope you can bear with me for the mean time. :) Enjoy!! :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After Donghae reflected, he went to take a shower.  He likes to have a cold shower in the morning and a long warm bath in the night. His close friend, Kris, went to visit him this day. 


"I will spend some time with him today. What should we do?" Kris muttered to himself.

 

Finally, after an hour of walking, he finally reached Donghae's house.  He knew Donghae's passcode and he entered immediately. He cleaned Hae's living room. "Aishh, why so messy!?"

 

He was shocked when Hae replied playfully, "Kris, please...This is the usual me!!!" 

"You stubborn fish! Anyway, we will have a date a today. You may call it anything you like.  I want to have some time with you." 

"Yay! But first, l will eat because I am hungry."

"You don't need to. I will treat you, Hae."

And with that, Kris took Donghae with him.  He held the hand of his friend. 

"Where are we going?" Donghae said.

"To paradise Hae. You will like it there. " Kris evilly smirked at Hae.

"What was that for!?!? You naughty galaxy boy!" He awkwardly said to Kris.

"Nah. I was joking!! You.. Are too laughable!! I mean.. Look at you. You look so innocent. Hahaha!!"

"Wow Kris, you jerk! You got me there!!" I replied with a grin plastered on my face. 

 

Walking side by side in the busy streets of Seoul, Kris and Donghae spotted a cute couple wearing the same couple shirt. Kris felt kinda awkward with that.  He decided to buy a green t-shirt for the two of them in the future.  Donghae being the usual kid he was, suddenly disappeared from Kris' line of sight... 

 

"Where did he go!?" Kris said with a scared expression.  He felt so stupid for losing Donghae easily.

"What to do!!!? I don't have Hae's new cell phone number! How to contact him!!" 

 

Kris began to look for Him in places that he thought Hae will go to.  After 2 hours of searching, he felt tired because up until now Donghae is nowhere to be found.  As the minutes passed, night engulfed the sky.  It was then that Kris rest for awhile before continuing his lookout for Donghae. 

 

He doesn't have any idea, where Hae will go to this time. 

.....On the other side, Donghae was strolling around and he noticed the bright lights surrounding the huge bar. It was eye catchy for him. He wanted to enter because this is his first time.