Consterné

How to love

“Siwon-sshi, I will go to the restroom first.” Hae said to Siwon.

“Alright, go ahead.” He replied to Hae.

Fishy Hae went to the restroom. He was walking straight ahead to the first cubicle. He heard lewd noises that grabbed his attention.

“What was that?”

 

Suddenly the door opened from the third cubicle. Before Donghae entered the first cubicle, he turned around to see who it was.  He was surprised to see Hyukjae with another guy! Not only that, but they are actually about to start to each other, as seen on each other’s looks.

 

“Hyuk, what are you.. doing!?” Fishy said to him.

“Wait, I will explain.” Hyukjae is sure that Donghae will be mad at him.

 

Not knowing what to do because of the utter shock and disappointment, Hae quickly left the cr. He might say his hatred to Hyuk after this incident. Still, after two years, he cannot accept the fact that they are no longer close. He hated the scene before him. Can’t you imagine it?! Of course, he would feel jealous because he still loved Hyukjae up until now. NO MATTER what even if he denies it you can still see it in his actions and entire being.

Thinking about the past, Donghae had decided just to ignore this day and to forget it. He will gain nothing. AND he is certain.

 

“What’s with you, Hyuk! Let’s continue!!” Kyuhyun demanded Hyuk.

“I can’t.” Hyukjae went after Donghae. He needs to explain to Hae.

“Such a jerk. Are you leaving me alone, now?” Kyuhyun shouted at Hyuk.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

In the hallway, Donghae leaned against the wall. He was feeling dismayed and hurt deep inside.  He asked himself “Why?”.

 

“I am really….AISH. I don’t care anymore.  Let him be if he wants to.”  Donghae mumbled. Overclouded with sad thoughts and cannot surpass it anymore, he decided to let his emotions out.

As he punched the wall... Tears fell from his eyes blurting all out the pain he kept…….

He took no notice of Hyukjae looking at him from behind.

 

“Hae, I did not know you are really hurt that much.” Hyuk decided to appear in front of him.  

“Don’t worry, it is nothing,Hae said without looking back because he knew it was Hyukjae and this time, he has no way to escape because he has was caught, he answered him back instead.