The feeling of regret

How to love

“Hae, I did not know you are really hurt that much.” Hyuk decided to appear in front of him.

“Don’t worry, it is nothing.” Hae said without looking back because he knew it was Hyukjae and this time, he has no way to escape because he has been caught, instead he answered him back.

"Yeah for you it is...but for me it isn't." Hyuk replied to Donghae sadly.

"Isn't what? You know I am tired. Tired of being sad, tired of being alone, tired of being helpless, tired of everything." Hae tried to face Hyukjae this time. He is hoping that the other will understand.. and just leave him.  It is better to put a halt to their relationship than to continue it.

Donghae cannot handle his emotions now and with that, he just left.

Hyukjae just turned to watch him leave.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I guess... I will just go back to my home right now.." Eunhyuk muttered to himself as he went to his car.

When he was inside the car, he opened up the drawer beside. He found Donghae's perfume and remembered the old memories behind it.

 

"What is that smell??" Hae noticed the unusual and unlikable smell.  "I cannot believe my boyfriend is like this!"

"In situations like this, I am glad I have my perfume over here.. This can help a lot!" :-)

Donghae quickly turned to get his perfume inside his small bag and sprayed it all around his car.

After spraying how many times.. with the perfume in his right hand, he used his other hand to hold Hyukjae's cheek and... suddenly kissed him.

His lover was very surprised. The sudden sweetness of his Donghae made his heart beat rapidly. 

 

A tear trickled down on his face.  

The pain of this memory is just too heartbreaking for him.  

He missed his Donghae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HYUKJAE'S POV

 

Aiiiishh .... Just Why!?  He did not let me finish what I have to say.  Damn it.  Now what?! How am I supposed to fix and bring back things to normal, just the way we like it before.  I am a bastard with nothing good to do in life. 

Hmmmmm, let me see. What can I do? Oh first, I will say sorry to Donghae. Thinking back, I made mistakes which cannot be undone. Oh God, how I miss his sweetness. How can I let this beautiful creature break down just because of me.

Really, Hae? Are we really over??? 

I cannot help but pity myself.  I am still asking myself if he is still feeling the same

That same feeling.. love.  Could it be? Or is this really..over?