KyungSoo - 5

She's My First Love

5

After about an hour, the doctor walked out and I rushed over to him, "Doctor, is Dasom going to be ok?" I worringly asked. 

"Don't worry, she will be just fine. You brought her here just in time, but she had a huge amount of poison in her body. We were lucky enough to pump it all out of her." The doctor informed. I sighed in relief, "Oh thank you Dr! I was so worried." I bowed to him to show my appreciation, but the doctor still seemed bothered. "That poison in her is very lethal and it left her very dehydrated, so she's currently getting an IV right now, you can see her if you want. However, I think this is a very serious matter. I recommend that you report this incident to the police." The doctor stated a bit concerned.

I firmly nodded, "I will." 

After filling out a few papers at the front desk, I went to Dasom's hospital room to visit her. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked her as I sat down on a chair beside her hospital bed. She looked a lot healthier compared to this morning.

"I'm feeling a lot better." She smiled. I tried to give an encouraging smile too, but a part of me was still angry and upset. I held onto her hand and gazed into her eyes, "Dasom, tell me what happened to you." She avoided my gaze and looked down at our entangle fingers. "It was just a little accide--"

"No! It was not an accident Dasom! You and I both know that, so you need to tell me or else im going to break down in fustration again, because I can't stand seeing you hurt like this!" My voice shook as I shouted at her, "I don't want to lose you.."

She looked at me and frowned, "I don't want you to worry about me Kyung Soo." I shook my head, "The less you tell me, the more worried I get." After hesitating a bit, Dasom finally told me what had happened to her.

"I came a bit early to school this morning and when I was going to the school garden a few girls walked over to me. They were really friendly and they introduced themselves and even offered to eat breakfast together, I got really excited so I agreed. While we sat down at a table in the cafeteria they kept offering me food and I didn't want to be rude and reject them, so I ate all the food they gave me. One of the girls, Hwa Seon I think thats her name, said I can join her and her friends for breakfast again if I wanted to and thats kind of it. I felt fine during 1st period, but after that I felt really dizzy. My whole body felt so sore and heavy all of a sudden. I thought I could handle it for the rest of the day, I guess not."

Blood rushed to my face and a rage of anger over came me. Hwa Seon! She did this to Dasom! I need to go find her! I jumped up from the chair, but Dasom held onto my hand. "No, Kyung Soo don't leave me." she whimpered, "I dont want to be alone, stay with me."

She's right, what was I thinking? No matter how angry I am at Hwa Seon, I can't leave her. Shes already been dealing with everything on her own, she needs someone by her side.

She scooted to the side on her hospital bed and patted on the empty spot next to her. "Lay down next to me. Don't worry I'm sure its allowed." I slipped under the soft white blanket next to her and she cuddled up next to me. "Can you sing me a song?" Dasom softly whispered, "I never heard you sing before." I looked at her and brushed back a loose hair strand behind her ear. "Ok, I'll sing you to sleep."

Click PLAY

In the gap between a deepening day you come slowly
The darkness skims by and wakes me up
And across the open window receding away

Have you, you, you lost your way again
The night air is still cold, get up
So, baby, hold on I’m worried of leaving you alone
I leave the road and follow behind you

You shower in the pouring moonlight
I haven’t seen that entrancing expression before
I look at you who’s stopped like a picture and at the end of that gaze

A place where I can’t touch you and can’t even hold you
What’s shining under the surface is not that person
Your sad story that can’t come true
The closer you go, the more you’ll hurt, so
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Like this I’m anxiously calling you
Don’t go babe, those wings will get wet

No matter how much I tell you, you don’t listen
You throw your whole body towards him again
Why do you dream a dangerous dream
(Now stop those tiring [actions]) So that your heart can rest a little
My heart watching you feels as if it’ll rip as well

You shower in the pouring moonlight
I haven’t seen that entrancing expression before
I look at you who’s stopped like a picture and at the end of that gaze

A place where I can’t touch you and can’t even hold you
What’s shining under the surface is not that person
Your sad story that can’t come true
The closer you go, the more you’ll hurt, so
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Like this I’m anxiously calling you
Don’t go babe, those wings will get wet

Like nothing happened you try
Even though you’re smiling towards me
Your slender and pale shoulders shake a little, I’m telling you
It’s okay if you let everything go and rest at my side for just a little while
When the sun rises, follow the place where the moon gets dark, fly away then, yeah

A place where I can’t touch you and we can’t be together
What’s shining under the surface is not that person
Your sad story that can’t come true
The closer you go, the more you’ll hurt, so
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Like this I’m anxiously calling you
Don’t go babe, those wings will get wet
(Stop) those wings will get wet (stop) those wings will get wet

 

By the time I finished singing to her, she had fallen asleep with a light snore. She really was like an angel, a really cute one. "I'll come back later," I whispered.

Onced I was out the hospital, I waved for a cab and called Kris hyung once I got into the car.

"Kyung Soo, I heard about Dasom, is she ok?" 

"Yea Hyung, but I need you to help me with something. Can you ask your dad to bring in Kim Hwa Seon for interrogation? Thanks." I hung up my phone and felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulder. No one messes with Song Dasom.

 

By the time the cab dropped me off at my house, the rest of my friends were already waiting outside by the front gate. My parents weren't home so we decided to discuss Dasom's incident in the family room.

"Kris hyung told me that his dad is questioning Hwa Seon about the incident, but I don't know hyung, we don't even have evidence against her." Sehun sighed and sunk down onto the couch. Lay stood up and paced around back and forth, "What i'm more concered about is, why? Why would Hwa Seon and her clique do that to Dasom? They've never even crossed paths until this morning."

"Lay is right," Suho agreed, "there has to be some sort of big reason for what she did."

"I know!" Baekhyun snapped his finger and looked at me, "Wasn't Hwa Seon's sister like madly in love with you?"

"Yea! What was her name again? I think it was..uh.."

"Sulmi." I finished Kai's sentence and looked at the guys as we all went down memory lane. 

Kim Sulmi, she was a very nice and pretty girl, I first met her during my junior high school years. She was in almost all of my classes and we'd have small talks here and there, but we were never close. Why? I actually don't know, we could've been, but I guess we were destined to be just acquintances. We'd say hi to each other when we passed by at the hallways, if there was a project during chemistry or psychology, we'd partner up together, and if she ever needed help with something, I'd be there to help her. But that was really it, we were never seen together outside of school and to be honest, I liked it that way.

Then everything changed after that one day, the day she confessed her feelings to me. I was really caught off guard because we didn't really know each other that well, how could she like me?

"Kyung Soo, I have something to tell you. Can you meet me by the lockers after school?" Sul Mi asked, I nodded, "Ok, yea sure."

"So what did you want to tell me Sulmi?" I asked a bit impatient, I was actually suppose to be somewhere else. 

"Well, ok..uumm, gosh I guess im just really nervous," She muttered and played with her fingers. I stared at her a bit confused, "why are you nervous?"

"Ok, I can do this, " She exhaled and looked straight into my eyes, "Kyung Soo, I like you. I really like you and I never really had the guts to tell you, but I can't hold it in anymore." That caught my attention. I looked at her dumbfounded, "Uh, wow, I-I don't know what to say.." I really didn't.

"W-will, you accept my feelings?" She bit onto her bottom lip and blushed. Pretty. I really did think she was pretty. But, I wasn't attracted to her at all, in fact she felt like a little sister to me. I couldn't tell her that of course, that'd be rude. I couldn't just tell her straight out that I didn't like her like that, so I tried to let her down easy without sounding like a total douche. 

"Sulmi, you're a really nice and pretty girl, but...I'm sorry I don't feel the same way." I felt really bad because she started crying and all the students looked at us as they walked by. I panicked and didn't know what else to say, "Um, are you ok?" After a few seconds, she nodded and wiped her tears. 

"I'm ok, it's ok." She looked at me and forced a smile, "I didn't expect you to like me back anyways, but I'm glad I finally told you." I nodded, "We can still be friends right?" 

"Y-yea, I'd like that." So I thought she handled it pretty well and things went back to normal, just the way I liked it. But then one day Hwa Seon marched towards me and threw a bunch of pictures at me.

"This is all your fault!" She yelled, "my sister is going crazy because of you!" I looked at the pictures and my breath hitched in shock, they were pictures of me. "W-What is this?" I asked bewildered.

"You turned my sister into an obsessed freak! Her locker and bedroom is full of pictures of you!" Hwa Seon screamed, "I don't know what the hell got into her, but she won't stop!" 

I was in utter shock, Sulmi had been stalking me? A shiver ran through my body and I felt goosebumps all over, but I still felt bad for Sulmi's situation. 

"Look, I'll try to talk her out of it ok?"

So I tried to get Sulmi to snap out of it, I told her how she was a great girl and that there would be a better guy out there for her and that stalking me wasn't healthy for her, she had a bright future ahead of her and I didn't want to be in the way. However, things just became worse and the next day...she committed suicide. Hwa Seon cried to me at the funeral and threw her sister's suicide note at me, I didn't want to read it, but she forced me to.

Kyung Soo said I was a nice and pretty girl, but I'm not good enough for him. If I can't have him, whats the point of living?

 

"Ok, can we stop? Thinking about Sulmi really creeps me out for some reason." Tao whined and went into the kitchen to find something to eat. All the guys agreed and followed him while I still sat down on the couch. Is Hwa Seon really trying to get revenge for her sister? I shook my head and sighed, Im going to get a headache if I keep thinking about this. 

I told the guys that I was leaving to go pick Dasom up and drove myself to the Gangnam District Hospital. By the time I got there it was about 6pm, I asked the nurse what room Dasom stayed in since she got transfered out of the ER section. After walking through a few hallways left and right, I found room 4B. I was about to open the door and walk in, but I heard loud shouting. The voices seemed to belong to middle aged adults, was it her parents?  

"Yah! What mess did you get in to end up like this!?"

 "I heard some BOY brought you here! Did I teach you to go around playing with boys?!" 

"Mom, Dad, it's not like that.." I heard Dasom's shaky voice. So it was her parents.

"DON'T LIE TO US!" A deep voice shouted, "We're going home, NOW!" The door swung wide open and I stumbled a few feet back. Dasom's dad raised an eyebrow at me and clenched his teeth. "And who are you?"

 

 



A/N: DUN DUN DUN! What?? For those readers that have read all the chapters of my story so far, THANK YOU ^^ Please comment down below and tell me what you think :D Don't forget to subscribe too :P