KyungSoo - 3

She's My First Love

3

Dasom and I were walking home and like always we stopped a block away from her house. I never asked her why, but for some reason my curiosity got the best of me that day. We were standing by a lamp post and it was around 3:30. I gave her back her text books and decided to finally ask her.

"Dasom, why can't I walk you to your house?" My hand was in the pocket of my jeans as I anticipated for her response. Dasom avoided my gaze and looked down to her feet. She fidgeted with the ends of her skirt and was deep in thought. After what felt like 10 minutes, she hesitantly answered my question.

"Kyung Soo," she looked up at me, "I-It's just not a good idea. My dad might see you."

The problem was her dad?

"What's wrong with your dad seeing me?" I asked, "is he really strict or something?" She slowly nodded, "something like that."

For a while we stayed quiet, it was a peaceful silence. I lovingly gazed at her as the bright sun shined above her. She looked like an angel, and in that moment I felt like she was too good to be true.

"Kyung Soo," she gently called for me, "I need to go now." She took a step closer to me and held onto the palm of my hand.

"Thank you, for walking with me." She whispered and leaned in to give me a kiss on my cheek. My heart raced and I felt my whole body tingle with an electrifying sensation. Blood rushed to my face and I suddenly felt embarassed.

So this is what love feels like.

Dasom gave me one last look before she turned to leave. I stayed rooted to my spot as I watched her walk further and further away until I could no longer see her.

Once I got home, I jumped onto my bed still feeling all giddy inside. Her kiss replayed in my mind like a broken record.

"This calls for a celebration!" I jumped for joy. After a few text messages and phone calls, my friends and I decided to meet at the old pizza restaurant that we used to hang out at.


"Heyy, there he is!" Xiumin and Kai waved at me and I went to go sit next to them at our usual table. 

"Hey guys," I grinned,"its been a while huh?" I happily looked at them, but all they did was stare back at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my smile dissapeared. 

"A while?" Kris cocked an eyebrow and folded his arms,"dude its been months."

Time flied by in a blink of an eye with her.

"Really?" I asked astounded, "certainly didn't feel like it."

"Of course hyung," Sehun scoffed, "you were too busy with your girlfriend." 

I shook my head, "Dasom is not-"

"But you want her to be," Luhan cut in and leaned against the table across from me, "We didn't even say her name, but you automatically thought of Dasom when we mentioned girlfriend."

I wanted to argue back, but I had nothing. Because I really did want her to be my girlfriend. 

Luhan high fived Chanyeol, who was sitting next to him, and flashed a huge grin, "pay up boys!" All the guys, except Chanyeol, groaned and each slapped 5 bucks into his hand.

"Hey, you guys betted on me?" I cried, Luhan smirked as he counted his money, "dudes gotta make money man." I rolled my eyes at him, he never changed. 

"So.." Baekhyun squinted his eyes at me, "why did you call us here?"

"To hang out with you guys, duh!" I exclaimed, well it was part of the reason.

"Nooo, its not," Baekhyun waved his ladylike index finger side to side, "what's the REAL reason?" All the guys leaned towards me and wiggled their eyebrows with smug looks.

"Okay, I'll tell you guys," I couldn't help but feel like an excited kid, "She kissed m-"

"WHAT?? KISSED? YOU GUYS KISSED?!" The guys suddenly jumped from their seats and howled as they teasingly pushed me back and forth on chair.

"AW! Get it!" Kai laughed and punched my shoulder, "our hyung is finally getting some action!" 

In front of me, Tao and Sehun squealed and spazzed out with each other. Xiumin, Lay, and Luhan giggled together in a corner, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho made kissy faces, and Chen walked in circles repeating, "they kissed. they kissed. they kissed," over and over again. 

I looked at them like they were a bunch of freaks, since when did they become so weird? But I noticed there was one person that was missing in the group of weirdos. Kris. He was sitting on his chair a few seats away from me with his arms folded.

"Why aren't you doing any-"

"That is not my style," Kris cut in and I groaned, "Hyung, what exactly is your style?!"

Kris chuckled with his deep voice, "That doesn't matter right now, so she kissed you?" 

"Well, she kissed my cheek!" I yelled over my friends loud ruckus, but it suddenly went dead silent. My weird friends froze in their spot and turned to stare at me again, "wait, wait, so she only kissed your..cheek?" Baekhyun asked with a judgmental look. 

"Yea.." I nodded and the guys rolled their eyes, "ohh.." Their spirits dropped and they looked like zombies as they walked back to their seats. "Its ok hyung, "Kai patted my back, "I'm still happy for you."

Wait, I still don't get it. What's wrong with a kiss on the cheek?

"Can we like eat already?" Tao randomly whined, "I'm starving!" We all laughed and called the waitor over to take our order. Surprisingly, he didn't give us any odd looks.

When I went to bed that night, I really thought nothing could go wrong. The girl that I had fallen in love with ever since I set my eyes on her, had given me a kiss. It didn't matter whether it was on my lips or not. It was still very special to me. I also got in touch with my friends again, they're the best even though they act like idiots most of the time. What I didn't know was, a storm was coming. A storm so big, everything I cherished would be ripped away from me. 



A/N: Yay! 3rd chapter ^^ I really hope you guys are going to like this story and show me some support :) I was going to update yesterday, but I feel like if I update every day, my story would just be clustered and really crappy. Cause you see I write my chapters between my classes and during lunch. So i've decided to update like every other day instead. I hope you don't mind D: This story will actually be kinda short, i'm thinking around 10 chapters, 15 the most. 

Read, Comment, Subscribe, and Enjoy :)