Soccer match and Bonfire

The Summer Camp

Except for Minjung and 'Zelo' (the cabin #15 boys said he was Junghong but everyone called him Zelo) we were sitting in a circle cleaning and chatting. We were talking about how we got there, how much we hated  the camp, and stuff like that. They said they were washing the dishes because the staff caught them drinking.

"Did you knew each other already?" Sang il asked them "I mean... before this" Sang il was really friendly, he's the one who started talking to the boys and then he introduced them to us.

"Well, I already knew Himchan, Jongup and Zelo from school" Yongguk said "Our moms found about this camp, and sended us together"

"It's the same with me and Youngjae" said Daehyun

"What about you guys?" said Himchan while looking at us. We shook our heads

"Besides Minseok and Eunok..." said Jaehyun while pointing at us "not really"

We kept on talking and after having cleaned most of the dishes the door opened and Yoseob came in.

"Stop that" he said and I sighed in relief, I was pretty tired already "Lets go to the soccer match" we followed him to the soccer fields.

There were 3 soccer fields behind the cabins, close to the lake. Most of the cabins were there already. Some sitting on the gras some on the benches. Me and my cabin sat on the grass. I was sitting between  Minjung and Sang il.

Behind us were the boys of cabin #15 and in front of us were 6 boys with the nametag-shirt that said on the back 'Cabin #6' 

Sang il tapped the shoulder of the boy sitting in front of him. The boy turned and his shirt said 'Jimin' "Hey" Sang il smiled

"Hi" he smiled back

"I'm Sang il" he said while pointing at his name "Nice to meet you" they shook hands

"I'm Jimin" he looked at me and smirked "... and you are...?" I smiled but before I could answer Sang il said

"She's Eunok, but you shouldn't talk to her" he laughed "her boyfriend might punch you or something" I punched him lightly on the shoulder

"That's mean! and he's not my boyfriend!" he chuckled

Jimin looked confused "You probably don't understand" Sang il said "Let me explain"

He started explaining about the fight and the punishment.

"So they made all of you wash the dishes?" he laughed "For real?" Sang il laughed too and nodded "That "

"Hey" the guy with the megaphone said, and everyone shut up "The soccer match is  about to start. First, cabin #1 vs cabin #2, then cabin #3 vs #4 and so on..." he did a little pause "Ok, lets start"

The cabin #6 stood up, and went to the field #3. They won.

We played against cabin #8 and won. Jaehyun was incredibly good at soccer. Minjung was also pretty good, she scored 4 goals. I just stood there the whole time, talking with Seungjun.

The second match was against cabin #6. They where 6 and we were 9 so 3 of us had to sit. Seungjun, Chanho, and me were sent to the bench. They match was really intense. Cabin #6 played really good. I noticed one of the boys, 'Jungkook' was staring at Minjung... a lot. Minjung had the ball and she was approaching the goal, Jungkook was  defense, and he just let her pass and score. So thanks to Minjung's pretty face, we won.

The next match was against 12 boys, Chen and Xiumin where there. Xiumin and the boy who had a doll face 'Luhan' played like professionals, the rest just backed them up. It was dificult but at the end we won 4-3.

The final match was cabin #15 vs our cabin (#7). They were also 6 so I had to sit again. After 15 min of playing, Zelo and Minjung were running towards the ball and crashed, Zelo falling on top of her.

"Aaah" Minjung cried "my.. ancle..." 

"I'm so sorry" Zelo quickly stood up and picked her up from the ground, carrying her in a bridal style. He took her to the bench and helped her sit down "Does it hurt really bad?"

She shook her head "It's ok, it wasn't your fault" she smiled

The referee came "Zelo and Minjung, you're out" Zelo nodded and sat down next to Minjung

"I'm sorry" he was looking down, embarased "I'll go for a first aid kit, wait here" he left running. After a few minutes he came back with the kit. He kneeled in front of her and took her foot "can I?" she nodded and blushed. He took of her shoe and started bandaging it. This two are really cute.

When he finished he sat down next to her, and tried to cheer her up by telling her jokes.

At the end, we won the soccer competition 6-2 

"We wooooon!" Jaehyun and Sangil  where hugging and cheering

They all came running toward the benches. I smiled at Jaehyun "Congrats" he grinned and ruffled my hair, then left to talk to Minjung. The staff were discusing in a circle, and the rest of the boys and girls were talking. Minseok was standing in front of me, with his hands on his hips. He was sweating, and looked thirsty, so I handed him my bottle of water "Congratulations" he took the bottle and looked the other way. I think he was still pissed at me. I stood up and hugged him "Don't be mad" I whispered, he pushed me away gently

"I'm not mad" he pouted, and I giggled

"I know you, Kim Minseok" I looked him in the eye "I know you're mad at me, don't be... please. It makes me sad. I am really sorry" I looked down, and felt his arms embrasing me. I pressed my face onto his chest

"I am not mad anymore" he hugged me thighter "But please, be careful with men" he let go

I nodded "I understand" he chuckled and ruffled my hair

Jaehyun came running toward us "Hey" the rest of the boys came too "I already have the name" he smiled. He made a dramatic pause and then said "Royalty"

"Ohh" said Seemin "it's a good name" I nodded

"It fits" I said 

"I know" Jaehyun said with a cocky smile

"Oh, and what about the color?" said Chanho

"Red!" I said "I like red"

They agreed

"Hey" the megaphone guy said "Lets go to the bonfire" we walked a little bit into the forest, and there was a huge pile of logs. The staff told us to sit down. It was getting dark, it was probably around 7-7:30. I was between Sang il and Minseok. Zelo and Minjung were sitting together, he had carried her all the way from the fields to the bonfire.

While the staff was making the fire I started talking to Minseok

"Oppa" I told him and smiled

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?" he nodded "Why did you come to this camp?"

"Your brother told me to come, he said you were coming too"

"And why did you accept? This camp is shiiiit" I whispered the last part

"Cause I couldn't survive a summer without you" he winked

"Aigooo" I hit him lightly on the shoulder "Cheesy" we laughed and kept talking for a while

The rest was pretty boring, they made everyone introduce their leader, team name and color. Then they told crappy scary stories, about a ghost that appears at midnight around the forest. Minjung looked really scared, and she was hugging Zelo, and hidding behind him. He was red as a tomato. Jaehyun also looked scared, he was bitting his nails.

"Aren't you scared?" Minseok whispered in my ear

"No" I answered

"I know you Kim Eunok" he smiled "I know that when it gets dark you'll ask me to sleep with you 'cause you're scared, just like when we were kids"

I giggled "Oppa, I'm not a kid anymore"

 

*Zelo pov* After the bonfire

Minjung Minjung Minjung, she's all I can think about. I was lying in bed, looking at the ceiling (well, actually it was just the bed above mine) I was thinking about Minjung's pretty brown eyes, perfect long brown hair, and gorgeous smile. When she hugged me at the bonfire! Man! I felt in heaven.

"Loverboy" a pillow hit my head "Royalty is having a 'party' wanna come?" said Himchan. He was in the upper part of the bunkbed, poking his head from a side of the bed, looking at me.

Royalty? Does that mean Minjung will be there? "Yes! I'll go!" I said a little bit to excited, Himchan laughed and gestured me to get up. The rest was already sleeping, except fot Daehyun who was reading a magazine.

We walked over to the door and Daehyun asked "Where are you going?" 

"Royalty, wanna come?" he nodded and stood up. 

We headed to the cabin and knocked on the door. Jaehyun opened the door and let us in. Some boys from Exo and BTS where there. Minjung was sitting on the edge of a bed, talking to Eunok

"Ok, now that everybody is here..." said Jaehyun "lets start the game" he smirked