This is hell

The Summer Camp

*Flashback* First day of vacations

“A SUMMER CAMP? NO ING WAY” I shouted at my mom

“HEY! CALM DOWN! & DON’T CURSE!” she said and slapped my forehead

Damn that hurts “Aish!” I turned my back at her and walked back to my room. She kept on yelling but I ignored her and closed my door. We were discussing because she wanted to make me go to a summer camp, a WHOLE month, with NO internet, NO tv, and LOTS of sports.

Of course I said no and she got mad and said “Well, I don’t care because I already paid, and you’re going” We kept on fighting and then she said “This is all because of your behavior, I am just trying to correct it” She said that because a week before the end of the school year I got suspended two days from school. Why, you ask? Well, because a b!tch from my class copied my final project (a 5,000 word essay) without me knowing , we both turned in the same essay, got caught, she told the teacher I let her copy it so we both got a zero. Before that I used to have a perfect score and she ruined it so I got really mad. After school I followed her and when I thought we were alone I beat the out of her, but someone saw and told the teacher.

….And that is why I got suspended.

*End of flashback*

Today was the second day of my vacations I had already packed all of my stuff, and I was sitting on the bed, saying my goodbyes to my friends, my cell phone and precious computer. It was 7 o’clock and where just about to leave “YAH! EUNOK! COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE ARE LEAVING” Aish, why does she always have to scream? I stood up and took my stuff downstairs.

We got into the car, my mom was driving, my brother Myungsoo and I were on the back, he was going to the summer camp too, but by choice. He was a couple of years older than me. Everybody said we looked alike, black straight hair, a pretty face, and flawless white creamy skin. Because of our looks we were really popular at school.

“Oh!” my mom spoke “We are here” Oh . It was a freaking forest with lots of cabins, and a lake. My mom parked the car in front of the biggest cabin where other cars were parked too, dropping off their kids

“Get off the car” she said and unlocked the doors “Quickly, I have to go”  Myungsoo opened his door and got off. I just stood there “Eunok, get off now!”

“I am not going” I said and crossed my arms. Myunsoo sighed and started taking our bags out of the car.

“If you don’t get off by yourself I am gonna make you” she turned to me and gave me a death glare

I looked her in the eye and answered “I am not scared of you”

My mom rolled down the windows and gestured to a boy to come over. The boy had a red shirt that said ‘staff’  “Hey, do you work here?” he nodded “Perfect, well, look, this girl” she pointed at me “doesn’t wanna stay in here, and I am in a hurry so I need to go, could you help me get her off the car” he looked at me and smirked 

“Of course m’am” he opened my door and grabbed my arm

“What the hell do you think you’re doing? Let go!” he pulled me out of the car and closed the door. My mom quickly locked the car and drove off. The boy was still holding me by the arm; I turned to him “Yah! I am not staying in here, I want to go home” Myungsoo laughed “What’s funny? I am being serious, I won’t move from here 'till she comes back”

They just ignored me “Hey! Hyunseok come here” the boy said to another staff guy. He came over to us, his hair was dark and he had a pretty face and skin. He was the type of guy every girl would be drooling over “I am Jung Junyoung and this is Park Hyunseok” he said pointing to the other “what’s your name?” Junyoung asked Myungsoo

“Kim Myungsoo” he said smiling a little

“Check what cabin he's in” he told Hyunseok

He checked the list he had in hands and said “Umm… It says num. 9”

“Oh! It's the one over there” Junyoung said pointing to a cabin “Do you want us to take you there?” Myungsoo shook his head and smiled. He started picking up his stuff, leaving mine on the floor. “Ok then” Junyoung turned to me “and what's your name?” I looked at him and smiled, then shrugged. He looked kind of angry now.

“She's Eunok” Myungsoo said and started walking off to his cabin

“Yah! Myungsoo!” I yelled, he just turned and waved, he then continued walking

“She's on cabin 7” Hyunseok said "The trouble makers..." they both turned to me and smirked

“Help me with her stuff please” he said while picking up a bag from the floor, when they had everything on arms he said “Leggo” I just crossed my arms and pouted, he sighed and gave Hyunseok a pleading stare, he nodded and grabbed me by the arm, Junyoung grabbed the other. Then they started dragging me

“Hey!” I tried to release from their grip. Damn this boys are strong “LET GO” Everyone around turned to look at us. Aish, this is embarasing.

I let them drag me to the cabin. They opened the door and there where 4 boys and 2 girls inside unpacking their stuff. I turned to look at the staff and laughed “This is a joke right?” they looked puzzled “There's no way I am sleeping in the same room as boys, I don’t want to be ” They looked at each other and started laughing, they leaved my stuff on the floor while laughing, and then closed the door and left, I could still hear their laughter outside.

They were staring at me. One of the boys came to me and offered his hand “Nice to meet you” he smirked “I am Ahn Jaehyun, I am not going to  you, by the way” I chuckled. He looked older than me, and was really handsome

I took his hand and said “I am Kim Eunok, and it's good to know” he smiled

Another boy came close, as handsome as the last one, “Annyong” he bowed “I am Song chan ho” he looked inocent and shy. He was wearing a white shirt with his name on the left side of his chest.

The rest came and introduced themselves. They were all wearing the same shirts, except for Jaehyun, he was wearing a blue one.

The girls were Seemin and Minjung, they seemed nice and charming. Both of them with long brown hair. And the other two boys were Oh Jungyu and Go Sangil. Sang Il looked like a total playboy, and had a tattoo on his right arm. Jungyu was really thin and just by looking at him you knew he was really wealthy. All of the people in the cabin, including me, looked like models. Maybe this is not going to be so bad afterall.

They gave me a tour on the cabin, it was big, and it had 6 bunkbeds and 2 bathrooms at the back, one for the girls, one for the boys. After that we sat on the beds and started talking. One of the boys, Sangil took out beer from under his bed, even though it was forbidden in here, we all drank one.

"So... where did y'all got those shirts?" I asked

"The staff gave them to me" Jaehyun, the one who looked the oldest said "I left yours and the other boys' over there" he said while pointing at a drawer next to the door, the shirts were on top of it

"When are the other boys coming?" the youngest girl, Minjung said "Its already 12:30" she said by looking at her watch

The door flew open and we all turned to look. The guy had a black wife-beater, a bag hanging from his left shoulder, jeans and a red cap. His thin but muscly arms covered in tattoos. I gasped. This is the exact definition of mi ideal type.

He looked over everyone and his stare stopped at me “Bingo” he came over to me and stood in front of me "Wanna come with me?" he offered me his hand and smirked

I smiled and took it "Yeah" he pulled me close and grabbed me by the waist. My chest slightly rubbing against his.
 
"Eunok..." I turned and saw my brother's best friend, Minseok standing on the door
 
"Minseok?" I said confused "What are you doing here?"
 
"This is my cabin..." he pointed at the boy holding me by the "But that's not the point, who is this guy?" he looked angry
 
"Why do you care?" he answered and then turned to me "Is he your boyfriend or something?" I shook my head, the boy smirked "Let's go then" while holding hands he pulled me heading for the door but Minseok was blocking the exit "Move" he said in a defiant tone
 
"Why are you so angry? You like this girl?" Minseok turned brigth red and kept quiet, he looked really angry. The boy turned to me "He's not your boyfriend rigth? so it's cool if we make out?" he said while holding my chin with his index and thumb 
 
"Stay away from her!" Minseok pulled him by the arm away from me.
 
"What?" he said grinning "You wanna fight?"
 
"Yah! Chen!" Minseok yelled at someone outside. A skinny boy and a squirrel look alike came.
 
The boy laughed "Are you afraid pretty boy? You need your friends to back you up?" Minseok looked like he was about to explode. Before I could react he throwed a punch at the boy's cheek 
 
The boy scoffed and punched Minseok in the face. They started trowing punches at each other and the squirrel boy tried to stop them. The skinny boy left running to call for help, I guess. 
 
"Hey! Stop! Stop it!" I was yelling but they ignored me and kept on fighting. 
 
The roommates where also telling them to stop, and the boys were trying in vain along with the squirrel boy to stop them.
 
Chen came back with 2 staff guys, the same ones who dragged me into the cabin. Hyunseok blowed a whistle and yelled "STOP NOW!" The boys were startled by the whistle and stopped, Minseok lowered his head in embarrassment "You again Eunok? I don't know why but I am sure this is your fault" Junyoung nodded, agreeing with him "All of you, follow us"
 
 

Yeeei the first chapter it's finally finished! I know the kpop boys haven't appeared yet, but keep on reading, they are going to appear soon ;) 

Let me know if you're liking it so far