Punishment

The Summer Camp

"As a punishment, all of the ones involved, that is," he pointed at us "all of you, are going to wash the dishes today" we all groaned at the mean, but also really handome guy sitting behind the desk. This

"But-" the skinny boy said. I think his name was Chen or something like that "Me and Xiumin have nothing to do with this"

Hyunseok smirked "I don't care, I already said that ALL of you are going to do the dishes"

Minseok put his hand on Chen's shoulder "I am sorry for dragging you into this hyung" Chen shook his head and smiled at him.

"Now get out of here and go to the soccer field, the welcome ceremony is about to start" We stepped out of the office, and walked together to the soccer fields, no one said a word on the way there.

There were staff members holding papers with numbers on them "Look for your cabin number!" they shouted. My number? Was it 7? Me and the rest walked over to the boy holding the paper with the number "7" on it. I stood in front of him and he smiled.

"Annyong" he bowed "My name is Yoseob, and I am gonna be your guide"

A boy with a speaker yelled "Everyone sit down! Sit down" we did as he said "Ok lets start" he did a small pause to see if we were paying attention "first we are going to talk about how this camp works. Ok. There are 24 cabins in total, those people who are in the same cabin as you are going to be your teammates 'till the end of the camp. You have to choose a name for your group and a color, the oldest of the group will be the leader and will have to wear the blue shirt. You have to tell your guide what you choose, but not now, I'll give you time for that later. Ok, well, the cafeteria serves food from 7am to 9 pm. The daily activities start at 8:30 am and sometimes they end at night sometimes at 4-5 pm. Today, after having lunch, we are going to play soccer and after that we are going to have a bonfire." He paused for a second "If you have a question you can ask the guides or the staff.........Uh... That's it for today, you can leave" 

The guide Yoseob told us to stand up and follow him. All of the teams where heading to the same place, the cafeteria. It was a big place filled with long rectangular tables, at the end of the room there was a food bar(? where you could pick the food you wanted to eat. We waited in line and then picked our food, we followed our guide to a table and sat all together. On one side were sitting: Sang il, Minseok, Junggyu, Chan ho and Yoseob, on the other side: Seemin, Minjung, the tattoo guy, me and Jaehyun.

We started eating, no one was talking so I decided to speak to the tattoo guy. "Hey, what's you name?"

"Seungjun" he looked over at me and smirked

"I like your tattoos Seungjun" I said while caressing the tattoo on his arm.

We struck a conversation and after a while the guide interrupted "Hey, You have 'till the bonfire to come up with a name and color" He handed Jaehyun a paper "Umm... have you all finished eating? 'cause you have to go clean the dishes now" Yoseob guided us to the kitchen and gave us buckets and sponges to clean the dishes. The pile of dirty dishes was enormous, It was even taller than me.

Before we could start cleaning the door opened and 6 boys came in. "Are you here to clean too? You're cabin 15 right?" Yoseob asked and the boys nodded. They all had scary and unfriendly faces. Just the type of boys I like. I smirked and evaluated them on my mind. The first one was short and thin, fierce eyes, short brown hair, and a deep husky voice, his shirt said 'Yongguk'. The second one 'Himchan' had black hair and black eyes.  'Daehyun' had light brown hair, in my opinion, he was the most handsome boy ever born. 'Youngjae' well... he looked close to 'Daehyun' but didn't really caught my attention. The other two boys didn't have their nametag-shirts, the short one was really muscly and the super duper tall other was blonde and cute, he looked like Minjung's age.

"Hey" I turned and saw Minjung smiling at me "What do you say if tomorrow we go to the lake together?" she nudged me 

"You're not angry?" I said confused 

She giggled "Angry? Nobody here is angry" 

"No?" 

"No, you're to pretty for that. And besides, thanks to this punishment now I have a chance to talk to this handsome boys" she bit her bottom lip and lifted her eyebrows "That blonde guy" she pointed at the tall, cute, blonde guy "he's really cute, I am gonna go talk to him" 

I smirked "Go for it" 

Before leaving she said "You know, you should get us in trouble more often" she hit my arm playfully and we broke into laughter "Ok, see ya" she left and sat down next to the blonde boy, they started talking and laughing together. I think they're a good match.


I know its really short, I promise I'll make them longer next time

soooo... what do you think? Is it good? Bad? 

please comment :)