Recognized

Recognized
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go out."

 

"A-Are you s-s-sure?"

 

"Don't make me take back my choice, Bae."

 

"Kamsahamnida!" Youngbae bowed. He was too thankful that he did a 90 degrees bow.

 

"Yah, yah! Who bows that way to the girl he goes out with!" Bom shook the latter.

 

"Bom!" Seunghyun sounded pissed.

 

"What?" Bom retorted back with the same pissed tone.

 

"Let's get a ing double date. How about that, huh? Now that you got Bae, I will bring Tiffany out with me."

 

"Is this some kind of challenge or what?"

 

"Challenge? Bom, please." Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Why did you roll your eyes?"

 

"It's a common expression."

 

"No, it's not! You used to mock me doing that."

 

"Whatever." Seunghyun folded his hands tight to his chest. He had his smug face on.

 

"Whatever!" Bom rolled her eyes.

 

Youngbae noticed the tension between them. He tried to find topic to cool them down, but he couldn't find anything. "Err... Excuse me, may I know where's the toilet?"

 

"SHUT UP!" Both of them said simultaneously.

 

 

**

 

 

According to Bom's sanity, she couldn't attend and followed what the stupid Tabi told her to. She was not the kind of girl who would fall easily to his trap. She knew his intention behind the so-called double date. She knew that if she agreed with his ridiculous idea, she would end up befriend with him again, and she would feel the same pain again. She knew it correctly if she agreed, she would just feel even more jealous. She knew that her love for him was just a thin hope that was now falling apart.

 

She felt bad for Youngbae. The poor human being actually had a feeling for her. She even accepted his confession! She felt even more cheaper about herself. All she wanted was just to show up to Seunghyun, although she wasn't really sure herself what to show up actually. Pretty much, she was in a major mess. Plus, she didn't know what kind of black magic had possessed her, but she agreed to Seunghyun's idea. Yes, the ing double date.

 

 

"Uh, Bom..."

 

"What?"

 

"Are you sure--"

 

"You've asked me like ten times about that. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

 

"I mean... Your choice." Youngbae looked at Bom who was sitting right in front of him.

 

"What choice?" Bom pretended like she knew nothing.

 

"Your choice about..." The latter sighed. He couldn't say it. "Never mind."

 

Bom gasped when she saw Seunghyun and Tiffany came from the main door. "Oh, they're here! Bae, sit next to me!"

 

 

Youngbae sighed again and followed what she said.

 

 

"Oh, so you came." Seunghyun smirked. "Honey, you know Bom right? She's dating with Youngbae."

 

"Really?" Tiffany squealed in a very girlish way. "Aww, congratulations! I hope you guys long last." She smiled again. She seemed to be the kind of girl who would smile no matter what happened.

 

"Thanks." Bom smiled bitterly. She found it hard to return the smile as she knew that what she had with Youngbae was nothing but dumb lie.

 

"Kamsahamnida, Tiffany-ssi." Youngbae managed to say.

 

"You're welcome." She smiled again. Like the last time, her beautiful wavy hair flew in synchrony to her moves again as she giggled. She looked like the lady from shampoo commercial.

 

"Have you guys ordered?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"We waited for you so we haven't." Youngbae said.

 

"Then let's order now." Seunghyun called the waitress. "Let me have one salmon steak... And one watermelon juice. Tiffany honey, what do you want to order?"

 

 

Bom turned her head away to take a quick moment to just rolled her eyes. She felt like throwing up seeing Seunghyun being so lovey-dovey.

 

 

"I'm on my diet..." Tiffany pouted. "I guess, I just have a salad and an orange juice then. How about you guys?"

 

"Uh..." Bom scanned through the menu. Her stomach was growling for a spaghetti carbonara, but she felt the urge to show her girl side too, like how Tiffany chose to eat only salad because she was on her diet.

 

"If you want to order five dish, Bom... It's alright." Seunghyun smirked.

 

"Excuse me?" Bom scoffed. "I'll have the corn bread and a mineral water."

 

"Only that?" Seunghyun widened his eyes. "You eat like a pig! That's what I know."

 

Bom ignored him and turned her attention to Youngbae instead. "What do you want to eat," She took a deep breath before she continued. "Baby?"

 

"Baby?!" Seunghyun almost got heart attack hearing that.

 

"Eh? Uh, aigoo..." Youngbae blushed. "I... I guess I'll just have one spaghetti carbonara and mineral water."

 

 

! Bom cursed secretly. She swore she felt like killing Youngbae for what he ordered.

 

 

"You seem uncomfortable, Bom-ssi... What's the matter?" Tiffany smiled to her.

 

"Nothing's wrong! Aigoo, don't worry." Bom smiled back forcedly.

 

"She just wanted to eat more, that's all." Seunghyun smirked with his win face.

 

"Excuse me?!"

 

This time, Seunghyun ignored her. "That's all the orders, thank you." He said to the waitress.

 

"So, Bom-ssi... If I may know, what stage are you guys in now? I'm curious." Tiffany asked.

 

"We're just-- oww!"

 

 

Bom smiled awkwardly but nobody knew that she pinched Youngbae's hand to stop him from talking anything she didn't want them, especially Tiffany, to hear.

 

 

"We're just in the kissing stage."

 

"Jesus Christ, are you being real???" Once again, Seunghyun almost got heart attack.

 

"Honey!" Tiffany punched his arm playfully while pouting her lips. "Don't be like that~"

 

"Don't pout your lips like that." Seunghyun bent down and kissed her lips. "Oops."

 

"Yah, people are looking!" Tiffany covered her face. She was giggling nonstop with her hair, again following her moves. It almost seemed like her hair was made by silk that it looked so smooth.

 

 

Bom looked away. She knew the consequences if she agreed to join the double date. But still, her heart couldn't take the pain. She felt crushed into pieces only just to see Seunghyun kissed her like that.

 

Youngbae looked at Bom as he felt her pain. He couldn't stand seeing her being a fool to herself but at the same time he couldn't do anything to stop her either.

 

 

"Mianhae, Seunghyun is always like this." Tiffany smiled.

 

"It's okay, we are also like that sometimes." What Bom said made Youngbae gulped his saliva and instantly shooting glares at her.

 

"Really? Aww, I want to see it!" Tiffany clasped her hands together.

 

"Yeah, we want to see it!" Seunghyun joined in.

 

"Uh..." She thanked God when she saw the waitress came with the food. "Oh, the food's here!" Waitress, I owe you one!

 

"Excuse us for a moment, I want to talk with Bom." Youngbae grabbed Bom's hand and dragged her with him.

 

"Oooh~ doing a 'quickie' time, huh?" Tiffany giggled. She didn't notice her man next to her who was burning in rage without himself knowing it.

 

"What the hell!" Bom protested.

 

"You don't like me!" Youngbae shouted when they are already outside the restaurant. Bom was taken aback with his loud voice. "You don't have any romantic feelings or whatsoever to me!"

 

"Youngbae, it's not--"

 

"Bom," He grabbed both of her cheeks. "Don't lie."

 

"I..." Bom's shoulders fell down. She felt guilty towards him. "I'm sorry, Youngbae... I lied to you."

 

Youngbae smiled and let go of her cheeks. "I forgive you."

 

"Just like that?"

 

"Just like that." Youngbae smiled even wider. "But you still got one thing to do."

 

 

Bom looked at him with confusedness written on her face.

 

 

"Go tell him how you feel."

 

"YOU KNOW???"

 

"How can't I? I always take full attention to girl I like." He smiled.

 

"Bae, I'm sorry..."

 

"Don't be."

 

"I'm really sorry, I am…"

 

"If you are, then go. Go tell him how you feel."

 

"But how about you?"

 

"Don't think about me, the one you love is not me."

 

"Gomawo, Bae." Bom smiled with some tears visible at the corner of her eyes.

 

"Let's go."

 

 

The guy grabbed her hands again to bring her back inside. For a moment, Bom saw a different version of Youngbae that she had never seen before. Youngbae suddenly transformed into a total different man. Bom smiled to herself, she thanked God once again for everything.

 

 

**

 

 

"That fast? Aigoo... Come on eat, your food is getting cold." Tiffany spoke.

 

 

Seunghyun noticed the weird atmosphere going on between them. They became so quiet after whatever in the hell they were doing back there.

 

 

"What were you guys doing back there?"

 

Youngbae was about to say something, but Bom grabbed his hand to stop him. "Nothing." She smiled. Her eyes looked different, it didn't have the same anger from before.

 

"We shouldn't ask what they were doing, geez." Tiffany giggled. "Don't worry Bom-ssi, I know sometimes it feels so urgent."

 

 

Bom only nodded her head and slowly ate her corn bread.

 

 

"Bom, what's gotten into you? You're suddenly silent." Seunghyun pointed out.

 

"Nothing's wrong."

 

"Oh, really."

 

"Really."

 

"Ooookaaay..." Seunghyun continued to eat his food although he knew something was definitely wrong.

 

"So, Bom-ssi..." Tiffany spoke.

 

"Ah, neh?"

 

"I heard you've been taking care of Seunghyun while I'm gone. I'm terribly sorry for the trouble."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter