Her Side

Recognized
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the the main story first if you haven't, because this is a sequel! ---> Never Recognize Me (CLICK HERE)

 

Not much longer after he landed those soft and kissable lips on mine for the second time, we became close like in no time. Although, I wasn't really sure about what I felt for this guy, but yeah, I could still grab a conclusion that our relation was okay. He was actually nice. There wasn't any special meaning behind that kiss. Those kisses. He might as well kiss me just for fun. Not that we had shared another one anyway.

 

I was scared at first, that he suddenly stopped drinking, and I got my every freaking reason to be. I once said that I will give him 'something' if he stopped drinking. Then I remembered the zombie apocalypse thing. Thank God that kind of apocalypse would never exist. I even checked the streets and clubs he used to be before almost every night, but none. Never did I find him there with his liquor and his broken smile again. Quite a disappointment actually, but I guess I was thankful that he wasn't that weak-hearted douche anymore.

 

I started working in his company to keep an eye on him, just like what my sister advised to me. With him, I got into the company with no struggle. His presence inside the building was three out of ten. He was that one lazy manager. I knew he wasn't the owner since the CEO was his father, but then again, he was still a manager. Besides that, working with the Choi's side gave me a new cute friend for me to bully. Dong Youngbae.

 

Not just that, since I became close with this TOP guy, I got the chance to come to his house almost every Saturday or other non-work days. His parents welcomed me more than what I expected. Shoo that y thoughts! I came to play his PS4 that became a waste of money. Snobs these days, they didn't know what to do with their loaded money anymore. That was why I came to the rescue, not to mention the point that I also wanted to play the Playstation. Seunghyun once said to me that he had never seen an adult, moreover girl, who was into video game so much. He thought girls only liked Barbie and stuff. I actually wasn't a gamer either, but I knew and of course I enjoyed playing video games. My cousin was a gamer and a big fan of Playstation, so that explained why I knew how to play his PS4.

 

 

"I WIN AGAIN!!!" I cheered when the word 'You Win' was shown on the big LED screen. My favorite character was there, posing to her victory.

 

"Aigoo, Bom-ssi... You're really good at this."

 

"Aish, I told you to call me Bom! Just Bom, okay? Geez... Youngbae, I don't even call you oppa." I rolled my eyes.

 

"What you guys doing?" A deep husky voice joined and sat on the sofa behind us, since we were sitting on the floor.

 

"Playing with this awesome thing again." I replied without looking to him as the next stage of the game approached both of me and Youngbae.

 

"Yah, Youngbae!"

 

"Ah, neh, Seunghyun-ssi. Do you need anything?" He looked back to face his boss.

 

 

YOU WIN

 

 

"You shouldn't have looked back!!!" I laughed at Youngbae's priceless expression to see his defeat once again. What seemed to piss him off more, that Seunghyun called him for no reason, which made it even more hilarious.

 

"Let's play on team battle!" I said.

 

"Yah, Youngbae!" Seunghyun called the guy again. This time with louder voice.

 

"Neh, Seunghyun-ssi?"

 

"Do me a favor."

 

"What is it, Seunghyun-ssi?" Youngbae smiled politely. His eye-smile looked cute.

 

"Go home and don't come back until I call you." Seunghyun fixed his shirt with almost no visible expression on his face.

 

"E-Eh? Why?"

 

"Just do it, okay?"

 

"A-Arasseo. See you later then, Seunghyun-ssi... Bom-ssi... I mean, Bom..." The poor latter stuttered. He kept bowing until TOP shooed him away.

 

"Aww, it was fun playing with you! See ya later!" I waved. "Why must you send him home? I still want to play with that fella."

 

Seunghyun went down and folded his legs. He sat next to me and grabbed the player two's joystick. "Mind if I play too?"

 

"Err, sure? This playstation is yours after all." Again, I rolled my eyes. I didn't feel troubled at all about my rolling-eyes habit.

 

"I received a call yesterday."

 

"Oh." I replied. Once again my eyes were glued to the screen.

 

"It was about someone..."

 

"Uh-huh." I nodded and pressed the X button to choose my character.

 

"It was Tiffany's mother."

 

"Okay... Wait, who?" I paused the game.

 

"Tiffany's mother. She informed me the date and venue for Tiff's wedding."

 

"You gotta be kidding me..."

 

"I'm not kidding." He put down the joystick, now his expression looked tensed. "She wants me to come. Tiffany wants me to come..."

 

"You know, we can always ditch it if you want. I'm free if you are." I patted his shoulder.

 

"You're going to be okay..." I embrace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter