Ch3 (Markjin)

Glue

They all looked at Yugyeom differently in the morning except for Jaebum and Jinyoung, and Yugyeom was too embarrassed by their attention to correct any of them.  Besides which he didn’t want to.  What he and Jinyoung had shared had been deep, intimate, and special; he didn’t want to down play it by explaining himself, even if it hadn’t been what they all thought it was.

 

During practice though they all started staring for a different reason.  Yugyeom had his confidence back and it was obvious.  Even the instructor noticed and complimented him on his improvement.  Towards the end of practice their tricking teacher came back in to find Yugyeom and Jinyoung and Jaebum cornered him before he could say anything.

 

By the glances the teacher was shooting back at the group, Yugyeom in particular, it wasn’t hard to figure out what they were talking about.  The other boys tried not to stare, but they were curious so they weren’t talking much as they waited in the corner.  Jaebum stepped in front of the teacher to stop his progress across the room and Jinyoung handed him a small stack of papers.

 

The man seemed slightly dumbfounded but he took the papers and began to rifle through them as he headed back out the door.  Jinyoung took a deep breath and smiled back at Yugyeom, Jaebum reaching down to give Jinyoung’s arm a squeeze.

 

The next day when their teacher returned to go over the new choreography with them there had been a few changes made to Jinyoung’s suggestions.  Changes that affected one person in particular.  Mark.

 

Initially Mark had assumed that the entirety of the choreography was Jinyoung’s idea and after he had spent a few extra hours practicing the new flips he was livid.  Jinyoung had gone home with the rest of them and by the time Mark got home too he had worked out a whole speech of what he was going to say to the younger boy. 

 

Needless to say, when he got home and Jinyoung was waiting at the table for him, expression already apologetic, his speech left him and instead he started the conversation with a simple, “What the , Jinyoung?”

 

“They changed it, Hyung-  I’m really sorry…”

 

Jinyoung did look very sorry, but Mark was still very mad, his whole body hurt from the extra hours he put in and he stumbled over his words which made him even madder. “You didn’t? You made it, right? He changed- , Jinyoung- all of it? Stupid, not you?”

 

Jinyoung’s lip came out in a pout and he stood to wrap his arms around Mark, “He changed it all, Hyung, I didn’t make it like that.”

 

Mark pushed at Jinyoung’s arms, “No, get off; I’m not in the mood.”

 

“Can we at least talk?” Jinyoung pleaded softly.

 

“We are talking,” Mark corrected him.

 

“In my room,” the younger nodded, turning to head towards his room and Mark reached out to pull him back by the arm.

 

“No, wait a minute, Jinyoung, I’m not…” he slowly quieted until he wasn’t talking at all anymore.

 

“Not what?” Jinyoung asked, wide innocent eyes looking back at Mark curiously.

 

Mark blinked, realizing that he wasn’t going to be able to say it to his face and shook his head, “N-nothing, it’s okay…”

 

“Tell me in here,” Jinyoung nodded, pulling on Mark’s hand gently towards his room.

 

Mark hesitantly followed him in and stood by the door as Jinyoung sat on his bed. 

 

“I mean, I didn’t make a copy Hyung, so I don’t have any proof, but you can ask Jaebum Hyung after if you want.”

 

“Just last week I said I didn’t want to do the line on stage,” Mark complained, his anger coming back a little.

 

“I know, Hyung, that’s why I didn’t put it in there…” 

 

“And that new flip…” he stepped closer, voice insistent.

 

Jinyoung stood again and took Mark’s hand, “Hyung, I promise.”

 

“But why then?”

 

Jinyoung looked guiltily to the ground, “It’s punishment.  We told them Yugyeommie can’t flip yet…  And I had the audacity to finish their dance… You’re being punished because of us.  I’m really, I’m so sorry, Hyung…”

 

Mark deflated at that and sat down on the bed, “Oh.”

 

“I… Hyung I didn’t mean for this…”
 

Mark looked up at Jinyoung and sighed softly, “No, I know you didn’t, I believe you.”

 

Jinyoung smiled softly, his eyes a little glazed and he sat next to him, taking his hand again as he leaned into his side.

 

“If it’s to give Yugyeom more time… then I guess it’s okay…”

 

Jinyoung nodded, squeezing Mark’s hand, “Still I’m sorry…  I’ll tell them we need more hot and cold packs…”

 

Mark laughed softly and nodded, “Yeah, that will be good, I’m sore as .”

 

“I can help, lay down,” Jinyoung offered, scooting a little to give Mark room.

 

“What are you going to do…?” Mark asked suspiciously.

 

“A massage!” the younger brightened.

 

“But it’s… my legs and stuff, not just my back…” Mark blinked.

 

“So?”

 

“You’ll have to… touch…”
 

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow, “Hyung, if you get uncomfortable just say stop, I’m not going to do anything you don’t want.”

 

Mark relaxed and laid down, glancing back at Jinyoung curiously.  His lip was caught between his teeth as he concentrated, shifting to kneel beside him.  Mark pillowed his head on his arms and wondered what he’d been so worried about.  Even if he had slept with JB and Yugyeom they must have wanted it, right?

 

Jinyoung was no monster, he was a sweetheart.  Right on cue, Jinyoung caught his gaze and smiled so brightly that his eyes disappeared in crinkles and Mark couldn’t help smiling back.  He was cute.

 

He wasn’t half bad with his hands either, he decided after Jinyoung had been working his back for a little while.  His eyelids were getting heavy as Jinyoung worked down to his hips, pulling his leg up and pressing just right to relieve some of the pressure that had been there in his hip.

 

Mark couldn’t help the groan that left him, he thought vaguely that he should maybe be embarrassed, but he was too relaxed for that so he didn’t care at all.  When Jinyoung’s hands pressed into the muscles of his calves and then thighs, working gently around his knee where he knew all of the bruises were, he melted further. 

 

After the massage he was feeling like peaceful jello with Jinyoung pillowed against his chest and he found himself asking without really meaning to if Jaebum and Jinyoung were a thing.

 

Jinyoung shifted slightly to look up at Mark with a small smile, “No, we’re not.”

 

“What about you and Yugyeom…?”

 

“No,” Jinyoung’s smile widened a little.

 

“And they know that?”

 

Jinyoung laughed softly, “Yes.  What’s this about?”

 

Mark wasn’t sure at first.  Not until his gaze was sliding down to Jinyoung’s lips did he realize that Jinyoung’s statement earlier had been dangerous also.  It didn’t help him to stay out of compromising situations if ‘only what he wanted’ ended up being compromising also. Mark cupped Jinyoung’s cheek and led him into a soft kiss.

 

Jinyoung sighed softly and rubbed his hand against Mark’s chest, “Oh.  That’s what it was about.”

 

Mark nodded a little and chewed on his lip, “S-sorry.”

 

Jinyoung laughed and shook his head, “You don’t have to be.”

 

“But I want to do it again…” Mark admitted.  Jinyoung’s lips were soft and full and he wanted them against his own.

 

“Then do it again,” Jinyoung shrugged, pursing his lips for Mark.

 

Mark hesitated for just a moment before his lips were against Jinyoung’s again. He pulled Jinyoung closer, opening his eyes when the younger resisted just slightly.

 

“We aren’t a thing now either,” Jinyoung spoke plainly, but it was obvious there was no malice in his voice, he was simply letting Mark know.

 

Mark nodded with a small smile, “That’s okay, I kind of figured…”

 

Jinyoung leaned in and gave him another slow kiss, “I love you all.  I want to help… to give you anything you’re missing…”

 

Mark smiled a little and ran his fingers through Jinyoung’s hair, “You’re doing a good job.”

 

Jinyoung smiled so bright that his eyes disappeared again and he shifted to lie on top of Mark for a moment, “Am I?  You’re satisfied?”

 

Mark held Jinyoung tight and nodded, “I think so, since I feel like I can move again, I just don’t want to.”

 

Jinyoung smiled and pillowed his cheek against his arms across Mark’s chest, “Any time you want another one you know where I’m at.”

 

Mark nodded and tilted Jinyoung’s chin up to brush their lips together, “What about for these?”

 

“Those too, whenever you want them.”

 

“Good… cause… it’s very nice,” he admitted, enjoying the soft pluck of the younger’s lips against his own, rubbing a hand over his shoulders before the comfort made him sink towards sleep.