7.

The Secret Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within a week, Jiyong was fully recovered. The bruises had all faded away and all that was left were a few healing scratches. 

His close friends were all over him when they saw him in class after being MIA for a long time. Seungri and Daesung were bouncing with happiness while Seunghyun enveloped him in a strangling hug that nearly broke his spine in two.

"JIYONG-AHHH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! AND WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE? YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!!" Seunghyun shook him like a rag doll. 

"Hey! Give him some air, will you?" Youngbae pried him off of Jiyong, who quickly scooted away when Seunghyun lunged for his shoulders again.

"Sorry, guys. My phone was broken and I've been sick for the past few days." Jiyong shrugged. "But I'm fine, now, thanks to somebody..."

He glanced to the front corner of the classroom where Dara was sitting. Her head kept nodding off towards her desk, which surprised Jiyong. Usually, Dara never slept in a classroom unless she was dead tired. 

Daesung and Seungri wiggled their eyebrows at each other while Youngbae and Seunghyun looked confused. Seunghyun followed Jiyong's gaze and his eyes landed on the sleeping girl.

"Oh, hell no. You still have a crush on the Prez, Jiyong?" Seunghyun shook his head in disapproval. "You could do better. That girl is a monster. She's an incarnation of the Devil himself."

"You're the one that always unleashes that evil side of hers." Daesung coughed. He held his hands up in defense when Seunghyun shot him a nasty glare. "Hey, I don't blame her for being strict to the students when it's the only way to keep their act together. She's nice to be around at times, too."

Seungri nodded in agreement. "If only Seunghyun didn't manage to piss her off all the time, I think he would have fallen head over heels for Dara! Remember the day when she transferred here? He was flirting with her big time."

"That was just that one time." Seunghyun growled. 

"She looks tired today." Jiyong commented, still looking at Dara thoughtfully as her back rose up and down from her steady breathing. "This is the first time I'm seeing her sleep before classes start."

"The student council's been busy this week." Daesung explained. "Preparations for the school festival is taking a lot longer than we planned it to be so I bet Dara doesn't get much sleep nowadays."

"Awesome! A tired Prez means nobody stopping me from playing soccer this afternoon!" Seunghyun said excitedly.

"Have you not learned your lesson yet?" Youngbae raised an eyebrow at his friend. "Or have you forgotten your time in the locker already?"

"What about a locker?" Jiyong asked confusedly. Seungri and Daesung immediately began to launch into an explanation about what had happened between Seunghyun and the Prez while he was away, not skipping the part where Seunghyun was bawling his eyes out.

"Well, you guys too!" Seunghyun's ears grew red from embarrassment. He stormed off to the hallway and shuddered when he saw the locker that had traumatized him five days ago. He walked over to it and kicked it with all his might. 

 

"You stupid ing locker..!! Dieeeeeee!!!!" 

 

Daesung, Seungri, Jiyong, and Youngbae poked their heads out from the classroom when they heard his enraged shouts and loud thudding noises. 

"So..Seunghyun's still really pissed about the whole thing, isn't he?" Jiyong muttered as they watched the man grab his foot and hiss in pain after an especially hard kick. 

"Very." The trio replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After school, Jiyong strolled into the student council room with his hands in his pockets. 

"Hello." He sat down on the top of the desk next to Dara's and crossed his legs casually.

Dara noted with uneasiness that he seemed way too comfortable being in the room, when he wasn't even allowed to be there in the first place. 

She didn't bother to kick him out, though. She barely had any sleep for the past three days and it was driving her insane. It was a miracle that she hadn't died of exhaustion yet. 

"You look tired." Jiyong noted.

"I'm exhausted." Dara replied wearily. Jiyong peered closer at her face and saw that her eyes were a little bloodshot from lack of sleep, with dark circles hanging underneath them. His eyebrows furrowed at the unwelcome sight.

"You're overworking yourself again, Dara. Stop staring at the computer and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter