6.

The Secret Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's hands flew from left to right as she stamped one form after another at an incredible speed. As soon as classes were over, she had run down to the student council room to approve some papers for the school festival. The festival was coming up in two months and the student council needed to start planning the preparations. 

 

Jiyong hadn't come to school today. It was no surprise, really. The teachers and students would have bombarded him with endless questions if he showed up to school all cut up and bruised. 

Dara had been feeling bad about the situation all day. In a way, she was the reason why Yongguk's gang had targeted Jiyong in the first place. The guilty feeling in her stomach began to grow when she realized that Jiyong was most likely at home without anybody to attend to him. Rumor had it that he lived alone. 

Dammit... Maybe she should have insisted on calling the hospital no matter what that brainless jerk said yesterday. Today was her day off from work...maybe if she had enough time, she could go and-

"Prez!" The door swung open to reveal a panick-stricken Daesung. He was panting and held the door open with one arm. Dara immediately got up from her chair when she saw his disheveled state.

"Daesung? What's the matter?"

"Seungri's been injured in the hallway! He's had a concussion!" Daesung said worriedly. His eyes were pleading as he looked to her for help.

Dara quickly shut off her computer and walked out of the room with Daesung closely following her. The two began to sprint to the other school building where the classrooms were located.

Dara spotted a small crowd forming at the corner of the halls and pushed her way past them to the front. A student was lying on the floor with closed eyes.

"Seungri? Are you alright?" Dara knelt down and looked over him worriedly. Seungri put one arm over his eyes and shifted his body to face the wall. His chest rose up and down irregularly. 

"Yeah." He said weakly. "Just give me a minute.. I think I need to lie down for a while." 

Dara bit her lip and turned to the crowd behind her. Her eyes glinted dangerously as she looked at each person one by one. 

"Who is responsible for this?" She asked angrily. 

A couple male students from the soccer team looked at the floor uneasily while a couple eyes flitted to someone's direction. Dara's eyes followed their gaze and rested on a trembling Choi Seunghyun, who had a soccer ball in his hands. She pieced everything together and her face became full of rage.

Seunghyun felt like pleading for his dear life when she clenched her fists and began to stomp over to his direction once more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah! Are you alright in there?" Taeyang yelled and knocked his fist on the locker at the way end of the hallway. He could have almost sworn that he heard little sniffles coming from the rusty old thing.

"Leave me aloneeee." Seunghyun moaned miserably. He was slumped against the inside of the stuffy locker and his face was buried in his hands. "Just..see if you can get me out of this thing."

"The Prez locked it with a safety lock, though. I don't know what the pin number is!"

Seunghyun began to bawl loudly, making the locker shake. "That soccer-ball-popping-she-monster!!  I'll die of suffocation unless she lets me out, which she probably won't do!!!"

"You're being overdramatic. I'm sure Dara will free you soon once she cools down." Taeyang said soothingly and patted the locker. "She's with Seungri at the hospital right now so you might have to wait for a while."

Seunghyun grew silent as guilt flooded his system. "I didn't mean to hurt him...but it's my fault, I shouldn't have..."

"Lee Seungri is a tough one. He'll be fine, I'm sure of it." 

The trapped man's wails began to echo across the hallway again. Taeyang coughed in embarassment as the students who were passing by gave him strange judging looks. 

Needless to say, despite his tough exterior, Choi Seunghyun was a very emotional man. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter