2.

The Secret Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hi there ^^ ! Sorry for taking a while to update again, midterms and assignments have been weighing me down until now! Also, I made some major changes to the first chapter, the prelude, so that the story would run more smoothly, now that I have everything planned out. Re-read it, don't re-read it, do whatever you'd like :3 I was also pleasantly surprised to see that this story actually had some subscribers! Thank you, and once again I really apologize for the wait!

 

 

 

 

 

ONE YEAR LATER . . . . . 

 

 

"Hey, I'm open! I'm open!!" 

"Quit hogging the ball and pass it over here already, you selfish bastards!" 

Seunghyun and a rowdy group of students ran over one another, all of them trying to get to the soccer ball that was being kicked all around the narrow hallway. One boy gave the ball a mighty kick and it flew to where a small group of girls were standing.

Luckily, it sailed past them by a couple inches. The girls quickly scooted away from their spot to avoid the stampede of boys that followed.

"..And just what do you think you all are doing?" A cold female voice came from around the corner. The boys who were chasing the ball froze in their tracks when Dara stepped into their view. 

"Well, if it isn't the Prez!" Seunghyun smirked and tilted his head to look down at her. "What brings you here, Park?"

Dara narrowed her eyes at the mischievous tone in his voice. "I heard your little soccer game from the other end of the school, idiot! You all are so inconsiderate. Don't you know that there are people who are studying for the midterms a couple of classrooms away?"

"So?" Seunghyun shrugged and frowned. "Not our problem. Just because you're the school president doesn't mean that you can order us around." 

One of the students elbowed the captain of the soccer team, mumbling for him to  shut up. It was a well known fact that Dara, who had been elected as the school president a couple months ago, had no patience for the people who went against her. 

Dara crossed her arms and stared up at Seunghyun defiantly. "I won't allow you and your team to disturb the people who are working hard after school! Pick that ball up from the floor and go play outside. This is the third time that I've had to say this, Choi Seunghyun."

Seunghyun sneered.  "Or what? Quit acting like a mother and go mind your own damn business."

Silence followed. A few seconds passed before Dara spoke again.

"Since when did you become such a smart-mouth, Choi?" 

A chill went up the soccer team's spines from the murderous aura that seemed to come from their female school president, whose large eyes had darkened considerably. Seunghyun felt slightly alarmed and immediately regretted his bold words when he saw her begin to raise her fists and stride towards him angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun! Seunghyun-ah, can you hear me?"

Taeyang slapped Seunghyun's face over and over again but no response came from his friend's lifeless body. He turned to one of the students who happened to have watched the entire scene a couple minutes ago.

"What happened to him? Did he get into a fight?"

"Errr..." The student rubbed the back of his head, not sure what to say. 

"Sandara Park happened to him." Jiyong cut in, a smile forming at the corner of his mouth. "Looks like Seunghyun crossed her line yet again. It's amazing how much strength that girl has in that small body of hers." 

Just then, Seunghyun blinked his eyes open and weakly sat up from the ground. His entire body felt as if it had been run over by a truck.

"Seunghyun, what did you do this time?" Taeyang shook his head and squatted next to the dazed man, who hung his head in shame and covered his face with his hands. 

"Beaten by a girl...again!! The humiliation!!! My tough image is ruined!!" Seunghyun wailed. "All we were doing was just playing soccer in the hallway! We didn't even injure anybody!"

"Didn't you give someone a concussion last time?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow. "I'm p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter