Talkative Chunji

I Never Wanted To Let You Go

Sistar - 사랑한다 말할까 http://youtu.be/PO9g0KsSySA

 

 

             Two weeks has passed by, you and Chunji were getting closer and closer everyday. People were started gossiping that you're in a relationship with him, but you just ignored them. Being with him was the best moment of your life. he always cheer you up when you're sad, he always there when you needed him, he always support you whenever and wherever. He's your very BESSSSTTT friend! he's the best.

meanwhile, you and Ljoe were 180 degrees different. He avoided you, more and more everyday. he didn't even talk to you anymore. Everytime you tried to talk to him, he just looked away or sighed. He never say anything to you. You wondered what happened, what did you do. The truth is, Ljoe heard the rumour about your relationship with Chunji. He just can't get over it.

"Ljoe..." you said, you approached him. He just sat there, like there's nothing to say.

"why are you like this?" you asked him. He looked up, and saw your eyes.

"what?" he finally spoke.

"w...why are you avoiding me?"

he chuckled, and looked away. "no, I'm not, why do I have to?"

"that's what I've just asked you, and yes, you're avoiding me,"

"I said, I'm not! are you deaf?! you were muted before, and now you're deaf too?!" he yelled at you. The whole class stopped their activities and stared at both of you. You gasped, you didn't believe what was just happened, you were about to cry but you just held your tears.

"y..yah, why are you acting like this?"

Ljoe sighed, "this is the real me," you stared at him, not knowing what to say, you shook your head, "no, it's not..."

"yes, it is! I'm cold, I'm mean, I'm bad, I'm.."

"NO, you're not! deep inside I just know that you're nice, Ljoe, I know that you're kind-hearted, and caring, you have that warm smile that everybody would kill to see it, you h.."

"YAHH!!!" Ljoe slammed the table, making the whole class screamed like crazy people. You just stood there, you didn't afraid of it.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME, WE'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE BEFORE. DON'T ING ACT LIKE WE WERE SO CLOSE BEFORE, YOU DON'T KNOW ME, AND I DON'T KNOW YOU. WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER. GOT THAT?! NOW JUST STAY,AWAY,FROM ME!" He threw the table and then walked away. you stood there. your tears were falling now. the whole class were running to safe their life.

 

             "!" he punched the wall and kicked it over and over, (yes, the same wall from chapter 6).  "what's happening to me.." he stared at his fist. "Why did I say mean things to her. I didn't mean it.." he felt guilty. he just wanted to punch himself, but then Chunji came. Ljoe stared at Chunji. 

"same person, same place, and same mood.." Ljoe sighed.

"w...what? hi!" Chunji waved his hand. "what are you doing here?" Chunji approached Ljoe.

"yah! don't! don't come near me or else I'll punch that bunny face of yours!" Ljoe shouted. Chunji quickly stepped back.

"sorry," Chunji bowed to Ljoe.

"j...just, leave me alone.." Ljoe looked away. Chunji sighed and turned around but then stopped. "you know, if you have a problem, you can always talk to me or _____, we'll help you find your way out. and don't worry! we won't tell your problems to anybody! so, cheer up! smile more often! _____ would be so happy to see your smile, she once said that it's the cutest thing ever, other than my bunny face" Chunji smiled brightly, then ran away, leaving L.joe with his confused mind. 

"h...he's so talkative. no wonder why _____ wasn't quiet anymore..." Ljoe sighed. He was thinking about you again. "_____..."

 

 

At The Roof

"so... he punched the wall, and kicked it hundred times?" you asked Chunji.

"uhuh, umm actually he kicked it only a few times,"

you sighed. you wondered what did you do, did you do something wrong, 

"Oh, yeah, _____, I want to ask you something," Chunji suddenly said.

"hmm?" You just looked at him.

"Umm, is that true, that I am your... first and only friend?" Chunji asked me.

"w..what? it must be Ljoe who told you," I sighed.

"so, it's true?" 

"uhm..yeah.." I nodded. "you're my first, and my only friend. I mean, I have a lot of friend but they're just be friend with me when they needed me, for example... when the exam comes. all of my classmates suddenly turned to be my friends. they're nice to me, and whatever. but it's only for a while. after the exam finished, they had good scores and forgotten me. They're so fake. unlike you," you smiled.

"aaah, I see. they're so mean," Chunji pouted. Seeing him pouted like that made you want to pinch him so hard.

"yaaaah!" you pinched his cheeks,

"OUCH!" he shouted in pain. "what was that for?!" he rubbed his red cheeks,

"it's all your fault! why did you pout like that?!"

"like what?! like this?!" then he pouted again.

you quickly tried to pinch him again but failed, he ran away. "yaah! come here!" you chased him.

you both ran at the roof and laughed at each other, Chunji even threw some snow on your face, making you sneezed. you threw back at him but you always failed, "Chunji oppa, I hate you!" 

"I love you too, _____!" Chunji smiled widely.

"yaaah!" you ran faster and suddenly Chunji turned around and caught you. He held your hands tightly, and smiled at you.

"y..yah, oppa, what are you doing?" you felt awkward. Chunji was so close to you. He leaned closer and closer...

"o..oppa, stop it," you looked down, you're blushing like mad. your heart was beating so fast.

(calm down guys, this is not a rated fanfic, teehee! <3)

he smiled, "how about being your first love?"

"huh?" you looked up, just to see his face was SO CLOSE, your nose was about to touch his. you're blushing even more,

"yaaah, oppaaa, why are you like this?" you looked down again and close your eyes. Chunji just laughed.

"I am your first friend, right? so, can I be your first love too?" he tried to look at my eyes but I just looked away.

"N,no oppa, you can't!" you closed your eyes. He stared at you blankly. "w..why?"

"because I already...had my first love" you're now blushing like hell, redder than before.

he let go of your hands, "I see," he turned around and sat down. You just sighed. You sat beside him, "I'm sorry," you looked down.

"pabo, (stupid) it's okay," he smiled at you. and then he looked up to the sky. Deep inside, he felt hurt. he really likes you, since the first time he saw you, when you accidentally bumped him at the stairs (chapter 1, paragraph 1. and yes, it was him.)

"so, who's that lucky person?" he asked.

"what?"

"your first love," he looked at you.

"ah... I don't even remember..."

"WHAT?" 

"I mean, it's a long time ago, you know. I was a child back then," you scratched your head. yeah, it was 10 years ago.

you sighed. "all that I've got left, is this..." you held out a single stick from your pocket. It was small, made from a wood. You smiled at it, "it's not an ordinary stick, there were only two in this world. I've got this one, and he had another one," you gave it to Chunji. Chunji looked carefully at the stick. There's your family name, Cho, carved on it. 

"I always bring it wherever I go, I consider it as my lucky charm," you laughed. Chunji gave it back to you,

"Do you still remember the name that was carved on the other stick?" he asked you. You shook your head, "if only I still remember.."

"Yah, Chunji!" someone slammed the door open, it was Ljoe. you stared at him widely,

"come here, I want to talk with you, and ONLY you," Ljoe said. Chunji quickly stood up, and told you not to wait for him,

"oppa.." you grabbed his hand,

"don't worry, _____! anything won't happen!" Chunji blinked at you, Ljoe just sighed. Chunji then walked after Ljoe, heading to nowhere.